Internationals September (Euro Qualifiers + Friendlies)

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
How is Alcacer not starting every single game for us when we struggle so much to find the net sometimes?

This guy scores for fun.
He also ruins attacks for fun as well. His presence in Dortmund is a conundrum, when he doesn't play their buildup play is better but they lack a goalscorer and when he does they have a goalscorer but their buildup play fails way down.

Sort of like Ruud in his last few years at United, and why we decided to sell him and use Saha more.

Hanks

Going to Stadion Naradowy later tonight for the Poland-Austria match.

On paper it should be great. Austria need points and Poland will want a reaction after losing to Slovenia on Friday.

Gonna keep count of number of times I’ll hear “Kurwa” at the stadium tonight. :cool:

Sjaakmeoff

Couple of changes for The Netherlands
Malen in for Promes
Veltman for Dumfries
Pröpper for De Roon

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Group looking tight now.

Croatia top but if Wales win their game in hand they'd go a point behind Croatia who still have to play in Cardiff.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Hoping Wales, N.Ireland & Scotland all get good results.

Scotland's team is strange. I watched them vs Russia and everyone was bad (except Mulgrew), so changes are logical, but McGinn did score, and McTominay and McGregor were much worse in general. Especially Scott in the DM role he was deployed in.

marktan

Huge draw that for Wales in the Croatia match.

What do we reckon any chance at all for NI against Germany? Will give that a watch regardless.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
My god the German team looks average these days.

Oh how those tables have turned.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
They're trying to switch from the old to a new generation. They're doing this way to rigorous.
I'm not even all that keen on the guys coming through though.

A lot of good to decent talents like Brandt, Werner etc but nothing really that jumps out as being special, other than perhaps Havertz. Kimmich is good too.

Just thinking of that compared to the side they had in 2014 and I really can't see many of these players reaching that level.

Sjaakmeoff

I like Werner, Kimmich, Havertz, Goretzka, Reus, Gnabry and Sané.

I also like the fact that Kroos is still there. What i don't like is their back four. Hummels and Boateng are getting older, but are still better than all the new defenders, with the exception of Süle maybe.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Poland playing Australia or some other New Zealand shit in a bit, since we're playing at Stadion Narodowy I'd usually be calm but we've been beyond helpless against Slovakia's ugly sister so I won't hold my breath.

Jacckk1985

Thinks we should ban Niall
Poland playing Australia or some other New Zealand shit in a bit, since we're playing at Stadion Narodowy I'd usually be calm but we've been beyond helpless against Slovakia's ugly sister so I won't hold my breath.
Austria?