Internationals September (Euro Qualifiers + Friendlies)

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Not sure how Löw kept the job after the WC but Germany need new ideas and a new approach, maybe the team isn't as good as previous ones but it's a team that shouldn't concede 4 against The Netherlands.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Depay was really shit when we sold him
I don't want to talk about it because whole thread would go off topic but he never got another chance after first drop in form. And talent was obvious. And he was still young(ish). It was stupid decision. Same like we did with Zaha.
Running>skill is our standard last few years

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Not sure how Löw kept the job after the WC but Germany need new ideas and a new approach, maybe the team isn't as good as previous ones but it's a team that shouldn't concede 4 against The Netherlands.
It reminds me of when Spain kept Del Bosque on after 2014 world cup.

Germany still have a decent midfield but really you look at their defence now and think you can score a goal or two against that and declined Neuer.

Hopefully Northern Ireland can get a point or two off both and make this group finish very interesting. Germany and Holland still favourites for top 2 obviously.

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
Scottish fans don’t seem to be happy with Robertson on Twittter
Tierney is a far better player which will become clear once he is fit and in the Arsenal team.

Robertson is extremely overrated because of who he plays for. He's fortunate he's got VVD covering him.

El-Manos

If we lose a euros or wc final against Belgium I will never watch us again. They are our shite little nephew and always will be.
Feck off with that bullshit:lol: Belgium’s attack is on another level compared to The Netherlands. How did ye get on at the World Cup? They dismantled Brazil coached by Martinez for goodness sake.

Last edited:

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Feck off with that bullshit:lol: Belgium’s attack is on another level compared to The Netherlands. How did ye get on at the World Cup? They dismantled Brazil coached by Martinez for goodness sake.
Irrelevant.

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
Group C
The win for the Netherlands against Germany was of course terrible for Northern Ireland unless they are beating Germany on Monday :)

Germany will go backwards with Löw and of course it wouldn't happen but Kuntz would be the right coach.
Still funny that he thinks a three-at-the-back formation with Tah, Süle and Ginter will work :lol:
And still weird that he thinks that Hummels, Boateng and Müller have no future in the national team but Kroos is a fantastic option......Kroos is totally average since 2 years and that doesn't help Kimmich because he must still find himself in his new midfield position :houllier:

Group E
Croatia are again the favourites to win the group but it will be so interesting til the last matchday :drool:

Group G
I only have seen the highlights of the Austria vs Latvia game but Latvia's performance looked very very very very very suspect especially the goalkeeper :nono:

Group I
Belgium and Russia will be qualified for the Euros on Monday.

haram

Anyone been watching the Brazil - Colombia game? Just tuned in.

Colombia winning 2-1.

Eila

The US really sucks major balls again these days. Some absolutely amateur style defending.
US not qualifying to the world cup, clearly not a freak incident. Just can't get a cohesive team again. What made the US a competitive team was defending and terrific counter attacking, and now it's all so predictable, as they will chuck it to Pulisic, who has to get past 8 players to have any chance. And the defending really is amateur. And the keeper is just a kid.

HowYouDoin

Watched Croatian game and my gosh, they looked like Barcelona with Xavi and Iniesta. Looks like they found whatever they were missing since the World Cup and now they even even look better I think. Replacing Rakitic with Vlasic was a great adjustment, they look so much faster now.

I gotta wonder why did we never go for Brozovic? World cup finalist, exactly what we need, great lungs, passing, such a formidable DM. Still good age too.
Crazy.
Just amazing how good they looked yesterday, they easily could have scored 10 goals yesterday.
We need someone from that team. Be it Brozovic Modric, even Vlasic, we need someone.

Watched Croatian game and my gosh, they looked like Barcelona with Xavi and Iniesta. Looks like they found whatever they were missing since the World Cup and now they even even look better I think. Replacing Rakitic with Vlasic was a great adjustment, they look so much faster now.

I gotta wonder why did we never go for Brozovic? World cup finalist, exactly what we need, great lungs, passing, such a formidable DM. Still good age too.
Crazy.
Just amazing how good they looked yesterday, they easily could have scored 10 goals yesterday.
We need someone from that team. Be it Brozovic Modric, even Vlasic, we need someone.
It was their best performance since Argentina at the WC. Sure, Slovakia were quite open, but there was so much movement and sharp passing, I couldn't believe these were mostly the same players as in that tumescent Hungary game.

Bruno Petković was sensational. I saw videos of him dribbling and doing flicks in Primavera and Serie B as a winger ages ago, but pretty much gave up on him after he didn't amount to much. The move to Dinamo seems to have really rejuvenated his career.

KranjskaKlobasa

Lewandowski without any support from his polish teammates was atrocious. I've pegged him as a player who can decide games on its oen, but that was not the case against us. Three points against Poland could boost our morale and possibly get us back in the second place finish race.