IPL 2021

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Starts today then, can't wait.

Moby

Dick
Not really comfortable with going ahead with this when the country is seeing their worst ever Covid numbers and pretty much anticipating the worst in the coming days/weeks. Could have certainty avoided hosting this and let the ground staff and support forces focus on places more in need.

Nickelodeon

LoneStar

RCB has always been entertaining, if nothing else :drool:

I've never supported them, but always used to love watching them because of Gayle and ABDV :drool:
As an RCB fan, that's the only good thing about us. We are entertaining. Since 2016, we haven't really looked like winning it.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
As an RCB fan, that's the only good thing about us. We are entertaining. Since 2016, we haven't really looked like winning it.
Yeah been close a couple of times but haven’t been able to see it over the line. Finch still in your lineup? He’s had a rotten BBL recently.

AshRK

Srh are my dark horse pick. Would love to see delhi finally winning it but feel they might fall short again. My top 4 to qualify for playoffs will be:
Mumbai
Delhi
Srh
Punjab (bold prediction). If not rcb

LoneStar

Yeah been close a couple of times but haven’t been able to see it over the line. Finch still in your lineup? He’s had a rotten BBL recently.
We let him go, was a big flop for us last season.

harshad

Play the odds, not the man - Poor man's Harvey
Scout
On a long road that returns to Old Trafford!!!
Why’s that? They comfortably have the best top 7 in the IPL, not many totals they won’t be able to chase down.
IPL is a tournament of fine margins and any team can beat any other team. MI has been riding their luck the past two seasons with everyone performing. But at some point that kind of luck's gotta run out.

AshRK

IPL is a tournament of fine margins and any team can beat any other team. MI has been riding their luck the past two seasons with everyone performing. But at some point that kind of luck's gotta run out.
As much as I want MI to not win again , I think they are clear favorites again. Also, there was nothing lucky about their win last season. They were just dominant and were deserving winners. If MI play to that level again they will win it this season too.

LoneStar

Some last over by Harshal Patel, I'll admit I was super sceptical of his bowling, but 5 wickets wow.

LoneStar

Why does RCB always have to take it down to the wire, for once just win the game comfortably.

But if Maxwell clicks, our batting looks pretty balanced. Bowling still remains a concern.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Why does RCB always have to take it down to the wire, for once just win the game comfortably.

But if Maxwell clicks, our batting looks pretty balanced. Bowling still remains a concern.
Winning games is a bonus, wouldn't complain how we do that.

zing

Zingle balls
Okay this is some serious batting from Shaw.

Mcking

CSK's batting should be better with the addition of Moeen and Raina, and Jadeja, Moeen and Tahir are a decent crop of spinners, but they need at least one gun pace bowler. Not sure why they didn't go all out for one in the auction.

The likes of Chahar, Thankur, Curran and Bravo won't cut it especially in Mumbai. Think they should try to get both Behrendoff and Ngidi on the pitch when they become available.

AshRK

Shardul thakur is such a bang average bowler and yet somehow takes a wicket.

Great game for delhi. Iyer's injury is a huge blow but still they have a great squad. Cannot say the same about csk.

Skills

Snitch
Only just realised that was Kaif sitting in the dug out next to Ponting. Was bugging me the entire game

Mcking

Both teams look good. KKR has a middle order to rival Mumbai Indians. Shakib, Morgan, Dinesh and Russell compared to Ishan, Hardik, Pollard and Krunal. Decent Indian core too with Cummins and Harbhajan who knows the Chepauk pitch very well.

Sunrisers bowling attack look so balanced. Bhuvi to bowl with Sandeep in the power play and with Natarajan at the death. Leg spinner in Rashid and off spinner in Nabi. Warner and Bairstow with power at the top.

Skills

Snitch
Rashid khan might have just won the game for SRH with that spell. He's gone at run a ball on a 200 pitch

JohnnyKills

Royals look a lot stronger this year. Swap Archer for Mustafizz and that's a good bowling lineup. Morris is overpriced but will do a job.