IPL 2023

Ish

Lights on for Luke
That six from Jadeja..
Yeah couldn’t have gotten under that ball too much. Fantastic to clear the ropes from there.

That was clutch batting player after player. Conway, Rahane, Rayudu, Jadeja.
Dube almost cost them in the end. Outside of those 2 consecutive sixes, he couldn’t strike it at all. Great match though.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
Great end. Bringing on a drink mid over was bizarre, with CSK struggling it made more sense to try and smash through the rest of the over before they have time to think. No idea how Jadeja got under that penultimate ball and I was a little surprised Mohit didn’t twist at the end with a length ball rather than a yorker.

Sylar

Great end. Bringing on a drink mid over was bizarre, with CSK struggling it made more sense to try and smash through the rest of the over before they have time to think. No idea how Jadeja got under that penultimate ball and I was a little surprised Mohit didn’t twist at the end with a length ball rather than a yorker.
Yeah the first few balls were perfect. They killed their own momentum especially with csk struggling at that point. Maybe over did it after each ball.

AshRK

GT should be gutted. CSK and close finals are quite common but good they were on a winning end this time. It was written in the stars for them to win it.

As for GT, well they are here to stay. Sai sudharshan is a top find. Noor ahmed another brillian find. Rashid had an off game but he is world class. Brilliant comeback story for Mohit. Overall a wonderful IPL for them but as said it was CSK's trophy all along.