IPL 2024

AshRK

Did not see any thread this time.

No clear favorites for me but if I had to choose , would go for SRH or RR. MI equally good.

Last edited:

zing

Zingle balls
Rachin is a beautiful player to watch. Ruturaj and Rachin will be an incredible opening pair for years.

MDFC Manager

Rachin is a beautiful player to watch. Ruturaj and Rachin will be an incredible opening pair for years.
I'm surprised he didn't get as much interest at the auction as I'd have expected him to get.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Sunrises are not going to win the IPL, don't be silly :lol:

zing

Zingle balls
DC disappointment...as usual.
They look a poor side. Not enough quality in either department. Ponting has had a similar side for most seasons and they don’t seem to improve. Banked a bit on Harry Brook turning up I guess.

AshRK

Both delhi and punjab look poor. Rcb another side who look ordinary. That's 3 sides no wonder with 0 titles till now

mav_9me

Bumrah finishes with 4 overs for 14 runs and 3 wickets. Just sensational bowling.

AshRK

Minus Rcb delhi and maybe punjab , all other sides look impressive and can reach the play offs. Should be an interesting tournament with no clear favorites.

SmallCaine

Lovely result as a MI fan, Pandya royally screwed the team with ridiculous decision after ridiculous decision, the cherry on top in the end with pure cowardice from the captain, a few more games like this and bye bye pandu for good.

AshRK

Lovely result as a MI fan, Pandya royally screwed the team with ridiculous decision after ridiculous decision, the cherry on top in the end with pure cowardice from the captain, a few more games like this and bye bye pandu for good.
Well as much as I love to mock MI and Pandya , I don't think Pandya lost the match in the chase. MI were in cruise control and maybe Pandya could have come earlier but even then david and tilak should have finished the match. I thought Gujarat Titans fielding was top notch. Yesterday was perfect example of "catches win matches".

Anyways MI family drama is fun so I am all for it.

SmallCaine

Well as much as I love to mock MI and Pandya , I don't think Pandya lost the match in the chase. MI were in cruise control and maybe Pandya could have come earlier but even then david and tilak should have finished the match. I thought Gujarat Titans fielding was top notch. Yesterday was perfect example of "catches win matches".

Anyways MI family drama is fun so I am all for it.
David can't bat vs spin on slower pitches, sending him vs rashid was nothing but pure cowardice from pandya.

SmallCaine

If mumbai fold with the bat, the pressure on pandya and boucher is going to absolutely crazy, the pitch is supposed to slow down and become difficult to bat as innings progresses.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
If mumbai fold with the bat, the pressure on pandya and boucher is going to absolutely crazy, the pitch is supposed to slow down and become difficult to bat as innings progresses.
Yeah either way, no matter the pitch either, chasing down circa 240 in a T20 will take some doing.

Hardik not off to the best start as captain for MI :nervous:

SmallCaine

Pandya should join the wwe, this is the sort of heat xpac would be proud of.

AshRK

Pandya should join the wwe, this is the sort of heat xpac would be proud of.
He is being hated by his own fanbase as well. They could very well make a comeback but this is looking like a disaster waiting to happen, if already not.