Is Bruno Fernandes the answer?

The Brown Bull

It's Coming Home.
Without Bruno Fernandes we are a top six club at best. Ole put everything through Fernandes and you can see why he did that. When Bruno is off form we don't look a team whatsoever. Players like Rashford have fooled us into thinking there world class when there a mile behind the likes of Mahrez, Sterling, Grealish, Foden, Sane and Salah. The club is just run horribly from top to bottom. To the Glazers its just a business, look at the state of old Trafford.
Compare Shaw and AWB to Robertson and Trent and Cancelo and Walker.
Compare Rashford and Greenwood to Mane and Salah and Sterling and Foden.
Don't get me started on Midfield. We are a mile behind the top three clubs.
Just a wee bit hysterical .For starters Salah & Mane are nearly finished.Salah didn’t pull up any trees when he was at Chelsea for example.
I’ve seen games when TAA was absolutely gash, he still struggles when he has to defend although he can pick a pass.
As for Grealish? Please!
We are not that far off but we are not getting the best or anything near it from what we have.
It’s a managerial and leadership issue .

Andersons Dietician

I just can’t see how you could build a team around this guy. So for me he is not the answer to our long term development or getting to a point of a really good team.
He does some fantastic things but I don’t particularly think he is a great player or someone who would be worth carrying in your squad if you want to really be challengers. Part of our problem is that we seem to have a lot of luxury players. Bruno, Rashford,Pogba and Ronaldo and you can’t carry all those and the only one worth carrying is probably Ronaldo and even then I would say in a limited capacity.

honirelandboy

Just a wee bit hysterical .For starters Salah & Mane are nearly finished.Salah didn’t pull up any trees when he was at Chelsea for example.
I’ve seen games when TAA was absolutely gash, he still struggles when he has to defend although he can pick a pass.
As for Grealish? Please!
We are not that far off but we are not getting the best or anything near it from what we have.
It’s a managerial and leadership issue .
Salah is 29 and far from finished. He is currently one the best players in the world which I hate to say. The likes of Rashford, Shaw, Pogba, Scott have been here a long time and done absolutely nothing. Its pogba's sixth season and has done nothing, Rashfords 7th season and done nothing, Shaws eight season, Matic fifth season and all have done nothing and don't get me started on Scott and Fred.

How much longer do these players deserve? With Bruno off form or out of the team I do firmly believe we are a top six club and nothing more. We have two old men up top as well.

Club is a joke at present.