Is Mou still 'The Special One' for you all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Well Madrid had the biggest budget, 2 former Balon D'or winners (more than Barca), the likes of Ozil, Ramos, Pepe, Marcelo, Di Maria, Xabi Alonso etc. I may be harsh but I feel this is a weak excuse, given the level of talent and expenditure. We have seen recently that on his day even the likes of Di Maria can wreck Barcelona. Real's defence should've been better also. They only had to beat all the other sides and grab a result or 2 against Barcelona, yet they finished 15 points behind. Its kinda pathetic. Even Atletico won it the season afterwards.
Yeah I wonder how many people would have wanted former Balon D'or Kaka over the likes of Iniesta, Xavi and Busquets during those years

prtk0811

In fact even SAF adopted a defensive style to try and nullify that Barca squad in the '11 final. We were pumping long balls and putting men behind the ball iirc. Think people are underestimating how incredible that Barca team was
Well fergie did not adapoted entirely a defensive style in the final the midfield and defense was pretty open . Sir alex did put park ji sung in the final to counter the ball domination capability of xavi in the midfeild with parks energy and high pressing , something what he did to Pirlo too in ac milan game which was successful but it failed in the final with xavi as park failed to implement the game plan and xavi toyed with him.

prtk0811

Could we do 343 though. Tony V and Shaw wing backs. Bailly Smalling and Rojo. Pogba and Herrera/Carrick and Zlatan, Martial and Miki/Rashford up top? naaaaaaaah
For that firstly we need Our CB's Smalling and Jones to be fit aswe have only 4 cb's and 2 get injured most of the time , Secondly Pogba struggles defensively in a 2 man midfeild against top teams with good attacking midfeilders. but our attack would benefit the most in a 343 with no defensive duties for martial and Mkh , but zlatan has to stop dropping deeper to recive the ball and stay in the box. We did play 343 352in some games when zlatan was suspended.

I feel a 4312 with Martial and zlatan as strikers would suit the best for over all balance.

The United

Barca at that level, there wasn't a club in the world at that time who could have pipped them to the title imo. They were unplayable at times.

They were up against the best club side the sport has ever seen, hardly a slight on Madrid

In fact even SAF adopted a defensive style to try and nullify that Barca squad in the '11 final. We were pumping long balls and putting men behind the ball iirc. Think people are underestimating how incredible that Barca team was
They were up against the best club of course. It is to jose's credit to win one over that team in 3 years.

But, on 3rd season, falling so far down should be down on him too. You can't give him credit for all good things ONLY.

SAF didn't exactly adopt a "defensive style" for any of final games against them. I suggest you should look at those finals again.

Kag

feck that

I hear that every year,

Since Moyes we have spend more than 500 million euro on players. How the feck is this still a usuable argument ?

The team has totally been renewed except for a few players, all have been signings for which we have paid good money, all have been players we said have alot of talent and were very good players at their previous clubs. How can the fecking problem than still be that we don't have any good players ? I'am tired of this argument, it is complete bullshit.

We have good players but we have a shit manager who can't let them play together as a good team.

I see so many names of players being thrown around that we should get and would magically fix all our problems because they are playing very good at their respective clubs right now. But when these players would be bought by us and put into our shit team that doesn't work at all, half a season later we will have people like you saying again how shit these players actually are and that we need better ones.

Mourinho has had much more cash to spend last summer than teams like Spurs, Liverpool, Arsenal and even Chelsea. He has bought Pogba who we all went muppet crazy about as he was super good at Juventus and touted as one of the best midfielders in the world. We brought in Zlatan who has been for years one of the best strikers in the game and we also bought Mkhitaryan who was voted last year as the best player in the Bundesliga and had scored like 30+ goals and scored 20+ assists. He also inherited Martial and Rashford who were touted as being 2 of the best talents in the PL, Martial was even credited for being our best player last year and one of our only real talented attackers who could create something. Then you have Mata, Herrera, DDG etc, all players who have shown plenty of times that they are very good players.

How in godsname is it possible when you have all that player material to still walk away from any criticism and blame everything on the players ?

Yes Martial plays really really bad atm, he is completley out of form and completley devoid of any confidence, you think that just magically happend all of a sudden and Mourinho and his management doesn't have any part in this at all ? Same can be said about using Rashford as a winger which just isn't working at all and never will because he is a striker and plays his best football centrally, not on the wings. He also seems to have completley destroyed Shaw and keeps using the same idiots on leftback as always being Darmian, Rojo and Blind. But than it is easy to say our wing play isn't good and we lack movement upfront from our striker and we don't have good wingbacks if you completley feck up every good player we had in the team and mess around with their possition.

Basically the only thing Mourinho has done all season is he made us very hard to beat and he put Zlatan upfront and he hopes Zlatan will score enough goals to win the game. That is his brilliant strategy and it is no surprise it isn't brining us good football and victories.
Large parts of this are on the money, actually, and I share your frustrations. Particularly regarding the bolded. We have great players all over the squad. And we'll buy some great players in the summer. And then, these great players will struggle and no longer be great players next season - most likely according to the same people that criticise our current bunch, obviously.

Of course, Mourinho can change this. He can be more positive, for one. He can play his best players every week, too. There's no doubt that Mourinho has what it takes to turn the club around. But, on the basis of this season and our current standard of football, the output hasn't been remotely good enough. Hence some of the criticism is justified.

Womp

idiot
They were up against the best club of course. It is to jose's credit to win one over that team in 3 years.

But, on 3rd season, falling so far down should be down on him too. You can't give him credit for all good things ONLY.

SAF didn't exactly adopt a "defensive style" for any of final games against them. I suggest you should look at those finals again.
I'm not claiming it wasn't down to him, his fallout with the Madrid squad is well documented.

We were pretty defensive, we opted to play Park who's main goal was to try and nullify their midfield. We didn't pick Nani who was for large portions of the season our beat attacking player. I remember we looked much better when Nani came on mater in the match, albeit it was only for a small portion of the game. We sat extremely deep, which was pretty pointless because Messi was effortlessly breaking us down time and time again.

There just wasn't a whole load you could have done about that Barca team, they were incredible. We were throughly dominated in every department that game.

Cloud7

In relation to the question asked in the title (Is that being discussed or am I late?) as much as I love Jose, I would have to say no. Jose at Chelsea and Inter seemed absolutely invincible. He was the manager you feared coming up against. He lost a bit of his sheen during the Madrid stint, starting from the first Classico when he lost 5-0 throughout to the end of what people considered an uninspiring tenure, and the final season of his second Chelsea stint speaks for itself. I disagree that his Madrid performance was uninspiring, coming up against that Barcelona team was no easy feat, and Jose is still the only manager to ever have beaten Pep to a league title (of course due to change this season). As for Chelsea, he did win a league title with them once again.

With that being said, Jose having lost his aura of invincibility is not an indictment on his ability. He was still the #1 manager I wanted to replace SAF and when he eventually joined us in the summer I was still overjoyed. He's still one of the top two managers in the world (I view him and Pep as level) in my opinion.

Jose clearly feeds off of being regarded as the best. Having taken a beating, so to speak, over the last few years, will have definitely taken a toll on him. When the day comes that he wins something big with United I feel we will see shades of the old Special one return again.

How long that takes, or how much has to be spent for it to happen is what we can never be sure about, but the only thing you can accurately judge a manager based on is their track record, and Jose's trophy haul speaks for itself. For that reason, even if he doesn't seem as "special" as he used to, I still fully believe in our manager.

Reactions: Mciahel Goodman

AN17

Wonder when he is going to win it for us with a tactical change or properly devised attacking plan/system. Right now all he is doing is putting 11 men on the pitch and hope they win it for him.

Sentient Meat

Different managers for different situations.

Of the four, Jose was the best man for the quick rebuilding that United needed and while results could have been better, the team does seem to be moving in the right direction. Next season would be the true judge.

Conte inherited a core of high quality players, who had been playing together for a few seasons (won the league 2 season ago), and he just needed to patch some areas and address mentality/motivation issues. Still he brought in key players (Kante, Alonso, and Luiz), and, had the luxury of a lighter schedule courtesy of no European commitments and early LC elimination. Not sure how he would mange the rebuild while adapting to a new league. He does seem to get more out of mediocre players than most elite managers.

Klopp is an interesting option in that I am not sure how well he would work with the bulk of players at United. He tends to prefer an up tempo approach which I am not sure would have been possible without a major squad overhaul. I expected him to have done better with Liverpool (challenging for the title) but then he is also new to the league, so would give him another season to judge.

Pep would have been the worst choice as he would have likely required 25 new players brought in. One only needs to look at the changes he has made at Citeh. Pep is a stubborn purist who is hell bent on having his team play in a particular (uncommon) way and would demand he get players (including goalkeeper) suited to such style. I doubt any of the players at United would have been found satisfactory.

Next season would be the true measure of which club got it right
Good analysis, but I think all of these managers are still at the height of their powers and any of these clubs would be fools to lose patience with them unless there is another Jose-at-Chelsea like meltdown. Who is left to replace them? Simeone? Koeman? Allegri? I doubt Pochettino makes a lateral move to another EPL club. This is also the problem Arsenal faces, I see why they might want to try something new but I'm not sure there is any guaranteed successor waiting in the wings. I've seen a concrete improvement in the right direction... that's good enough for me at least for a couple years.

By the way, who do you think Pep will keep and who will he get rid in his current squad

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
We have 12 possible games in the next 40 days, preserving energy in the second half of games, in which we are leading, is going to be happen in each and every match. It's the up to the attack to make best of the limited number of chances we create. Jose doesn't have ability to rotate the squad like Fergie.

Jose doesn't do "properly devised attacking plan/system", he is a defensive minded coach; basically a Tony Pulis with money and pedigree. What he is does is he gives the team a proper defensive shape, it's up to the "four attackers" (sometimes only two in tougher games) to get the goal/goals needed to win games. There will be hardly any games in which we have two attacking fullbacks bombing forward and doing overlaps to get numerical advantages. At Chelsea, Hazard did most of the attacking heavy lifting on the left with Azpi staying back and fortifying the defense. At Madrid it was Arbeloa on the right. We get Darmian on the left when Valencia plays on the right, or Darmian on the right if a Shaw is on the left. That's just one example.

He is the 'Vaginal One'. He wins by being extremely cautious and pragmatic. He'll most likely win us Europa too doing it his way. Two trophies and back to CL won't be a bad return for this season. I know that for fans who are fans because they want to enjoy football the two trophies don't compensate for the mind numbing football on offer twice a week; but unfortunately our club is desperate at the moment to prevent a Liverpool like slide. So, tolerate him for a little while.

Fracture90

A manager's job is to get the best out of the team with a style that suits the team and also with a system that adapts to the strenghts and weaknesses of the players and ensure that the whole system works more than the sum of its parts. When all the variables match then only a consistant team can be built and matching all variables can take time if the ground work done before is done in a different direction.
Interesting turn from you mate. Usually your posts have been "it's the players fault" or "players are not good enough".

So far Mourinho hasn't done a very good job of getting the best out of players he has and we can only speculate why is that.

They are playing good football under Klopp, but haven't won shite, that's why. How far back do you intend to go? Christ. I'm talking about the present. I mentioned that Barca were a phenomenon, which funnily enough were also bested at times by Jose's defensive approach whilst at Madrid at a time when Barca were untouchable.

How is what Klopp did at Dortmund any less impressive than what Simeone has done at Atleti? It isn't. Also, how long has it been since Klopp won anything? 5 years? Cool, in comparison, Jose has won something at this club already, in his first season.

The funny thing is, had Klopp or Poch been hired instead of Jose and they performed here as they have done at their clubs, they'd be getting hounded out. There's nothing to suggest Poch is a winner, his great Spurs side choked last season and have nothing to play for except the FA cup this season. I'm a huge fan of Poch and think we should have hired him, but he still has everything to prove.
You're ignoring some very important facts. At Dortmund Klopp had way less money and power to attract players than Bayern and he still competed with them and managed to win trophies. In Liverpool he inherited a much less talented squad than ours but they're playing some amazing football.

They basically wiped the floor with majority of top opponents they faced and as I said they sit higher in the table albeit with couple of matches more than we have, but we're still to play against City, Spurs, Arsenal and Chelsea.

You keep bringing up League Cup trophie like it isn't some B class thropy. There's a reason pretty much every other team played mostly their youth in League Cup.

I love Atletico and Cholo but last thropy he's won was league 3 years ago.

I think there is no point discussing anymore, our opinions can't be more opposite.

You're happy with dull and lifeless football that can get you some results every now and then, I'm more for a bit more pleasant on the eyes style of football.

Liverpool has athletes with better mobility in their team so they look better but their sideways passing ina posession based style does not suit this league to be consistant enough

Pep has the same problem with the philosophy.

Conte developed a system which gets thebest out of his players and makes the system more thansum of its parts but he had a proper ground work on mourinho work and board getting the right players

Mourinho had a lvg ground work with players with less mobility and work rate and also i think his straning sessions are not educating the players about what to do with the ball, but better players will change the fortunes.
You can't be serious with this?

Last edited:

cheeky_backheel

Some sympathy for the players who have had to learn and adjust to the demands and playing style of different managers, particularly LvG and Mourinho who are reputed for being exacting in how they want things done.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Under Zidane currently, yes. Hasn't always been the case though, especially not in the past against some of the bigger sides. Barca at their pomp were a different beast, for example, yet Jose's counter-attacking approach broke the La Liga goal scoring record iirc.
heh, possession % has remained largely the same from mourinho to now. We were mostly a transition team under him, and we are mostly a transition team right now

We have seen recently that on his day even the likes of Di Maria can wreck Barcelona
Actually, Di Maria is the best player in history against barcelona :D

Womp

idiot
heh, possession % has remained largely the same from mourinho to now. We were mostly a transition team under him, and we are mostly a transition team right now

Actually, Di Maria is the best player in history against barcelona :D
Interesting, granted I've only watched Madrid a few times this season, but they don't seem as willing to sit off their opponents as they did under Jose. Certainly looks to be more on the front foot.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Jose is doing the same mistakes over and over again. By now, he really should know that we don't have the players or quality to see a game out, but he keeps trying as it's what he knows. But it doesn't work. Frustrating

rpg

Louis Van Gaal - Sit back and try grab 1 goal
Mourinho - Try grab 1 goal and sit back

Both isn't the United way.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
If you were given the choice at the beginning of the season to take Klopp, Guardiola, Jose or Conte... I would guess only a small percentage would've taken Conte. Yet he's doing the best job this year. Over a career I still have faith in Jose and unless he's extremely unlucky, I am positive he will get good results sooner rather than later.
I had Conte number one and then Pochettino, Klopp, Emery and Ancelotti above Pepe and Mourinho.

Wayne ahead of you

They both failed (thus far) to succesfully implement their tactics. Van Gaal wants to drill players into a well-oiled footballing machine in which every player knows precisely what his duties are on and off the ball in order to make it work seamlessly. This never gelled with the players at United; instead it backfired and erased almost any goal scoring threat.

Mourinho has created a pretty solid defence at United but the attacking players appear to be playing together for the first time, game after game after game. Didn't Hazard say a while back that Mourinho just lets his attacking players do whatever they want up top? Seems like the younger guys at United could really do with some established tactics to create a basic understanding between them. It's al relying on glimmers of brilliance and haphazard chances at the moment.

Reactions: Kag

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Jose is doing the same mistakes over and over again. By now, he really should know that we don't have the players or quality to see a game out, but he keeps trying as it's what he knows. But it doesn't work. Frustrating
This. Fellaini and his cowardly tactics will cost him sooner than later.

Abdou0230

He never was a special anything to me. I always hated his guts, I could tolerate his defensive tactical approach given that it's just one of several philosophies in football, but his off-the-pitch shenanigans disgust me. He is one of the worst managers at man management or developing players and I'm 100% positive it's just a matter of time before he does what he does best, which is losing the dressing room, for the 3rd time in his career.

togg

Personally I'll reserve any judgement until half way through next season. Defensively we have become very good, DDG is not having to work that hard now which is a relief. We are attacking more but the decision making and sometimes the pace in the final third is something we have improve on obviously...or at least putting the dam ball in the back of the net with the chances we do create. He's given many of the squad members a chance this season and I'm sure he's got plans to improve things here and there, but at the end of the day we have some very good players in this team, proven elsewhere and I really don't think he'll add that many new recruits.

TheBiggest

Mouirnho taking over LvG was always going to take time. Their approach to football couldn't be more contrasting.

Mourinho has been trying to rid our players of this 'make no mistake' mentality. He even mentioned it right on the eve of the season - he said this team weren't mentally right. We need to be patient.

MILLHILLMANC

This is the difference with Mourinho & the likes of Guardiola, Klopp & Pochettino. Mourinho is defensive & once the team scores is content to sit back & win 1-0, whilst the other three just want to score more goals like Ferguson used to. They come unstuck at times, but generally it pays off as well as being more exciting.
Man Utd have always played a certain way (certainly in my lifetime), which our last three managers either don't understand or are unable to get their teams playing that way.
This is a spot on post. Not a United manager. Everything is dictated by money these days. So many apologists here.

Fracture90

If you were given the choice at the beginning of the season to take Klopp, Guardiola, Jose or Conte... I would guess only a small percentage would've taken Conte. Yet he's doing the best job this year. Over a career I still have faith in Jose and unless he's extremely unlucky, I am positive he will get good results sooner rather than later.
Good post. Regarding Conte I admit I'm quite surprised he managed to get his players playing as a single unit, getting the very best and absolute maximum out of them.

But than again he managed to do the same with Juventus and Italy in recent past.

At the beginning of the season I had Spurs, Arsenal and Liverpool as the top dogs, mostly due to the fact their managers had the time needed to implement their style and philosophy into the team. That and City and Chelsea having managers that are new to the EPL.

Regarding expectations I had from Mourinho, I was greatly reserved because of his style of football and the fact he was sacked from Chelsea and whole Madrid drama.

Personally it was Pochettino, Klopp and Ancelotti for me, tho I was willing to give Blanc a chance since he played for us and he played nice attacking football with Bordeaux and PSG.

antihenry

CAF GRU Rep
Conte has done a brilliant job, nothing taken away from him but part of his success is down to the ground work jose mourinho did with chelsea and the board which got him the right players with the right philosophy in the team to win the epl. Conte would not win the title with this team as well .
Nonsense. What ground work? He inherited the team completely devoid of any confidence after the disastrous 2015-16 season and they were struggling early in the season (0-3 vs Arsenal, 1-2 vs Liverpool) when he tried to stick with the old Jose formation. The team has turned into a winning machine only after Conte decided to try a completely different system to the one Jose employed at Chelsea.

As for players, out of the current first eleven that virtually start every match only Costa and Matic were bought by Jose. Apart from Kante, Conte didn't get any of the players he wanted in the summer. Alonso and Luiz were last minute panic buys, fourth or fifth options down the list. People here were laughing at it and salivating over Pogba and Zlatan and everyone was betting on the title battle between two Manchester clubs "under the world's two best managers". Even Chelsea fans were quietly hoping to get back into the top four, at best.

Also, United squad may have defficiencies but it's still one of the best, and along with City's, one of the two deepest squads in the league. Truth is, Mourinho has failed to get the best out of that group of players this season, they're better than what we see on a pitch on a weekly basis.

togg

Good post. Regarding Conte I admit I'm quite surprised he managed to get his players playing as a single unit, getting the very best and absolute maximum out of them.

But than again he managed to do the same with Juventus and Italy in recent past.

At the beginning of the season I had Spurs, Arsenal and Liverpool as the top dogs, mostly due to the fact their managers had the time needed to implement their style and philosophy into the team. That and City and Chelsea having managers that are new to the EPL.

Regarding expectations I had from Mourinho, I was greatly reserved because of his style of football and the fact he was sacked from Chelsea and whole Madrid drama.

Personally it was Pochettin
o, Klopp and Ancelotti for me, tho I was willing to give Blanc a chance since he played for us and he played nice attacking football with Bordeaux and PSG.
Pochettino is certainly proving himself to be a very good manager, no doubt about that. I bet Real are keeping a close eye on him to see whether he actually wins anything.....

togg

Nonsense. What ground work? He inherited the team completely devoid of any confidence after the disastrous 2015-16 season and they were struggling early in the season (0-3 vs Arsenal, 1-2 vs Liverpool) when he tried to stick with the old Jose formation. The team has turned into a winning machine only after Conte decided to try a completely different system to the one Jose employed at Chelsea.

As for players, out of the current first eleven that virtually start every match only Costa and Matic were bought by Jose. Apart from Kante, Conte didn't get any of the players he wanted in the summer. Alonso and Luiz were last minute panic buys, fourth or fifth options down the list. People here were laughing at it and salivating over Pogba and Zlatan and everyone was betting on the title battle between two Manchester clubs "under the world's two best managers". Even Chelsea fans were quietly hoping to get back into the top four, at best.

Also, United squad may have defficiencies but it's still one of the best, and along with City's, one of the two deepest squads in the league. Truth is, Mourinho has failed to get the best out of that group of players this season, they're better than what we see on a pitch on a weekly basis.
Yeah, I agree with you there. Conte changed the system...one that obviously wasn't working the season before but I kind of understand why he continued with it at the start of the season. Too much change at the start would have probably been too much. He's done a great job and is certainly the successful manager this season out of all the top clubs. I wouldn't have even considered him for United and I still think Jose will push us into a force again, he's already made us better in many ways, it's just the final product that is lacking somewhat at the moment.

ROFLUTION

Mou was always going to take time. What I like about him is that he is unapologetic when it comes to winning. He doesn't hide our ambitions and pretend its okay to be where we are. He's not cool with being where we are.

I think he should be judged on his decisions and man management.

Pros
- 4 good/great players bought
- good in handling the squad overall
- made us create a lot of chances again after the LVG boring era
- Handled the rooney thing extremely well
- Has created more competition in the squad by not blindly starting underperformers.
- Got Valencia going again

Cons
- hasn't succeeded in getting Shaw/Martial going
- Not being further up the table
- Problems with beating 'park the bus-teams'

Overall I think the pros and cons outbalances each other. Its surely not special and I fear if we don't get a top-drawer player like Sanchez/Griezmann he might not reach the top with United.

Fracture90

Pochettino is certainly proving himself to be a very good manager, no doubt about that. I bet Real are keeping a close eye on him to see whether he actually wins anything.....
Tbh think all of the top clubs are keeping an eye on him now.

Blind

There's a theme with the last 3 managers, they're all fecking toxic man managers. This is still a team devoid of confidence and stuttering in attack which is mad 4 years after Fergie retired. It would be nice to have a manager without a dour, slapped face expression 90% of the time who actually makes an effort to get the best out of players instead of throwing them under the bus.

I'm still fine with Mourinho's carrying on next season but it could easily be another year of petty disputes and Mourinho looking increasing like the manager who nearly took Chelsea to the relegation places than the one who won the title.

rpg

I see similarity with all 3 managers. All doesnt play attacking football. The next manager better be an attacking coach. Having said this, I still support Mourinho for his second season.

Munich_1958

When he won the treble with Inter in 2010, he was the best manager in the world, narrowly ahead of Pep and Ancelotti.

Nowadays there are plenty of managers that are doing a better job than him. Conte, Klopp, Pochettino, Simeone, Sampaoli and so on are all doing better than Mourinho with the limitted resources and players they have.

In that sense, he's not special anymore.
Mourinho won the league two years ago, the league cup this year and Klopp, Sampaoli and poch has won what?

how can you state these managers are better NOWADAYS

Cliche Guevara

Jose is halfway there. Unfortunately, or fortunately, it's the back half.

Replace the likes of Martial and Rashford next season with Griezmann and Da Silva: ooh baby!

MrSingh2002

Nail on head. Fergies idea was to score an early goal and score more to kill games. Fergie usually saved the defensive set ups for the very best teams like Barcelona, Real, Bayern or the Italian giant at the time. Mourinho clearly doesn't have much belief in our forwards to score the second goal in games so plays to see the game out without conceding.

Next season will be the season to truly judge Jose and the style of football we play when he has his new signings in the club. Until then we have to accept that Mourinho is going to play safety first when a goal up as none of our forwards besides Ibra have demonstrated an acceptable chance conversion rate.

Last edited:

Fracture90

Mourinho won the league two years ago, the league cup this year and Klopp, Sampaoli and poch has won what?

how can you state these managers are better NOWADAYS
He said they are doing a better job than Mourinho is currently, and it's true. All their respective teams are playing better than we are atm.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Jose will come good. Its bad luck we are drawing all those games in the PL.

I have faith in him. Just need to be a bit more clinical and hardened.

Granted we will only get three/four years out of him, but we will win things.

Fracture90

Jose is halfway there. Unfortunately, or fortunately, it's the back half.

Replace the likes of Martial and Rashford next season with Griezmann and Da Silva: ooh baby!
And when those fail to deliver just replace them as well, and so on, and so on…

Status
Not open for further replies.