Is Pep Guardiola your idol?

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
He is spot on though. They've won as many PL-titles as Blackburn and Leicester have. And these two weren't covid-titles.
You know football existed before 1992 right? We also had the league pretty much won pre Covid in 19/20. I think we were 18 clear with 8 games to go when everything stopped. I assume you think City’s title win last season was somehow an illegitimate “Covid-title”?

Pep knows he needs to win the European Cup. Without it it’ll leave a big hole in his City career.

Nicolarra90

He's keeping liverpool and city away fr their goals.

He's our legend. :drool:

footballistic orgasm

Supports
No team in particular
You know football existed before 1992 right? We also had the league pretty much won pre Covid in 19/20. I think we were 18 clear with 8 games to go when everything stopped. I assume you think City’s title win last season was somehow an illegitimate “Covid-title”?

Pep knows he needs to win the European Cup. Without it it’ll leave a big hole in his City career.
It would to those who are looking for anything to hold against him, i think even if he wins it with City, some will still say he's a fraud for taking more than 5 years to win it with City.
But IMO, you'll barely find any City fan that will think it leaves a big hole in his career that he hasn't won it with them. Offcourse they'll prefer to have won it with him, but i doubt they see it as a big hole in his career.

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
Your even actually, beat you twice with barca and City, and you demolished him at bayern and City.
Maybe he should return to Barcelona, they both being embarrassed almost in a yearly basis on that competition. :lol:

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Your even actually, beat you twice with barca and City, and you demolished him at bayern and City.
Yeah that's why he's the guys favourite manager to face. As they have an incredible level record against him :houllier:

Chripper

He's my leader

Have to be honest, not being English and therefore not having the same ingrained dislike towards Manchester City (and Liverpool), I don't have a problem with giving kudos if it's deserved.

As a manager, the way that he sets his teams to play, he's reading from the same playback as me. There's also a reason why his players run through bricks walls for him (and Klopp).

Whereas, our players wouldn't run through rice paper for LVG, Moyes, Mouringho, Ole and Rangnick.

I just hope ETH brings United back to life.

I foreseen this when Fergie left. I knew that there would be at least a decade of pain. Alex Ferguson is woven into the Manchester United DNA. When he left, it was just too much of a trauma to transition seamlessly.

Last edited:

Charles Miller

Yes. If i was blessed with the oportunity to be in front of him i would say: you are a friend, my friend.