Is Steven Gerrard a top 5 all time PL c**t?

Well?

• Total voters

Tarrou

I have a clear top 4 of;

Terry
Suarez
Keown
Barton

Stevie's battling it out with the likes of Ashley Cole, Fabregas, Gallas, Mings, and Fellaini for a place in the top 5

probably some I'm forgetting

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
I have a clear top 4 of;

Terry
Suarez
Keown
Barton

Stevie's battling it out with the likes of Ashley Cole, Fabregas, Gallas, Mings, and Fellaini for a place in the top 5

probably some I'm forgetting
Really?

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
he threw a pizza at Fergie, the little weasel
Im thinking about serial hatchet merchants like Ben Thatcher & Joey Barton being higher on the cnut list. Plus generally I don’t mind receiving pizza in any manner, so he’s welcome round mind anytime :D

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Don't think he makes top 5 but maybe top 10.

Do we also count off field conduct too? In that case Mendy (allegedly) and Adam Johnson should be on the list.

Red-Man-Walking

Fully Erect
Tbf Keano probably gets in ahead of Gerrard; he was a bit of a twat but he never went out with a premeditated plan to "do" someone.

Can't argue with full kit racist, bitey racist or assaulting your own teammate. Keown is definite top 10 but dunno if there's someone else being forgotten who might edge him out.

Tarrou

Im thinking about serial hatchet merchants like Ben Thatcher & Joey Barton being higher on the cnut list. Plus generally I don’t mind receiving pizza in any manner, so he’s welcome round mind anytime :D
I forgot about Thatcher, good shout

now I'm not saying this is conclusive evidence or anything, but Stevie has two entries on is-a-cnut.com, read into that what you will

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Don’t think Gerard makes the top 5 on an individual basis, it was more that he was representative of Liverpool and it was fun to see him humiliated.

Other candidates in addition to those above:

Dennis Wise
Neil Ruddock
El Hadj Diouf
Lee Cattermole
Kevin Davies
Lee Bowyer
Ben Thatcher

The Plump Poet

Supports
Southend United
Robbie Savage? Lee Bowyer? Ryan Giggs is a monumental cnut. As is Ben Thatcher.

Gerrard probably wouldn't crack my top 20.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
I'd put Azpilicueta in there TBH. Can't stand him.
I can get that he's annoying to oppos but there's no way he should be mentioned in the same breath as some of the cnuts this league has seen. He's not a cnut off the pitch and whilst he moans a lot & exagerates injuries, it's not like he tries to injure other players. He's not even close to being the most dislikeable person in our team considering we've got [Irrelevant point], Lukaku and Pulisic.

Tarrou

Don't think he makes top 5 but maybe top 10.

Do we also count off field conduct too? In that case Mendy (allegedly) and Adam Johnson should be on the list.
if we're counting off-field stuff I'd concede Stevie would lose out

although he did beat up that guy who wouldn't put Phil Collins on the juke-box

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
I forgot about Thatcher, good shout

now I'm not saying this is conclusive evidence or anything, but Stevie has two entries on is-a-cnut.com, read into that what you will
Yeah that’s quite an achievement

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Don’t think Gerard makes the top 5 on an individual basis, it was more that he was representative of Liverpool and it was fun to see him humiliated.

Other candidates in addition to those above:

Dennis Wise
Neil Ruddock
El Hadj Diouf
Lee Cattermole
Kevin Davies
Lee Bowyer
Ben Thatcher
Quite the list there….that’s most of the way to an all-time pl cnut 11

youngrell

A few more for the list, some a bit more low-key:

Craig Bellamy (but loved him for Wales)
Robbie Savage
Michael Brown
Alan Shearer

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I can get that he's annoying to oppos but there's no way he should be mentioned in the same breath as some of the cnuts this league has seen. He's not a cnut off the pitch and whilst he moans a lot & exagerates injuries, it's not like he tries to injure other players. He's not even close to being the most dislikeable person in our team considering we've got [Irrelevant point], Lukaku and Pulisic.
He's a despicable character.

Steve Bruce

Dennis wise, rudduck, Jones, Keane, John fashanu, batty, sol campbell, keown, milner.... I can go on and on....

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
El Hadji Diouf was a piece of work. Carragher's had his moments as well. That's if you're really desperate to have another Liverpool player in there.

Tarrou

El Hadji Diouf was a piece of work. Carragher's had his moments as well. That's if you're really desperate to have another Liverpool player in there.
I feel like Mascherano could have been in the conversation if he had more time

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
What about that prick Lee bowyer! Always hated him at Leeds

Mike Smalling

Besides the diving (which, let’s be fair, has almost become the norm) and the camera kissing, was he really all that bad?

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Vinny Jones, or was he before the PL started?

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Wimbledon had a few pretty brutish players in both the crazy gang era and in the late 90s. The worst of the lot of them was Fashanu and Ben Thatcher. Vinnie was pretty nasty but those two went out to put people in ambulances.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
I would imagine that several of our players are on that list from a neutral's point of view.

Cloud7

Are we talking on the field or off it? There were guys like Drogba who I couldn’t stand on the field but were exemplary guys off it, then people like Giggs who are the reverse.