Is this next season's home kit for United?

Deery

Dreary
If they just made it red it would be a mint kit, why the need to sprinkle yellow on it is beyond me.

The home one looks like a Liverpool kit and a bus seat hybrid - it’s awful.

that third kit is just mental, but as others have said the purpose of a 3rd kit is to be a bit nuts, and will most likely only been seen once or twice max.

really like the away kit, as lots of others have said.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Home kit is nasty enough but that 'zebras on acid' 3rd kit is plain bonkers.

Robertd0803

Its................ awful looking?

Cant understand why Adidas cant just keep is simple like the 15/16 kit. Not these weird looking designs.

The less said about the zebra away kit the better.

Renegade

Wonder what that home kit would look like if the yellow bits were black instead.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
There's a cunning plan behind that design, under the lights the opposition players won't know if our players are running towards them, or away from them, if we wear in often enough the League is in the bag ;)
:lol: Operation shock and awe. It's the only plausible reason for that abomination.

edcunited1878

Just a poorly made mock up shirt.

The Chevy logo is complete off center from the workmark and logo and it's too small. Just look at the current kits from this year. Or better yet, look at Japan 2020 jerseys for comparison.

The United crest on these mock ups are old...there's the "flower"/edge embroidery around it with recent jerseys not having that prominent of an outline or nothing at all. Also, on the 3rd kit, they used the white Kohler logo...which clashes with the base color of white. Kohler logo is black on this year's 3rd kit which is tan/brown. Same with the Chevy wordmark, it's a contrasting color from the actual shirt.

The 3-stripes are always somewhere prominent such as the top of the shoulders or down the side running from the armpit to the bottom of the shirt.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
It’s not like we’ll ever see them play in these 20/21 kits.

decorativeed

Meh
There's no way that's real. Chevrolet would not allow their logo to be rendered so invisible.

I recently met the design team at Adidas, and they said that the chevy logo is basically the most important thing on the kit. They have a pretty free reign with the other elements, but can't do anything that interferes with the chevy logo. Not their decision, it's all driven by the sponsors.

RyRy11

I have a feeling this kit will grow on a lot of people. I actually like it tbh.
I personally love it, if we kick on as a team and start challenging the top two wearing it I reckon most people will look back on it fondly! Besides watching the team from the stands and gantry on tv you won’t even notice the yellow. Can’t wait to get mine with Sancho 7 on the back :drool:

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
I'm amazing at how many people here are taking that shitty 3rd kit mock up as gospel.

GiddyUp

There's no way that's real. Chevrolet would not allow their logo to be rendered so invisible.

I recently met the design team at Adidas, and they said that the chevy logo is basically the most important thing on the kit. They have a pretty free reign with the other elements, but can't do anything that interferes with the chevy logo. Not their decision, it's all driven by the sponsors.
That's why my suggestion of the Chevy logo being better on the inside of the jersey fell on dead ears.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Disgusting. Why the hell do we need such stupid designs on the shirts? just keep it simple. This/last years shirt was beautiful because it was simple and classy.

This just looks like somebody knocked it up in microsoft paint. Surely if we complain enough on social media we can get it changed? I think it'll be the lowest selling United shirt in history. An absolute joke!

red thru&thru

I like the new rumoured home top.

Green one I like too.

Third one? I think this could be one that grows on me but I some how doubt so.

Falcow

These kits remind me of when homer found his wealthy brother who owned a car company who then gave homer total control over designing the new car.

It didnt turn out well.