Is this the ugliest kit we’ve ever had?

Scottynaldinho

Thought this one was horrible.

The tablecloth. I found it horrible initially, but I like it now. We have great memories with RVP in this shirt winning us our last league title. It's also unique and looks like no other kit.

ROFLUTION

Thought this one was horrible.

The story behind it was that the type of pattern was used in the old industrial days of Manchester with hard working people and steam/smoke everywhere.

Nah man, it's just a fecking table cloth.

ROFLUTION

The tablecloth. I found it horrible initially, but I like it now. We have great memories with RVP in this shirt winning us our last league title. It's also unique and looks like no other kit.
Your doctor would like to see you for an eye test.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
It looks horrendous on TV. Doesn't beat last season's 3rd kit in the horrendous level, though.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
It not a bad kit but it just looks wrong for Man United.
Yeah, I think this is right. It's an alright kit. Compare it to the god awful zebra kit we had -- that was genuinely atrocious

cafecillos

Seriously, those thinking it's not that bad, go have a look at the fan version available in shops and report back to the thread. The enormous green "boxes" for the sponsors are an abomination.

SouthMancRed

Cheimoon's Fault
I hated it when I first saw it, then I saw this picture of Onana looking cool as feck in the tracksuit version and now I love it.

That look makes it acceptable. No horrific sleeves with a mess of strips and white shorts to reduce the wall of not particularly nice green. Could live with a playing version of this but not as it is.

ETA - similar to what cafecillos says above, also do away with the horrific plain box on the back for the name/number. There are ways round that with stripes/hoops while keeping the info legible.

Last edited:

El Zoido

It looks fine up close but on TV we look like Newcastle. The green doesn’t come out at all.

Wilt

Hope Utd use it when they play at Newcastle, should good for a laugh.

manhood

The green one is fire in my opinion, really don't know why people hate it so much.

Compared with the recent AON ones, it's complete luxury.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
I'm always going to associate it with the close up shots of our players looking defeated as they walk back to the halfway line after conceding.

Even if we were winning it would still be hideous though, it just feels worse when you associate it with crap football.

lex talionis

This green kit is pure shit that I wouldn’t even wish upon Liverpool, but it’s no match for the zebra kit. Hopefully club management can put this one away in cryostasis and have us go in white. I can’t think of any other clubs, now that we’re past Arsenal away where our white or red wouldn’t be suitable. There’s Brentford away, but wouldn’t the green/white away not work for that fixture?

mu4c_20le

I like the colour like most people, but it looks like a retro baseball shirt.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
Grey kit 95/96 season was the absolute worst. Utterly horrible.

There was a shite navy one at the turn of the millennium as well. Just bland to the point of offensiveness.

I hated the white one we played the 2011 CL final in as well, that was proper bollocks.

The lime green from last year is miles.worse than this one as well.