Ismaila Sarr

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Rennes winger and Senegalese international.

Impressed with his goal against Arsenal and gave them hell all night.

2 quality assists today against Caen

Bojan11

I liked the look of him at the World Cup for Senegal.

His a player not ready for us as his decision making isn’t there yet. But he’s definitely someone I would buy and loan back if the price is right. He still needs another season in France.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
He’s like Adama Traore. He’ll skin a full back all day and when all is said and done, will end a season with 3 or 4 goals.

Irrational.

He’s like Adama Traore. He’ll skin a full back all day and when all is said and done, will end a season with 3 or 4 goals.
That is a very accurate comparison.

His end-product is pretty shocking, but if he can improve on this then he can be quite a player.

Inigo Montoya

Nothing like Adama going on what I witnessed against Caen and Arsenal

0le

Now that you've created this thread, a journalist will link us to him. I wonder which one will bite first.

Wayne's World

He was awful against Arsenal, lack of a footballing brain and was sloppy with the ball.

He'd probably look good at a mid-table side but he's nowhere near good enough for a top six side. The player we should be looking at If talking about a right winger from Ligue 1 is Nicolas Pepe

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Turns into a beast on FIFA 19 Career Mode.

Thought he was impressive against Arsenal for sure. Not sure he’s ready for a big move yet though going by the reviews of those who are regular Ligue 1 watchers.

Inigo Montoya

Hasn’t done a thing tonight. Looks a passenger

Perfect fit for Arsenal then

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Was absolutely pants yesterday, along with most of Rennes. All pace and zero end product. This is probably the lack of consistency people were citing.

Prometheus

Supports
Chelsea
This guy deserves a sticky. :drool:

Edit: oops didn't realise this was in the transfer section.

RUCK4444

Destruction of Liverpool aside, he’s only on 5 goals. And for all the wanking Adama got on his purple patch, he only has 4 goals.
Yeah called that with Traore, wouldn't go near him this summer. Average technique in a freakishly athletic body.

croadyman

I also like Doucoure and feel he could offer our creative players like Bruno, Pogba/Grealish some freedom to go forward and make things happen in the final third, however I can understand where people are coming from who say who isn't good enough on the ball.

TsuWave

Should be part of the first class of inductees in the Prem hall of fame.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Ismaila Sarr in 12 starts has 5 goals and 3 assists thus far this season for a team battling relegation.

izec

Lacks consistency, but the second goal was mint. Top class finish, you have to have the cheek and arrogance to pull that off against the league leaders by only being 1-0 up.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
The composure and class he showed for the second goal was very impressive. He could potentially develop into a 15 goals a season wide player surrounded by better players IMO.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Lacks consistency, but the second goal was mint. Top class finish, you have to have the cheek and arrogance to pull that off against the league leaders by only being 1-0 up.
Mate this is his first proper game back from injury and before that he was showing some brilliant form aswell. Infact Watfords good run of results ending coincided with them losing him. Having watched pretty much every game he’s played this season, now he’s settled, he has looked one hell of a player. He is lightning quick, can beat a defender with ease through a flick or spinning a defender getting tight. And now we are starting to see his ability infront of goal. Couple all of that with the fact he is young still and you have a brilliant talent. His attitude and desire to track back/play for the team is second to none aswell. He would be a great addition to any top 5/6 team in the league I reckon.

Cathy Ferguson

A cheaper option than Sancho, not least considering that we need to strengthen many positions not only RW. I doubt we can sign Sancho for less than 100m.

Prometheus

Supports
Chelsea
The composure and class he showed for the second goal was very impressive. He could potentially develop into a 15 goals a season wide player surrounded by better players IMO.
I was just as impressed by the maturity he showed to give the ball to Deeney (in a better position), all the while keeper is out of goal, and he's on a hat trick. It was so easy to get greedy.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I was just as impressed by the maturity he showed to give the ball to Deeney (in a better position), all the while keeper is out of goal, and he's on a hat trick. It was so easy to get greedy.
Agreed.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
A cheaper option than Sancho, not least considering that we need to strengthen many positions not only RW. I doubt we can sign Sancho for less than 100m.
Every option is cheaper than Sancho. And importantly, also worse.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Done a bit better than Rozay’s prediction
He’s got slightly better numbers. ‘3 or 4’ goals is not literal anyway. If he ended up with 5, which he is on now, so what? He had a great game yesterday, the type I haven’t really seen before, and got himself two goals. He was also allowed to get himself another goal by some fecking stupidity by David De Gea, when in reality his scuffed shot was more in keeping with the sort of player I believe him to be.

If he has turned some sort of corner and kicked on, brilliant for him and my assessment was wrong. I don’t think it’s the time to say so though. Yesterday’s game was rare. He is gifted but typically lacks composure or sense in the final phase. He scuffed another absolute sitter at Anfield earlier this season too, in a game Watford should have won.

Rocksy

Supports
Blackburn Rovers
I think he would do a good job at United and is better than Pepe, but he’s not as good as Sancho. Chiesa has been linked but United don’t usually do well with Italian players.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
He’s got slightly better numbers. ‘3 or 4’ goals is not literal anyway. If he ended up with 5, which he is on now, so what? He had a great game yesterday, the type I haven’t really seen before, and got himself two goals. He was also allowed to get himself another goal by some fecking stupidity by David De Gea, when in reality his scuffed shot was more in keeping with the sort of player I believe him to be.

If he has turned some sort of corner and kicked on, brilliant for him and my assessment was wrong. I don’t think it’s the time to say so though. Yesterday’s game was rare. He is gifted but typically lacks composure or sense in the final phase. He scuffed another absolute sitter at Anfield earlier this season too, in a game Watford should have won.
He's 22 in fairness and his actual decision making isn't bad, he just lacks composure. It's much easier to learn composure imo than decision making. His positioning sense and runs are both very good, if he improves his finishing then he will be very very good. I don't think he would ever excel for an elite side though, he's much more suited to playing against team that aren't sitting very deep however I'd probably have said the same about Mane.