g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Italian Serie A 2018-19

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Entertaining half. Icardi showed there why so many penalties are technically bs there, doesn't go down and tries to finish out of balance when meret clipped him. Koulibaly is absurdly good :drool:

Maurito went inches from scoring the goal of the year from kick off :lol:

Kostur

海尔的老板
Inter fans have been making monkey noises at him so could be built up frustration and anger that just boiled over.
Have they? I've heard boos, disgusting if true. Was stupid to ironically clap what has been a correct yellow though.

His absence cost them 3 points in the end, they were on the top of Inter with him.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Insigne for repeatedly trying to kick keita

I feel for Koulibaly. The zoo came out for the game, disgraceful. He was the best player on the pitch by a mile until then. Ref lost control of the game after the red. Frankly i don't even think that was a foul on politano. Oh well

Lautaro coming up huge. I hope Spalletti finally realizes how much more dangerous inter are with him and Icardi playing together and gives him a run of ahahaha who am i kidding, he's going back to the bench :rolleyes:

Second half was boring and bad, but huge win.

izec

Insigne for repeatedly trying to kick keita

I feel for Koulibaly. The zoo came out for the game, disgraceful. He was the best player on the pitch by a mile until then. Ref lost control of the game after the red. Frankly i don't even think that was a foul on politano. Oh well

Lautaro coming up huge. I hope Spalletti finally realizes how much more dangerous inter are with him and Icardi playing together and gives him a run of ahahaha who am i kidding, he's going back to the bench :rolleyes:

Second half was boring and bad, but huge win.
Was a dumb career move going to Inter while Icardi is there, it was always clear they would line up with one striker with Spalletti. He could have played week in week out for Dortmund, while Dortmund picked up Paco after he chose Inter.

Kostur

海尔的老板
That doesn't show it

Man i'm telling you, he throws two little kicks from behind on keita. You can see it live if you pay attention, but they also showed a replay
Yeah I've seen it too now, those two kicks are silly as well, does no damage, Keita's long without the ball, it just seems so pointless.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I mean, certainly clapping at the ref is stupid and deserving of a yellow....but come on. He's been racially abused the whole fecking game, and not just from a small group, but a large portion of the stadium given the noise(the north stand most likely. Inter ultras groups are notoriously racist cnuts)

Either stop the fecking game(he should have), or keep that in mind when he had that reaction.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
Koulibaly's instagram post and Ancelotti's comments seem to confirm my suspicions. It all just boiled over the lad. Napoli asked for the match to be stopped for a bit due to racist chants but they didn't do it. Racism is such bullshit. Feck sakes.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
Reports of 4 Napoli fans stabbed outside San Siro.. What the feck :(

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
Ancelotti says koulibaly was racially abused, says next time they will just walk off even if they have to forfeit the game.

Fracture90

Feel bad for Koulibaly for having to endure through that racial abuse, also feel for Asamoah and Mario for having to play for those same fans.

B & W

Supports
Juventus Turin
I mean, certainly clapping at the ref is stupid and deserving of a yellow....but come on. He's been racially abused the whole fecking game, and not just from a small group, but a large portion of the stadium given the noise(the north stand most likely. Inter ultras groups are notoriously racist cnuts)

Either stop the fecking game(he should have), or keep that in mind when he had that reaction.
When some matches ago Douglas Costa was insulted by another player, Di Francesco, his reaction was spitting in his face. It was probably the reaction to a racial insult (he refused to repeat what Di Francesco said to him). This time, cause he was a player of Juventus, comments were very different. Most of them were about suspension for many matches (he took a 4 matches ban), and Juventus had not to appeal against the sentence (they didn't). Between them there were many fans of Napoli, that were much more strict than others. But now, you know, Koulibaly plays for Napoli, and so racial insults are different. Costa had to be hanged by the neck (most of them did not say exactly that, but their opinion was clear for all people) but Koulibaly had the right to do everything he wanted and not to be punished, because he has been insulted.
In Napoli it's always so. They have a very specific way to understand law and justice.
If a neapolitan picks the purse of an old woman and she reacted, tacking back her purse, he will certainly begin to cry, and to shout, declaring to all people and medias that the purse was in his possession, so the old woman is a thief and has to be put in jail, and the purse given back to him with a huge compensation for damages.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
That goal line moment at the Roma game is ridiculous. The ball is clearly about 15 centimeters over the line, yet the goal line technology shows it as no goal?:lol: