Italian Serie A - 2019-20

van der star

newprawn warrior
Scout
Juve not convincing against Brescia. Balotelli really should have equalised. Good hit from Pjanic though.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
Is there people here that still want Rabiot for Man Utd after this game ^^

freeurmind

weak willed
Is there people here that still want Rabiot for Man Utd after this game ^^
First game for him and he was alright in the second half. If they bought him to play MAtuidi's role, then that will be a problem. Eventually I think he will get minutes in the middle when Costa is back fit.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Atalanta lead against Roma, Zapata scored.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Duvan is the striker inter hope Lukaku would be :lol:

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Was always a good player but he never scored enough. Until last season
I didn't know much about him before but last season was the first time I watched him. Very good player, has all the attributes.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Watching Inter-Lazio, should be a good game. Have to say Lukaku has been pretty good so far, popping up all over the pitch and actually starting some moves with good hold out play.

red4ever 79

Watching Inter-Lazio, should be a good game. Have to say Lukaku has been pretty good so far, popping up all over the pitch and actually starting some moves with good hold out play.
Same. Got two mates at the game tonight. Watched Roma go down to Atlanta before. Smalling was meh

Markolan

Supports
AC Milan
Handanovic MOTM so far, Lazio are playing better than Inter imho and they created 4 good chances to score.

With Immobile on the pitch the score would have been different.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Napoli :houllier:

How do they keep doing this. 30 shots to 5, somehow lost at home to cagliari

Koulibaly sent off for...uhm. not sure

Yagami

Good post resistant
Have to say it's really weird seeing a Scotsman play in Serie A. Apparently the 1st since Souness played for Sampdoria in the 80s.

Chekov

Supports
Internazionale
My first post in this forum. Hi all! It seems really nice here and I have followed the forum for a year or so.

I am supporting Inter, am from Sweden, follow European football in general.

I think Conte really has ignited this team with spirit. He really seems to be extremely dedicated and passionate and I really think Inter
will do good under him.

Sensi and Barella are 2 really good signings. They could very well be ordinary midfielders for the Italian National team for the years ahead.

The back-three with Godin - De Vrij - Skriniar is superb. Really think its one of the best central defense out there, might miss explosiveness but really good coolness, determination and a good mixture with Godin being extremely experienced and both Skriniar and De Vrij feels almost full grown as players but both will probably be better with the years ahead.

Handonovic really strong, and him being the captain I think have added a feeling of responsibility for him and seems to thrive from it.

Always have liked Lukaku and think he can become really effective, am colored probably by a Football Manager save where I bought him with inter I think two years ago and he did extremely well and won Ballon D'ors and stuff. He won't be that good probably, but I think he has still a lot potential in him and that he is a bit far from his primel but Conte could be able to speed that up. I think Contes faith in him will help alot. Altho Lukaku really hasn't been that good in the start he have kept a good scoring ratio.

Lautaro Martinez has not really got me sold yet. I like his mentality and work ethic but have missed that final touch and technique. But he did a
hattrick for Argentina national team not long ago and Messi have praised him and people seem to see alot of potential in him.
I have a hard time to define Martinez as a player actually, how would you describe him?

Am happy as an Inter-fan with the start, and am happy with the squad and coach.

Juventus seems weak in my opinion this season. Has not looked that good this far and don't think Sarri will do that well, the squad, the mixture,
the playstile, they dont fit wit each other.

Honestly hoping and believe in Scudetto this season.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: van der star

freeurmind

weak willed
My first post in this forum. Hi all! It seems really nice here and I have followed the forum for a year or so.

I am supporting Inter, am from Sweden, follow European football in general.

I think Conte really has ignited this team with spirit. He really seems to be extremely dedicated and passionate and I really think Inter
will do good under him.

Sensi and Barella are 2 really good signings. They could very well be ordinary midfielders for the Italian National team for the years ahead.

The back-three with Godin - De Vrij - Skriniar is superb. Really think its one of the best central defense out there, might miss explosiveness but really good coolness, determination and a good mixture with Godin being extremely experienced and both Skriniar and De Vrij feels almost full grown as players but both will probably be better with the years ahead.

Handonovic really strong, and him being the captain I think have added a feeling of responsibility for him and seems to thrive from it.

Always have liked Lukaku and think he can become really effective, am colored probably by a Football Manager save where I bought him with inter I think two years ago and he did extremely well and won Ballon D'ors and stuff. He won't be that good probably, but I think he has still a lot potential in him and that he is a bit far from his primel but Conte could be able to speed that up. I think Contes faith in him will help alot. Altho Lukaku really hasn't been that good in the start he have kept a good scoring ratio.

Lautaro Martinez has not really got me sold yet. I like his mentality and work ethic but have missed that final touch and technique. But he did a
hattrick for Argentina national team not long ago and Messi have praised him and people seem to see alot of potential in him.
I have a hard time to define Martinez as a player actually, how would you describe him?

Am happy as an Inter-fan with the start, and am happy with the squad and coach.

Juventus seems weak in my opinion this season. Has not looked that good this far and don't think Sarri will do that well, the squad, the mixture,

Imagine the meltdown if Lukaku ever won a Balon D'or:lol::lol:
Nice post though. Conte is a results guy but Inter's depth isn't that great. If they get injuries, they'll be in trouble. Not a great start to the CL campaign either.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid

Lautaro needs to improve his decision making big time. He works hard, moves well and is decent technically, we has this tendency to try to much and plays far too frenetic. Inter will need him to step it up to have a shot at the title...

...because juventus can pick up 90 points on individual talent alone. Nothing short of Sarri short-circuiting everything will keep them below that(so long as they need to, of course). There's just not enough really good teams to stop them, and more importantly, there's just not enough teams who believe they can take points off them in the first place. In that regard it is very important for juventus to look vulnerable and for the media to make it a point of making them look vulnerable, because the moment teams start looking at verona, brescia, napoli, fiorentina and see that juventus still picked up 10 pointa out of those 4 games is when the whole "they're vulnerable" bit gets thrown out the window. The title race desperately needs juventus to start dropping points and especially losing games they're expected to win. Otherwise in a couple months we'll be back to the last 3 seasons where they already won before kick off

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
How long's this new Milan manager going to last then, down in 10th already.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Can't play for milan and miss a chance like that :eek::houllier:

Fecking hell

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Kessie with a criminal miss, Zaza falling on his arse while trying to round donnarumma then Sirigu with an absolute miracle on Piatek, all in the space of 2 minutes :lol:

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Poor Kessie, did all the hard work with lovely control. Guess left foot is a swinger. Even a Torino player had his head in his hands from that finish. :lol:

Zaza one was far worse and could've really cost Torino if the Piatek header had gone in.

RooneyLegend

Roma were hopeless vs Atalanta. The only thing keeping them in the game was Zapata not being on the pitch. The moment they got him on the pitch it was curtains. He's a lethal man mountain, poor Smalling and co looked lost in how to deal with him.

Can't believe how poor Roma were. Lots of these clubs in serie a need to upgrade their coaching.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
They were decent in the first half, better than atalanta and had a couple big chances. Second half was all atalanta

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Yup they should have been leading in the 1st half - Dzeko and der wunderkind Zaniolo fecked a few chances