Italian Serie A - 2019-20

haram

What a fecking goal that would have been. Ruled out for offside.

Idxomer

Cant believe people doubted this inter team. They are 100% title challengers this season.
It was funny seeing posters here laughing at Conte when they started showing interest in Lukaku and Sanchez. Also, a lot turned their nose up at Conte whenever someone mentioned him as a candidate for the manager pisition.

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
Cant believe people doubted this inter team. They are 100% title challengers this season.
I have a bet on them to win serie A (and another to win UCL haha). Should have betted more money. Bookies already trying to buy me out.
(Betted basically because of their back 3 and Conte)

Last edited:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Good training session for Inter so far

Giggsyking

I remember a large portion of our fans being happy we are paying Inter to let Alexis play for the and score goals. When I said what a stupid deal we made and we are going to need him when we have injuries, many where happy on the other hand.
On monday we will play with a 17 years old teenager as our main attacker, the state of the biggest club in the country and the world.

AFC NimbleThumb

I remember a large portion of our fans being happy we are paying Inter to let Alexis play for the and score goals. When I said what a stupid deal we made and we are going to need him when we have injuries, many where happy on the other hand.
On monday we will play with a 17 years old teenager as our main attacker, the state of the biggest club in the country and the world.
A lot of deluded people trying to convince themselves every move we make is a good one after years to show the contrary.

The stupidity of this deal is otherworldly. I rank it as a worse decision than buying him & that’s some going.

TommiHelm

Conte is the kind of manager I wish we'd go for long term, and then support 100% with what ever players he'd want (which would obviously never happen).

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
A lot of deluded people trying to convince themselves every move we make is a good one after years to show the contrary.

The stupidity of this deal is otherworldly. I rank it as a worse decision than buying him & that’s some going.
Then you ask, is it the board trying to save money, or Ole didn't want him.

DRM

Agree, letting him go WITHOUT A REPLACEMENT whilst also selling Lukaku, what a pathetic decision by the club.

haram

If OgS didn’t want him & thought the youth options were suitable replacements, he should hand in his resignation. If he felt this squad was capable of any form of challenge he is clueless.
He is a bad manager.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Or maybe you need to watch more Serie A. This isn't the first time Inter started great and then fecked it up in the 2nd part of the season.

edit: Last 2 seasons after 11 rounds

If they beat Juve then i'll give them a chance.

haram

Or maybe you need to watch more Serie A. This isn't the first time Inter started great and then fecked it up in the 2nd part of the season.
True but Godin, Alexis, Lukaku, Barella and Sensi are very good additions.

Conte as well of course.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Epic Brozo :drool:

Apparently Conte just told the players "now we show them what we are". One minute later, 3-1

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Sensi got the first, though some sites reported Sanchez grabbed a brace weirdly.
That's because he did
How do you get carved open like that, straight through the middle, with 3 central defenders, and against 10 men. :confused:
Stopped thinking. Too frantic trying to win the ball back so they could attack immediately. Often happens to weaker sides. I mean, how many times have you seen Arsenal doing just that

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Sensi is probably the best signing Inter made this season. Forget goals and assists, his decision making is so good.

prateik

Was it not on target anyway? I don't know, but some are still crediting Sensi.
That only matters if it hits an opposition player.. If its on goal but touches someone from the attacking side, its that persons goal.

If it took a deflection off Sanchez, its his goal..