Italian Serie A - 2019-20

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Sassuolo vs Napoli ongoing now, 1-0 Sassuolo... it is progressive De Zerbi vs motivational Gattuso again... both coaches just 40yo and already with some personal fire within them, notably from 3.5 years ago when they contested a dramatic playoff final tie in Serie C (aka League One in England) with Gattuso winning on aggregate after 4-2 at home in Pisa and 1-1 away in Foggia.

wr8_utd

:'(
So in the last two years now Juve have lost the Coppa Italian and the Super Cup? Would be nice if they lost Serie A as well this year. It's about time there was a new winner in Italy.
Also, where on earth would Juve be if they'd gotten rid off Dybala? He's by far their best attacker.

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
Dybala needs help. Another partner who can find the back of the net.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Aaaaaaand he IZ back!! 2011 all over again, Uncle Bunga’s sexist & racist remarks included... but the parties??

DavidDeSchmikes

Thiago Motta has been sacked by Genoa after 10 games in charge. The new Genoa manager is former Crotone and Udinese manager Davide Nicola. Nicola managed to keep Crotone up in 2016.17 despite gaining just 9 points in their first 20 games.
As for Genoa, Nicola is their 3rd manager of the season, third in six months and their 18th manager change since November 2010.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Just seen there's 5 Serie A games across Monday, reads like a normal weekend run of fixtures.

Is it a special bank holiday in Italy?

LoSpritz

Yea it's a holiday of "Bafana" for us up in the NE.
Basically this old woman visits your kids and if they've been good she leaves them sweets.
Later that day, if I understand this correctly, I must make an effigy of said woman and burn her on a bonfire whilst drinking mulled wine.

Great fun for all the family!

Yagami

Good post resistant
Bloody Napoli!

They're in for both Lobotka and Amrabat; the two CMs I'd love us to sign. I've been banging on about both for a while now so if they get both I'll definitely have to watch them more often.

piesel

12 penalties in 18 games for Lazio, Lotito knows how to do his job.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Lazio's last 5 away games in Serie A:

Fiorentina 1-2 Lazio (Immobile 89')
Milan 1-2 Lazio (Correa 83')
Sassuolo 1-2 Lazio (Caicedo 90'+1)
Cagliari 1-2 Lazio (L.Alberto 90'+3+Caicedo 90'+8)
Brescia 1-2 Lazio (Immobile 90'+1)

Mental :lol:

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Lazio's last 5 away games in Serie A:

Fiorentina 1-2 Lazio (Immobile 89')
Milan 1-2 Lazio (Correa 83')
Sassuolo 1-2 Lazio (Caicedo 90'+1)
Cagliari 1-2 Lazio (L.Alberto 90'+3+Caicedo 90'+8)
Brescia 1-2 Lazio (Immobile 90'+1)

Mental :lol:
Ah scored early against Milan I see :lol:

Blackwidow

Yea it's a holiday of "Bafana" for us up in the NE.
Basically this old woman visits your kids and if they've been good she leaves them sweets.
Later that day, if I understand this correctly, I must make an effigy of said woman and burn her on a bonfire whilst drinking mulled wine.

Great fun for all the family!
It is a christian holiday in some parts of Germany, Austria, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Finland, Croatia, Poland, Greece etc.

It is called Day of the 3 Holy Kings or Epiphanias. The day when the 3 holy kings (Caspar, Melchior and Balthazar) arrive at Bethlehem and Jesus crib and bring him gold, olibanum and myrrh.

Groups of kids - organized by the church - mask themselve as the 3 kings and ring on every door. Ask for donations for caritative means and write C+ B + M and the year (Christus mansionem benedictam - Christus blesses this house) onto the door with chalk.

That is atleast the tradition in Germany. The groups are called starsingers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblical_Magi

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
It is a christian holiday in some parts of Germany, Austria, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Finland, Croatia, Poland, Greece etc.

It is called Day of the 3 Holy Kings or Epiphanias. The day when the 3 holy kings (Caspar, Melchior and Balthazar) arrive at Bethlehem and Jesus crib and bring him gold, olibanum and myrrh.

Groups of kids - organized by the church - mask themselve as the 3 kings and ring on every door. Ask for donations for caritative means and write C+ B + M and the year (Christus mansionem benedictam - Christus blesses this house) onto the door with chalk.

That is atleast the tradition in Germany. The groups are called starsingers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblical_Magi
Ours is different. Instead of being about the 3 kings it's about a female 4th king who was late to baby jesus so now she goes around as a sort of female santa, except she gives candy instead of gifts. She's also usually depicted as an ugly old witch

Called Befana

Kostur

海尔的老板
Jesus, I see that players like Calhanoglu and Suso are still fecking trash. Amazing Milan didn't manage to replace them yet.

wr8_utd

Juventus would have been absolutely awful if they'd sold Dybala in the summer. United really missed out by not getting this deal over the line. He's had a great season in an attack that doesn't work very well.

wr8_utd

Dybala yet again wins a penalty and Ronaldo makes no mistake from the spot. 2-0 game over.

wr8_utd

Ronaldo and Higuain score 2 in 2 mins and it's 4-0. Hat trick for Ronaldo.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
It's gonna take a miracle for Ibra to score more than 5 goals for this Milan team

Paul_Scholes18

Lukaku with another super goal! Well not really although those shoots would have been a goal on training last season too ;).