Italian Serie A 2022/23

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Pioli ditching 3-5-2 and going 4 -2 -3 - 1 seems the right move. Leao and Brahim seemed liberated yesterday
Was a lot of talk about this actually. Honestly, i think it's more a mental thing than anything, Milan's shape didn't change too much when they switched to 3 CBs, and under Pioli they've always been very fluid with constantly changing shapes anyways - a rare team that shapes itself based on where the space is as opposed to keeping a fixed shape to create space where they want

Word coming out their camp was the players felt more confident and at ease with the "4-2-3-1", it's what they'd been doing for years afterall

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
In normal circumstances, tonight Coppa Italia semifinal in Turin between Juve and Inter, leg 1, would be sold as a great game… in these times, nobody really cares. That does not mean I would be shy if we thump them for good. :wenger:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Inter fans care. They're so close to getting rid of Inzaghi

Canagel

Is lukaku suspended for the 2nd leg? He cant blame anyone but himself tbh. His first yellow card was totally avoidable and unecessary.

Vlahovic was terrible again, right now even Kean is a better option.

abundance

Supports
Inter
Is lukaku suspended for the 2nd leg? He cant blame anyone but himself tbh. His first yellow card was totally avoidable and unecessary.

Vlahovic was terrible again, right now even Kean is a better option.
oh well, in a sense, the second also...

Arios

Supports
Juventus
streamin.me/v/e6d546cf

why do you post a photo to justify your opinion?

Arios

Supports
Juventus
are you serious?
are you? he taunted fans and refree is entitled to yellow him period.
Accept it or go home.
It's not an absurd decision you claim to be.
He went to fans stand and taunted.
now go sleep you've got lucky tonight.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Considering that Lukaku should have been sent off for his sledgehammer foul on Gatti 15 minutes before, let’s say that Inter earned a well deserved draw with a ghost and that’s it for tonight.

abundance

Supports
Inter
are you? he taunted fans and refree is entitled to yellow him period.
Accept it or go home.
It's not an absurd decision you claim to be.

now go sleep you've got lucky tonight.
"he mocked the fans after scoring the penalty, multiple times."
"He went to fans stand and taunted."
=
standing still besides the penalty spot with finger on lips

"why do you post a photo to justify your opinion?"
=
posts a vid that show the very same thing as the pic

brought to you by juventus fans alternate dimension.

and oh, btw, if you wanna go the video route:

g'nite.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Imagine it was Cuadrado in Milan getting away with a yellow after sledgehammering Bastoni, then provoking the fans until the end of the game and mocking San Siro after having scored the draw at the last second……. better not…………

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Considering that Lukaku should have been sent off for his sledgehammer foul on Gatti 15 minutes before, let’s say that Inter earned a well deserved draw with a ghost and that’s it for tonight.
Oh yeah let's take that away from the game instead of actually condemning or commenting on the blatant racism towards Lukaku by your fans.

Fecking hell.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Oh yeah let's take that away from the game instead of actually condemning or commenting on the blatant racism towards Lukaku by your fans.

Fecking hell.
We are not Inter’s (fans, coach, players, former players, former presidents, former coaches) therapists, though.

If they can’t behave because of their immense infieriority/victim complex, in spite of any ref being now advised to avoid any controversial decision and every time getting into one (namely, yesterday: send that idiot off for his reckless, dangerous tackle and nothing happens… oh wait… ALL happens because they would start crying again), just send the UN blue helmets to steward the stadia or play any game behind closed doors.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
We are not Inter’s (fans, coach, players, former players, former presidents, former coaches) therapists, though.

If they can’t behave because of their immense infieriority/victim complex, in spite of any ref being now advised to avoid any controversial decision and every time getting into one (namely, yesterday: send that idiot off for his reckless, dangerous tackle and nothing happens… oh wait… ALL happens because they would start crying again), just send the UN blue helmets to steward the stadia or play any game behind closed doors.
Okay I see, no use having a serious debate with you on this.

Let me just reiterate what's been said above by someone sensible: there was nothing in the slightest wrong with Lukaku's celebration and his sending off was ridiculous. You should truly be ashamed of your fan's behavior, if anything.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Okay I see, no use having a serious debate with you on this.

Let me just reiterate what's been said above by someone sensible: there was nothing in the slightest wrong with Lukaku's celebration and his sending off was ridiculous. You should truly be ashamed of your fan's behavior, if anything.
Inter can just feck off as a whole, if you ask my opinion. After that, Juventus FC will take their consequences and ban the individual fans caught being racist yesterday. Goodbye.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
And that is why there is no point to talking with juventus fans. They're almost as bad as barcelona's. I guess being fans of a scum, cheating club must take its toll mentally

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Lukaku’s red must be overturned surely? That’s an outrageous call.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Wait, he did that celebration in response to racial abuse by Juve fans? Yeah feck those Juve fans and feck that ref.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Wait, he did that celebration in response to racial abuse by Juve fans? Yeah feck those Juve fans and feck that ref.

Not even "in response to". It's his usual celebration these days, did it with the Belgium NT last week as well. Simply outrageous to give him a card for that.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Not even "in response to". It's his usual celebration these days, did it with the Belgium NT last week as well. Simply outrageous to give him a card for that.
Ah okay, I just saw a clip of him shouting expletives at the fans whilst doing the salute shush thing. Either way, yeah ridiculous decision.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
And that is why there is no point to talking with juventus fans. They're almost as bad as barcelona's. I guess being fans of a scum, cheating club must take its toll mentally
Hear hear… Chine’ - Torsello - Santoriello will do the trick for you, without the need to pay for a therapist. That’s why under 30 fans only watch highlights, these days, and over 40 behave like toddlers all the time.

I wonder wtf Elkann is waiting for before retiring the club and let Serie A and Italian football rot for good.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
That’s where all started yesterday: Lukaku subs in, loses the ball three times in a row to Gatti and then does this

Any other game, he is sent off straight away… not yesterday, not away at Juve, not again because now the refs have to be safety & security patrols in addition to being refs… Lukaku then starts playing the fans in the stands in a direct manner… until the last second mess.

I mean, we are at a point there will be some people seriously getting hurt sooner than later.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
That’s where all started yesterday: Lukaku subs in, loses the ball three times in a row to Gatti and then does this

Any other game, he is sent off straight away… not yesterday, not away at Juve, not again because now the refs have to be safety & security patrols in addition to being refs… Lukaku then starts playing the fans in the stands in a direct manner… until the last second mess.

I mean, we are at a point there will be some people seriously getting hurt sooner than later.
Seriously, stop blaming the victim here man. It's racist fans in the stands what started it, because let's not pretend it's the first time ever Lukaku has been racially abused in Italy - it's not because he made that tackle, it's because he played for your opposition and he is black.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Seriously, stop blaming the victim here man. It's racist fans in the stands what started it, because let's not pretend it's the first time ever Lukaku has been racially abused in Italy - it's not because he made that tackle, it's because he played for your opposition and he is black.
Do not dare, do you? I am starting to report these posts. Individual fans caught in the act will get their ban, in the due manner.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout

There is no way he would have been sent off in any game for that tackle, that's a standard mistimed tackle, yellow at best and nothing else.

Maybe if Juve paid refs enough like their brothers Barca then he would have been off.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Do not dare, do you? I am starting to report these posts. Individual fans caught in the act will get their ban, in the due manner.
For what? :lol: Take a breather mate, you are obviously still not calmed down or thinking sensible about what happened last night.