Italian Serie A 2022/23

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
There is no way he would have been sent off in any game for that tackle, that's a standard mistimed tackle, yellow at best and nothing else.

Maybe if Juve paid refs enough like their brothers Barca then he would have been off.
Not able to see a mistimed tackle (Casemiro: 4 games ban) from a direct frustration challenge anymore?

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Not able to see a mistimed tackle (Casemiro: 4 games ban) from a direct frustration challenge anymore?
Casemiro was unlucky that his foot bounced off the ball and caught other player with studs up, Lukaku's wasn't studs up challenge.

It's hilarious that you are trying to justify racist cnuts action saying Lukaku started it with a tackle that happens almost every game.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Casemiro was unlucky that his foot bounced off the ball and caught other player with studs up, Lukaku's wasn't studs up challenge.

It's hilarious that you are trying to justify racist cnuts action saying Lukaku started it with a tackle that happens almost every game.
I am not justifying anything, individual fans are being identified and daspoed/banned already. It’s hilarious you are putting things in my mouth I have been not saying all along.

Suedesi

There is no way he would have been sent off in any game for that tackle, that's a standard mistimed tackle, yellow at best and nothing else.

Maybe if Juve paid refs enough like their brothers Barca then he would have been off.
Casemiro is being sent off for that one!

Suedesi

Not sure why Lukaku got the second yellow, and not sure why Cuadrado and Handanovic got expelled either after the final whistle.
This game blew up. In a normal season, Inter and Juve wouldn't really give a shit about Coppa Italia, but you could tell tensions were running high all game long.
Return match will be spicy.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Not sure why Lukaku got the second yellow, and not sure why Cuadrado and Handanovic got expelled either after the final whistle.
This game blew up. In a normal season, Inter and Juve wouldn't really give a shit about Coppa Italia, but you could tell tensions were running high all game long.
Return match will be spicy.
Cuadrado punched Handanovic.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I am not justifying anything, individual fans are being identified and daspoed/banned already. It’s hilarious you are putting things in my mouth I have been not saying all along.
Ofcourse you are saying that with "it all started because of Lukaku", no it all started because there are racist twats out there

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
can they overturn the second yellow?

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
can they overturn the second yellow?
We are going to know in a few hours today. It depends on the refs’ reports but… whatever accommodates them, really. Meloni’s gov can just nationalise football and declare it part of the welfare state, it’s largely due by now.

With Ceferin’s acclamation as UEFA president again and FIGC’s head Gravina now his vice :D , I am also full behind Agnelli being paraded in the Colosseo.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
That ad they're running now before every match kickoff is embarrassingly cringe. :houllier:

Last edited:

Markolan

Supports
AC Milan
Lukaku is finished..
This has been an utterly embarassing season for him, the last time he scored a non-penalty league goal was EIGHT months ago, on August 13th. Since then, 952 minutes played and zero non-penalty goals scored..
Good times when he was a flat-track bully, now can't even score again shit teams.

I don't know what's next for him. Maybe Everton given DCL and Maupay current season or another EPL team that fight to not relegate..

Last edited:

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Lukaku is finished..
This has been an utterly embarassing season for him, the last time he scored a non-penalty league goal was EIGHT months ago, on August 13th. Since then, 952 minutes played and zero non-penalty goals scored..
Good times when he was a flat-track bully, now can't even score again shit teams.

I don't know what's next for him. Maybe Everton given DCL and Maupay current season or another EPL team that fight to not relegate..
Sadly he has 3 years left on his Chelsea contract :(

Lay

Bad performance but 3 points closer to the title

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
The perfect manager for *that* club of full time wan*ers would be dear ol’ Colin.

Lay

That Lazio goal was good. SMS having a good game

Pintu

Lazio’s second goal was a masterpiece. They deservedly won this. Both Rome teams in the top 3 currently and with a good shot at finishing in the top 4. I don’t think this has happened often.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Lazio’s second goal was a masterpiece. They deservedly won this. Both Rome teams in the top 3 currently and with a good shot at finishing in the top 4. I don’t think this has happened often.
Nah, it was all pretty casual and I really doubt you watched the game, even the highlights: we played much better in the second half and yet were unable to convert chances. One would say we should always play like that, but it is not Allegri’s cup of tea and no squad can play and win games against their own coach. The sooner this season ends, inside and outside of the pitch, the better for all the parties involved… to reset and start again with a clearer mind.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Lazio's decision to bin europe to focus on top 4 paying all the dividends :mad:

JuriM

Seems like the Napoli side is completely out of energy, fortunate enough to have such a lead.

ti vu

If this result holds, Inter pretty much throw in the towel for the top 4 race in Serie A. Had the toughest remaning fixture out of Atalanta, Roma and Milan

Lay

Sassuolo beat Juventus, Inter lost to Monza and Milan drew with Bologna. Big chance for Roma to open up a gap to 5th place.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
What happened to Vlahovic btw? You have to go far down the list to find him at the topscoring list.

Allegri-ball doing its thing?

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
What happened to Vlahovic btw? You have to go far down the list to find him at the topscoring list.

Allegri-ball doing its thing?
Bit of that, bit of injuries, mostly he just run nuclear hot for a while which made him seem way better than he actually was

Lay

Bit of that, bit of injuries, mostly he just run nuclear hot for a while which made him seem way better than he actually was
He seems very low in confidence when I've seen him recently. Done well for Serbia though

Chipper

Adulterer.
Sassuolo beat Juventus, Inter lost to Monza and Milan drew with Bologna. Big chance for Roma to open up a gap to 5th place.
Roma take that chance, 5 points clear of 5th place Inter. Inter's league form is awful right now.

Edit: Lots of big games left in this race for European spots.

Atalanta v Roma
Roma v AC Milan
Roma v Inter
AC Milan v Lazio
Juventus v AC Milan
Inter v Lazio
Napoli v Inter
Inter v Atalanta
Atalanta v Juventus

Last edited:

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Seismic mid-week incoming with the European ties on Tue/Thu and Juve’s -15 appeal on Wed. The only team allowed to rest is Lazio, with their CL spot pretty much sealed atm.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Juve -15 appeal starting right now with three possible outcomes:

a) confirm -15 deduction straight away;
b) suspend -15 deduction and send the case back to FIGC for “defective irrogation” and “redefinition of the penalty”;
c) void -15 deduction straight away.

Armchair experts and journos pushing for b) in order to let the league finish orderly while giving both parties more time to consider / agree a single package for a transaction or a longer trial in June.

Canagel

When is the decision expected? You have to think if they get those points back it could be a big physiological boost ahead of the Sporting game while a confirmation would pile the pressure on.

Either way it's a season defining few days if you're connected to Juventus.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
When is the decision expected? You have to think if they get those points back it could be a big physiological boost ahead of the Sporting game while a confirmation would pile the pressure on.

Either way it's a season defining few days if you're connected to Juventus.
Hearing finished, ruling coming later this evening or tomorrow. Juventus asked in full force for voiding the original decision (as expected, from their side), while the prosecutor asked for suspending & sending back to FIGC (!!).