Italian Serie A 2022/23

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
You have an agreement to loan him there for 2 seasons. They’ll have to keep him for another year at least.
I didn’t realise the second season was already confirmed. I knew it was reported on by journalists.

Yagami

Good post resistant
My boy Albertoooooooo

Really think he should've been playing at a top team these past few years.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I hope Inzaghi starts trusting Asllani more. A young Brozovic. He was Inters most impressive player during pre-season.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Jury's still out.

Subs today were mental honestly
Let's be honest, his team is good enough to walk the league seeing the state of other contenders, it would be a great underachivment were he to lose the league again.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Stunner from Vlahovic
:lol:

There was me just about to type it feels right for Mourinho 0-1 park the bus type game given the respective 11s put out.

Losing this sort of game was Roma's achilles heel last season so not a good start to this season for them.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Was wondering what had happened to Belotti, looks like Roma are signing him on Monday.

Some forward line they're going to have unless Tammy is off.

cj_sparky

Locatelli's goal being disallowed seems incredibly harsh, would stand in the Premier League.

Canagel

This ref is awful. Why is he waiting for seconds to make a decision?

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Roma look up for it this season. This could be a huge point later on.

Getting this result without Zaniolo and Gini is excellent.

Momentum and confidence is flowing through the Roma camp.

Add Belloti, Câmara and another signing along with Gini coming back in January and Roma start to look like a strong side.

Full credit to Mourinho for the brilliant work he has done in Rome.

SirAF

Ageist
Monza at home next up for Roma. Should be on 10/12 points then.

el3mel

I'm impressed with Roma's fighting spirit. If this game had happened last year, they would have lost.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Juventus might miss out on the top 4 this season.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
I'll give it some time to see how Milan looks and some more games for roma but I'm being tempted to mark them as favorites to go all the way.

Inter seems to be prone to bottling and juve has Allegri while milan didn't fortify their team enough.

Could be a fun race.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
I'll give it some time to see how Milan looks and some more games for roma but I'm being tempted to mark them as favorites to go all the way.

Inter seems to be prone to bottling and juve has Allegri while milan didn't fortify their team enough.

Could be a fun race.
I think their are 4 to 5 teams who can genially fight for it. Nobody looks outstanding and I think the top 5 clubs will all drop lots of point this season.

For sure looks to be a really exciting season ij the works!

Red the Bear

Something less generic
I think their are 4 to 5 teams who can genially fight for it. Nobody looks outstanding and I think the top 5 clubs will all drop lots of point this season.

For sure looks to be a really exciting season ij the works!
Serie a has been by far the most exciting league these past few years, this seems to be no different.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
They could barely string 3 passes together and get out of their own half against a terrible juventus....

In other news, De Ketelaere appears to be a Kaka regen

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
Roma look up for it this season. This could be a huge point later on.

Getting this result without Zaniolo and Gini is excellent.

Momentum and confidence is flowing through the Roma camp.

Add Belloti, Câmara and another signing along with Gini coming back in January and Roma start to look like a strong side.

Full credit to Mourinho for the brilliant work he has done in Rome.
Is this his second season? Better get anything he can out of it, next season he’ll start a war with everyone and leave a big mess.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
They could barely string 3 passes together and get out of their own half against a terrible juventus....

Serie a doesn't really possess the highest standard of football anymore.

I give it some time, if they could consistently beat the smaller sides and do it convincingly i see no reason for them not being in the race.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Without a win, Allegri really has nothing to show, but our 1st half was encouraging. That said, a men manager without individual quality in the squad cannot be asked to become a patterns coach at 55: buy him more quality (and we can’t because of strict finances) or swap him for a patterns coach (De Zerbi is rumored as the next pretty young thing being considered for an offer, his deputy coach already joined Juve as an assistant coach to Allegri).

General_Elegancia

Chillin' with the Dugongs
Supports
Liverpool, AC Milan

Could be a fun race.
Couldn’t agree more, it looks close than people think. They have 4-5 contenders for champion in this season and right now it can’t decide.

General_Elegancia

Chillin' with the Dugongs
Supports
Liverpool, AC Milan

CDK has great potential to be a great cam in the future, he just needs some time to develop. I really love him now.

Camara

Supports
FC Porto
This year it will be even more competitive than past years, I have no idea who will get to top 4, there are about 7 teams in the same quality level (Milan, Inter, Juventus, Roma, Lazio, Napoli and Atalanta still imho).
No one is clearly "good" so everyone will drop many points.

On Roma I think their squad still lacks some quality from the bench, if they have some injuries (like Zaniolo which already happened) they will have to struggle a bit. But they have their morale high so they might overcome that.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Every other team is hoping Napoli don’t win tonight, just to close the Summer window within distance and regroup. I mean, a couple of fluke, hard-fought results and even plucky Torino is a co-leader at the moment, fair play to them.