It's Coming Home watch | 2024 WE GO AGAIN

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.

We all know its coming home lads

Other countries need to go home

Sweet Square

Honestly the nuclear fall out on here after the euro final was brilliant, almost makes me want to run the risk of England getting to this World Cup final.

But really they’ve got a pretty difficult group and the heat conditions will be awful. If there’s going to be a shock exit from the group stages, it’s going to be England(Unless the french have one of their meltdowns).

Last edited:

Smores

I look forward to all the cry babies getting upset at a song again.

Oranges038

Too early for this.

The nation hasn't even gotten to mourn the squad announcement properly.

studs

Judging by the BBC comedy awards 2022 I don't think so.

Castia

I must be missing something if Conor Coady is one of the best CB’s in the country…talk about bang average. There’s no long term plan with him either he’s going to sit on the bench then never play another tournament again It’s absolutely pointless.

We look absolutely shocking at the back on paper in all fairness.

phelans shorts

I must be missing something if Conor Coady is one of the best CB’s in the country…talk about bang average. There’s no long term plan with him either he’s going to sit on the bench then never play another tournament again It’s absolutely pointless.
Lots of talk during the Euros that he’s brilliant for keeping morale/effort up and making sure players heads don’t drop. The kind of thing that’s more important in a 26th player than actual ability.

Castia

Lots of talk during the Euros that he’s brilliant for keeping morale/effort up and making sure players heads don’t drop. The kind of thing that’s more important in a 26th player than actual ability.
Isn’t that the manager/staff’s job? I mean come on this is a World Cup you can’t be picking players for that

Gazza

Southgate needs to go with a back four that can BRING IT HOME. I suggest:

Paul "the party animal" Parker at right back
Centre backs would be John "lyin' heart" Terry next to Terry "the butcher" Butcher
Stuart "Psycho" Pearce at left-back

phelans shorts

Isn’t that the manager/staff’s job? I mean come on this is a World Cup you can’t be picking players for that
He’s the 26th player. It’s much better for it to be a good lad who’ll raise spirits than someone who’ll spit their dummy out and be a nightmare to be around.

If you’d rather the latter you’d probably be a horrific failure as a manager to be honest.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Southgate needs to go with a back four that can BRING IT HOME. I suggest:

Paul "the party animal" Parker at right back
Centre backs would be John "lyin' heart" Terry next to Terry "the butcher" Butcher
Stuart "Psycho" Pearce at left-back
Bring it home to where? The care home?

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
He’s the 26th player. It’s much better for it to be a good lad who’ll raise spirits than someone who’ll spit their dummy out and be a nightmare to be around.

If you’d rather the latter you’d probably be a horrific failure as a manager to be honest.
So he's Bez from Happy Mondays?

Gazza

Bring it home to where? The care home?
Please, this cannot be allowed here. For gods sake someone cut his head open playing for England, this is not right mods. I know this poster has a longstanding history here, but this is not right. I can't be the only one that thinks this?

Rich Ellit

Supports
Argentina
Who cares. It’s in Qatar. Not watching this.
Hey,
Yes it is in Qatar but do watch it man. It's a last Messi's world cup we should not miss it. I've been a massive fan of Lionel Messi for a long time and He is regarded as the best football player of his generation. One of the best in the history of the sport. I am looking forward to all the Argentina matches. since I am outside the UK, I will stream all the matches online. I am especially excited about Argentina Vs Mexico Match on 26th November.

Castia

Weird way to look at it

Why would calling up someone like Tomori in his spot cause a fuss? He’d be buzzing to get the call and will gain a lot of experience going forward unlike Coady who will most likely never get an England call up again after this tournament.

If the lads need a cheerleader to get them going at a World Cup of all places then I don’t know what to say

phelans shorts

Weird way to look at it

Why would calling up someone like Tomori in his spot cause a fuss? He’d be buzzing to get the call and will gain a lot of experience going forward unlike Coady who will most likely never get an England call up again after this tournament.

If the lads need a cheerleader to get them going at a World Cup of all places then I don’t know what to say
Well I don’t know Tomori, so how on earth would I know.

Just as you don’t know him, so how would you know?

You’re clearly fairly clueless with regards to how human interaction works though so I’ll leave it there