It's coming Rome | Italy Appreciation Thread

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Congrats Italy. Best team from start to finish at this tournament.

Thank you for stopping Greece.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Donnaruma is a beast. One big gigantic galactic beast of a fecker.

What a deal for PSG.

Congrats Italy !

GMoore23

Well done Italy, one team came to win a title the other came to park the bus.
Best team won

botond

they put it on a plate for england , diving to the finals , playing on home turf still bottled it

A-man

C-H-I-E-L-L-I-N-I

what a world class performance

dove

Deserved winners, the only team that tried to win today.

Irwin99

Chiellini and Bonucci were simply outstanding and the midfield was brilliant. If they had a striker I'd fancy them at the World Cup too.

Glaswegian

Thank you Italy. It really is insufferable over here having to put up with their borderline xenophobic media, poppy obsession, jingoism, and Churchill getting dragged out his grave every time they beat the war drum and bang on about Ahh'r Boys! At least all the bulldog fascist flag shaggers will be battering lumps out of one another long into the night.

Again thank you, Italy. xxx

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
A world class striker away from being a dominant side.

Tony Babangida

Well done Italy, better team in the final- we couldn’t cope and were slowly suffocated. I hope Southgate learns from this and we don’t line up as defensively in the future. Obviously a lot of hate for England on this forum and I can understand some of that given the pondlife that makes up some of our fanbase but the team represents the best of England. I was gutted to see the United lads miss. On to the WC #IStillBelieve

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
chiellini, bonucci, southgate, man mountains of italian centre backs.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Congratulations to Italy

I thought they started out strong but peaked around the Belgium game.

But they have a manager who trusts ALL his players and I think that's why they won it in the end. Some luck here and there but they deserved it, overall they were the best team in the tournament.

Irrational.

Thank you Italy. It really is insufferable over here having to put up with their borderline xenophobic media, poppy obsession, jingoism, and Churchill getting dragged out his grave every time they beat the war drum and bang on about Ahh'r Boys! At least all the bulldog fascist flag shaggers will be battering lumps out of one another long into the night.

Again thank you, Italy. xxx

I started writing a post but then saw this. I couldn’t have put it any better.

Thank you Italy. I am very grateful. :drool:

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Best team all tournament. Played England off the park and England did well to get to penalties, but the deserving team won. Spain the only team that got close to outplaying them

Eternitiy

Would love to have Mancini at United. Excellent manager and a true gentleman.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Work with the Italians tomorrow will be brilliant

Jev

It's crazy to think that the team that actually troubled them most in open play were Austria.

They were comfortably the most impressive team in the group stages, very strong against Belgium in one of the best games of the tournament and then squeezed through against Austria and Spain in 50/50 games.

Today, they deservedly won against an extremely negative side who only really impressed for three or four halves throughout the tournament.

All in all Italy were the best team in the tournament and deserved the trophy.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
Seeing Verratti as a EURO champion makes me very happy. Who seriously thought Locatelli could take him his spot in the squad?

Pughnichi

A brilliant performance from them. So composed and methodical whilst not being at all boring. Midfield great it tight spaces, some real talent going forward... but of course the 3 at the back with Donnarumma, Chiellini and Bonucci is rather epic. Fully deserved tonight...sadly

lex talionis

Deserving winners. Praise to all, but what a man -- legend of the sport -- is Leonard Bonucci. There are no words to describe how great he was in this game and has been his entire career.