It's not coming Rome.

Tyrion

Lukaku isn't playing as well at Abraham did last year if you look at a mins to goal ratio, which is pretty much all you can do with Lukaku.
I didn't realise that. I was skeptical that Lukaku would live up to the hype because of watching him for United but this has been a disaster for him and Chelsea.

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
I didn't realise that. I was skeptical that Lukaku would live up to the hype because of watching him for United but this has been a disaster for him and Chelsea.
Lukaku is just an incredibly limited player who is statistically proficient. He is probably the best example in football of how stats should never be used in isolation to determine a players quality.

Bennie Blanco

I've just skimmed the last few pages and for what it's worth (as a Dutchman) I always support England.

It's weird to support an English club and not have an affinity with the country it's based in.

Because of the anti-English sentiment from the other homenations and Ireland, I always find myself rooting against them. My friend's enemies are my enemies.

Perhaps worth mentioning, almost the whole of the Netherlands want England to lose, maybe even more so than Germany. So the English people might want to take this into consideration before feeling the need to support Holland in future tournaments.

Tyrion

Lukaku is just an incredibly limited player who is statistically proficient. He is probably the best example in football of how stats should never be used in isolation to determine a players quality.
Fair. He's really productive when the team suits him but struggles otherwise and can't seem to cut it at the top level.

darko

They played well, even against Switzerland, but they failed to capitalize their chances.
In the 2018 WCQ playoff against Sweden Italy failed to score in two matches. I think they may have also drawn Madedonia at home in the group stage.

Last edited:

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
In the 2018 WCQ playoff against Sweden Italy failed to score in two matches. I think they may have also drawn Madedonia at home in the group stage.
In that Qualification they actually were having difficulties to create overall chances. Now they actually create a lot but fail to score. Gone are the days that even the Italian NT reserve strikers were clinical.