It's time to think the unthinkable - Liverpool could throw away the title

Jonno

Who’ve Liverpool got next? Lets just imagine the scenes if they lose their next game. Liverpool are a paranoid, toxic club when they don’t win games. They’ll still walk the league, but I would enjoy a slight wobble.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
To be fair if there was a club who could choke this it would be them. Sadly even that club won’t be able to throw away this lead.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
We’re still in the realm of hoping they don’t make it past 100 points.

LoneStar

Absolutely no way. 19 points at this point in the season will get them through, regardless of form. They have enough firepower to score and win games narrowly if they have to.

Bwuk

More likely the league gets abandoned due to Coronavirus

SAFMUTD

Im just happy they wont end up without losing but lets be honest there’s no chance they don’t win the title.

17Larsson

Not a malefactor just a lagomorph
If they lose 3-0 to a team in the relegation zone then statistically and mathematically they shouldn't be good enough to beat anyone higher in the table.
Basic maths

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Looks like this forum is back to praying Man. City win at Old Trafford again in a run in. :D

Falcow

The best one can hope for now is that they lose 3 or 4 more before the season end including Athletico in the CL.

Title is over, 2 or 3 more wins will do it for them.

Rafaeldagold

I know it’s not a serious thread but yes they will win it but I think with a couple more losses as they aren’t as good as they & the media think they are. So they’ll win the title but in the most in exciting & disappointing way possible hopefully

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
If it was ten points then it would still be a possibility. Performance wise they are winging it right now in a similar way we were en route to the 2015 title (in the business end). But this gap is too much, it would take Derby 2008 form to blow it now.

Does make it interesting for next season though. Most of the star players will be approaching their late 20s and they will be well fed with the two biggest prizes in club football secured over the last year. Klopp will have to find different methods of motivation and it will be a big test of his management, arguably his biggest since pre VVD/Alisson.