I've uncelebrated Ole's goals.

Spoony

The People's President
Some fans didn't celebrate his goals first time around knowing he'd screw United in the future. @rimaldo.

Why does he always smile?
Why did he send United to the lowest of the lows?
To top it off he's gone on holiday whilst we're suffering.

Deery

Dreary
I think he should give back whatever medals he’s won with United it’s just unacceptable behaviour from Ole..

Chip

Is the United forum safe to go into yet?

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
People smile because they're trying to hold it together internally. People smile because they're nervous.

People smile at funerals.

Flytan

It's funny that the people who cry about how negative the forum is towards Ole are sometimes the same people being rude and toxic towards members of the forum. Combine that with making a thread or two daily where the entire intent is to troll and I'd say they're a bigger problem.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Some fans didn't celebrate his goals first time around knowing he'd screw United in the future. @rimaldo.

Why does he always smile?
Why did he send United to the lowest of the lows?
To top it off he's gone on holiday whilst we're suffering.
it’s an important first step. i remember that ‘99 final like it was 22 years ago. crying on the sofa, devouring a gallon tub of ice cream, just knowing what ole would do to the club after scoring that goal. i remember lamenting all the idiots who were celebrating. i remember saying to my dog “worst thing to ever happen to united, you’ll see.” and here we are. do you know which player once came off the bench in the premier league to score 4 goals in the same match? didn’t happen. do you know who put the ball in the german’s net? no one.

i wonder whose perch will go next? ferguson knocked liverpool off theirs, ole knocked us off ours.

Idxomer

It's funny that the people who cry about how negative the forum is towards Ole are sometimes the same people being rude and toxic towards members of the forum. Combine that with making a thread or two daily where the entire intent is to troll and I'd say they're a bigger problem.
Funny but not surprising.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Without this type of elitist mentality in the fan base, especially in the match going support we’d most likely be a lot better off, one could argue.

Spoony

The People's President
it’s an important first step. i remember that ‘99 final like it was 22 years ago. crying on the sofa, devouring a gallon tub of ice cream, just knowing what ole would do to the club after scoring that goal. i remember lamenting all the idiots who were celebrating. i remember saying to my dog “worst thing to ever happen to united, you’ll see.” and here we are. do you know which player once came off the bench in the premier league to score 4 goals in the same match? didn’t happen. do you know who put the ball in the german’s net? no one.

i wonder whose perch will go next? ferguson knocked liverpool off theirs, ole knocked us off ours.

:lol:

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
I've asked Google to remove all Ole related content from the internet. They've not replied yet but I'm hopeful of a positive response.

Chip

#TopBantz

Eckers99

I've just written to the Spanish consulate to explain that, by shouting 'Ole' at bullfights and stuff, they're unknowingly associating themselves with a toxic brand.

Again, I'm fairly assured of a positive response.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Is everyone allowed to create shit threads or is it only the ones with Redcafe DNA?

Eckers99

I've just tweeted Shakin Stevens to demand that the 'ole' in This Ole House be changed to 'old' with immediate effect.

Everyone needs to do their bit.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
anyone able to update his wiki?

Before he arrived in England, Solskjær played for Norwegian clubs Clausenengen and Molde. He joined Manchester United in 1996 for a transfer fee of £1.5 million. Nicknamed "the Baby-faced Assassin", he played 366 times for United, and scored 126 goals during a successful period for the club. He was regarded as a "super sub" for his knack of coming off the substitute bench to score late goals.
should become

before he arrived in england to ruin the greatest club side in history, solskjaer played for some no mark scandi clubs, no-cl ausenengen and mold. he never joined manchester united in 1996 for a waste of a transfer fee of £1.5 million. nicknamed "the baby-faced ass", he didn’t play 366 times for united, and certainly didn’t score 126 goals during a successful period for the club. he wasn’t regarded as a "super sub" for his knack of coming off the substitute bench to score late goals. the prick.

Spoony

The People's President

should become

before he arrived in england to ruin the greatest club side in history, solskjaer played for some no mark scandi clubs, no-cl ausenengen and mold. he never joined manchester united in 1996 for a waste of a transfer fee of £1.5 million. nicknamed "the baby-faced ass", he didn’t play 366 times for united, and certainly didn’t score 126 goals during a successful period for the club. he wasn’t regarded as a "super sub" for his knack of coming off the substitute bench to score late goals. the prick.

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )

should become

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.ph...&action=edit&editintro=Template:BLP_editintro

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
I rang my dad in '99. Just called him and hung up on him instantly to make up for it.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
i heard ole spends a good portion of the united transfer kitty of fifa ultimate team packs and when woodward tells him off he refuses to empty his piss jars for a week.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I had all the goals United have ever scored on my pc. I've recently deleted not only the goals scored under his management but also every goal scored when he was on the pitch as a player for us.
We didn't win against Bayern in Barcelona in my history book.

stevoc

Without this type of elitist mentality in the fan base, especially in the match going support we’d most likely be a lot better off, one could argue.
One could argue that a highly advanced race of Lizard men built the Pyramids but they'd be full of shit as well.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
One could argue that a highly advanced race of Lizard men built the Pyramids but they'd be full of shit as well.
let’s not start using threads created by redcafe intelligentsia to begin peddling crackpot theories like the pyramids weren’t built by lizard people.