I've uncelebrated Ole's goals.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
how much do you think i can sell the headline “ole goner solskjaer” for, when he’s inevitably sacked?

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Norway would they print that
probably not, they didn’t go for “ole gunnar shitshow” after the 5-0 either. maybe my red top headlines just aren’t as good as i think they are.

CallyRed

If only someone shoved Samuel Kuffour in between Teddy and Ole.

NoLogo

I've uncelebrated all of SAF's titles because he supports him. Take that old man. And all of our former players who are now pundits are practically dead like wood to me. Also I think I'm going to hack off both my hands for applauding our goals in the past. Honestly seems like the only appropriate reaction to the current situation to me.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
i’ve found some full reruns of time team on youtube in case anyone else wants something to watch instead of the watford game. i bet ole is the type to walk through a cleaned back trench.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Like I said in the general. Two years ago I had the chance to either go Denmark or Norway from Sweden. I picked Denmark. I will never regret that decision

vanderstar

Me and some friends are going up to the border to cut away Norway from Scandinavia and push it out to sea. Hope it doesnt float your way....

stevoc

let’s not start using threads created by redcafe intelligentsia to begin peddling crackpot theories like the pyramids weren’t built by lizard people.
Of course they weren't, they were built by a race of intelligent Frogmen.