Jack Grealish v James Maddison

Who is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

laughtersassassin

I think they both have the arrogance, mentality and more importantly, the ability to play for United.

Madison's form has dropped a bit, but he plays in centre midfield, and on the whole, does a good job of it too. Still up there in regards to created chances in the league.

Grealish started as an 8 for Villa, and did well, but I guess Villa lack of end product in the final third made sense to push Grealish higher, which has obviously helped Villa going forward. Think he'd obviously play as a midfielder if he were to come here, though.

At the moment, I would probably edge towards Grealish. There's just something about him I love. I get that Beckham vibe about him. Someone who would come in and own that 7 shirt. Honestly wouldn't grumble if we got Maddison, though. Both very good talents.

7 is for Sancho. Grealish can take 11 Bruno 8.

cyberman

Translation, Grealish gets fouled a lot due to his ability to quickly beat a man.

I think they are both good but Grealish better for me.

Also guaranteed to be a lot cheaper. That said unless Pogba goes we won't go for either imo.
I think he gets fouled a lot because he holds onto the ball for too long and hasnt the burst of pace to get away from the opposition

Wheato

The problem we have is that Grealish is a 'dyed in wool' Villa fan, living his dream as Villa Captain. If Villa stay up, is he going to come here and give up being a big fish in a small pond?

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
I think he gets fouled a lot because he holds onto the ball for too long and hasnt the burst of pace to get away from the opposition
Have you seen him play?
He gets fouled because he takes the ball into dangerous areas having beat a man with his acceleration and surprisingly good pace with the ball. He holds onto the ball to let others catch up to him.

cyberman

Have you seen him play?
He gets fouled because he takes the ball into dangerous areas having beat a man with his acceleration and surprisingly good pace with the ball. He holds onto the ball to let others catch up to him.
I just dont see this at all. He can pick a pass when hes able to but he hangs on to the ball for far too long.

RooneyLegend

Neither are good enough to lead a big side to a title. We need Fernandes level players not them.