Jack Grealish

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Grealish seems completely at ease that the photo is being taken and would likely be uploaded online. :lol:

Champagne Football

Too much of a Jack the Lad. Those kinds of players tend to burn out quickly due to lack of focus once they've reached the top - Gazza, Lee Sharpe, Merson, Fowler, Yorke etc

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Thing is this photo isn’t even that bad in isolation it’s just this combined with lockdown breaches, drunk driving into cars in heavily built residential areas, breaking tier rules with Barkley etc just paints the picture of a young man far from being mature.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Looks like good wholesome fun to me.

Of course, no one is thinking of the children, etc.

RooneyLegend

Now the poor lad can't bang a few broads without it being a story. Why do people care what he does off the field? I'd worry if someone said he was a poor trainer I.E like Alli as opposed to things like this. Let the guy live.

Winzaghi

Supports
Aston Villa
Too much of a Jack the Lad. Those kinds of players tend to burn out quickly due to lack of focus once they've reached the top - Gazza, Lee Sharpe, Merson, Fowler, Yorke etc
He's a much better athlete and keeps after himself better than all of those. I don't care that he's getting it on in his free time, I'm more worried about the driving offenses. That's actually reckless.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
A no go then. Utd spending 100m on a player is next to impossible especially in a window we`ll still be recovering from the pandemic incurred losses
I remember back in summer some of us here really believes 40m is more than enough to prise him away from Villa.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Do people really want another criminal at the club?

We have De Gea the thief, Maguire the thug, Pogba the fraud, Shaw the glutton, Mason the breacher, McTominay the scot, Rashford the treasonous, Cavani the racist.

Where will it end?

zakk88

Supports
Chelsea
I didn't really understand what the racial comment was about either but then I saw it was from a Chelsea supporter and stopped trying to work it out.
I think he is trying highlight how the media cover bad stories about black players more extensively than they do with white players.
Look at how different Greenwood and Foden were treated in the aftermath of their Iceland debacle.
Bearing in mind Foden was the one with the girlfriend and a baby but Greenwood got most of the stick from the media.

hobbers

That cctv of his driving was filmed at 9am and he's clearly off his face...

Knew he was a twat, players who wear their socks that low are always twats.

Plymouth Red

I think he is trying highlight how the media cover bad stories about black players more extensively than they do with white players.
Look at how different Greenwood and Foden were treated in the aftermath of their Iceland debacle.
Bearing in mind Foden was the one with the girlfriend and a baby but Greenwood got most of the stick from the media.
Thanks for clarifying and I can appreciate the point now.

scudetto_boy

Supports
St Mirren
Who has the money to fund the approximate £100 million transfer fee? Very fee can or will be willing to pay it in the era of covid. I have a hunch he'll go to ManUtd.

Beaucoup

Greenwood's at the bigger club, he's going to attract more attention, people need to stop looking for things that aren't there.

Superunknown

Do people really want another criminal at the club?

We have De Gea the thief, Maguire the thug, Pogba the fraud, Shaw the glutton, Mason the breacher, McTominay the scot, Rashford the treasonous, Cavani the racist.

Where will it end?
Arsenal had The Invincibles. I think The Criminals has got a nice ring to it.

Hope we can pinch Grealish at the next opportunity. :drool:

Dante

Average bang
To be fair, both Foden and Greenwood got the same amount of stick from the media for the Iceland incident.

It was the after second incident with the N2O that Greenwood did on his own that got him more coverage.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
To be fair, both Foden and Greenwood got the same amount of stick from the media for the first incident. It was the after second incident with the N2O that Greenwood got more coverage.
But Greenwood got all that crap about turning up late for training

RedChisel

Just another chavvy man child which this country seems to be full of at the moment.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Wow, how pissed was he to hit 2 parked cars at about 5mph? That’s seriously worrying.

hopefully he’s learnt his lesson now but I doubt it. Thankfully he didn’t make it out onto the main road!

talented player but a massive bellend. For all the shit pogba gets he’s an Angel compared to that.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Absolute nimrod, really really bad, I honestly don’t think he’s worth the hassle despite how excellent a footballer he is.

hobbers

His piece of shit lawyer said he drove like that because he was wearing incorrect footwear :lol:

Didn't have a problem jogging over to the car in whatever they were though did he. What an awful lie.

Absolute nimrod, really really bad, I honestly don’t think he’s worth the hassle despite how excellent a footballer he is.
a hell of a lot of footballers are really stupid, thick as a brink stupid - all clubs have them. In no way condoning his actions, but it doesn’t have a bearing on any future transfer. Gambling/ drinking/ poor fitness would be far more of a concern in this day and age.