Jack Grealish

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Rooney handled it so why not Jack
Rooney was a far better player than Jack. Rooney also had the worlds best manager and an experienced squad around him to support him through it all. Rooney also didn’t have to deal with social media.

Stacks

Rooney was a far better player than Jack. Rooney also had the worlds best manager and an experienced squad around him to support him through it all. Rooney also didn’t have to deal with social media.
Cantona came back from assaulting a fan. Rio had the miss drugs test and his brothers Terry incident. Our players come back from much in the past. I think you are giving him too little faith

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
If we buy this kid, Martial has to go. There’s no way you can have Martial, Rashford, James and Jack all competing for LW

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Cantona came back from assaulting a fan. Rio had the miss drugs test and his brothers Terry incident. Our players come back from much in the past. I think you are giving him too little faith
All under Sir Alex and all without the additional pressures of social media too.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Have guys seen that pic, i actually have tears in my eyes :lol: :lol: :lol:
I have no idea why he would allow something like that to be taken and posted online.

I don’t think anyone can question his quality, but he does seem like the type of player that is always going to have off the field issues in the public domain.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
It’s not *that* big of a deal with the media because he plays for Villa at the moment, but if he was doing that sort of stuff whilst he was playing for us, the press would be all over him all season.

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
It’s not *that* big of a deal with the media because he plays for Villa at the moment, but if he was doing that sort of stuff whilst he was playing for us, the press would be all over him all season.
He’s also not a black man, let’s get real here. He gets away with a lot on and off the field :lol:

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
I have no idea why he would allow something like that to be taken and posted online.

I don’t think anyone can question his quality, but he does seem like the type of player that is always going to have off the field issues in the public domain.
This is the first thing that leaps to mind :lol:

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He’s also not a black man, let’s get real here. He gets away with a lot on and off the field :lol:
Definitely. As well as the off field stuff; his diving, low shin-pads, haircut (total non-issues) would suddenly become a big talking point if he was black, playing for one of the bigger sides!

RUCK4444

Definitely. As well as the off field stuff; his diving, low shin-pads, haircut (total non-issues) would suddenly become a big talking point if he was black, playing for one of the bigger sides!
Yeah I can never remember a white player who played for United that had the nation gripped by his hairstyles... oh wait :)

Jesus Christ. Why do you feel the need to bring race into it?

on another note, On initial viewing, I thought it was a remote control inbetween her legs shoved where the sun don’t shine!

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Nothing wrong with the picture itself.

Jackie boy needs to do that shit with just one person and no cameras.