Jadon Sancho | £72.9M fee agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swarm

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Lads, should we bring in the Germans?

This thread is a bit too positive for my liking at the moment. You can’t have a Sancho thread without the BDL. @DWelbz19
Sancho is never going to move to Manchester, why would he want to go to an inferior club in an inferior league? do I need white text for this?

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016

This thread is a bit too positive for my liking at the moment. You can’t have a Sancho thread without the BDL. @DWelbz19
:lol:
They'll find a Zorg quote, or a German pundit will make a favourable tweet about the transfer fee and they'll get all sanctimonious again.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
An update on a update. About as much as I need to know. Not signing myself up for this saga gents, guarantee there will be no movement prior to EURO 2020 anyway so just enjoy the tournament.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96

If you like that...

Dortmund told United what they expect and clearly United is neither able nor willing to fulfill these demands. Transfer will therefore not happen.

RUCK4444

If you like that...

Dortmund told United what they expect and clearly United is neither able nor willing to fulfill these demands. Transfer will therefore not happen.
Wait are you serious here or responding with some negativity as per the posters request?

I can’t let myself get so invested in this one this year :lol: :(

RUCK4444

‘It will either happen or it won’t. It’s gonna be soon, but it might not be. We might get Varane, but also it could not happen’
Romano is hiding among us people.

Wait until it’s painfully clear to everyone on earth he’s about to sign for United, that’s when this poster will confirm it’s happening, then we know it’s him...

I’m onto you ‘Adam Robertson’ :smirk:

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Wait are you serious here or responding with some negativity as per the posters request?

I can’t let myself get so invested in this one this year :lol: :(
Whatever makes you happy, I am just doing my part here :devil:

zenith

Pay up you stingy fecks. How god damn penny pinching can the club be. Sancho is vital to our future attack and this pointless dilly dallaying is such a self parody by now.

Heck, we are even expecting match day revenue to come back now.

Last year was a transfer waste as we did not improve the quality of the first team (cavani was a surprise) and as fans we wasted the whole season in anticipation. Really really hoping for a more pro active club this time.

Especially with all the fiasco earlier in the season.

RUCK4444

I'm refusing to get invested in any transfer nonsense.

Let's see how long that lasts :lol:
And a bit of banter, how else should we entertain each other here when there are just no real news :D
What we need now is one of those Deadlines that Dortmund set last summer, one we will totally ignore, that’s the next step.

We’ve trodden this path before.

lex talionis

We’ve fukked around with most of our signings over the last decade, sometimes paying more than we had to (Fellaini), getting the man a year later (Maguire) or missing out altogether (too many to name here).

Can we not just get this done right and done quickly?

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I personally enjoy a bit of foreplay, some of you lot need to realise it’s not all about the wham bam thank you mam.
Exactly if they're too willing it shows they're a bit of a harlot and not the sort you want.

el3mel

And let me guess - the update will be that United are very much interested, Jadon is also interested, but "United need to pay, I expect more updates in a few days".
"United are preparing a bid to sign Sancho .. everything will be clear in 48 hours".

FreddieTheReddie

Does Romano often say he expects important updates? I can’t remember he ever said this about the Sancho deal. Last summer we were just waiting, always the same lines ‘personal terms agreed, United has to pay up’ etc. Maybe I’m wrong but is see this post more positive than his usual posts.

Judas

Open to offers
Does Romano often say he expects important updates? I can’t remember he ever said this about the Sancho deal. Last summer we were just waiting, always the same lines ‘personal terms agreed, United has to pay up’ etc. Maybe I’m wrong but is see this post more positive than his usual posts.
If he had something big to say, he'd just say it, not wait around because if you wait around someone beats you to saying it. It's waffle.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
He knows us United fans are absolute transfer muppets. We hang around his twitter like male dogs sensing a girl on heat... we crave that warm, transfer news goodness. He knows if he spews out crap like that, we'll all be foaming at the mouth waiting for his updates, just for him to tweet some vague BS knowing we'll still be wanting more and more.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
And let me guess - the update will be that United are very much interested, Jadon is also interested, but "United need to pay, I expect more updates in a few days".
Will be surprised if it's anything else than this.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
"United are preparing a bid to sign Sancho .. everything will be clear in 48 hours".
the 48 hours will be spread over 1 hour a day time slots and in some cases they will only do the half hour a day, in which case the transfer negotiations is expected to take at least 55 days - meaning the window will be nearly closed when the bid is made and United will have missed the boat.

Again.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Will be surprised if it's anything else than this.
I expect him to add a bit more to get us all excited, perhaps Dortmund are open to selling, but won't drop the asking price and United must pay what they want. Just that little "Dortmund are open to selling" will have us all glued to his feed

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
I expect him to add a bit more to get us all excited, perhaps Dortmund are open to selling, but won't drop the asking price and United must pay what they want. Just that little "Dortmund are open to selling" will have us all glued to his feed
I think it's pretty clear that Dortmund are willing to sell.

FreddieTheReddie

If he had something big to say, he'd just say it, not wait around because if you wait around someone beats you to saying it. It's waffle.
Not if he just knew a meeting is going to happen or something like that. He would wait for the outcome. I can’t imagine hime talking about important updates then just posting the same shite we keep hearing. I need hope :rolleyes:

Judas

Open to offers
I'm as positive as positive can be about this deal, but even I can't even pretend to be excited by bait Romano tweets like that. Maybe when he actually says something new and worthwhile, but that sort of waffle is just nah not for me.

Big day tomorrow.

Anustart89

”Not here we go yet”

Diabovermelho

Are we working on multiple deals simultaneously ? Sancho, Trippier, CB...?

Probably not. Hope is a mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.