Jadon Sancho | £72.9M fee agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Can't believe people actually paid :lol: these guys would have loved clubcall on teletext. I always thought it was weird that United were set to sign a new global superstar every single day - and I was in primary school.
:lol:

I think the last major one was finding out Cole signed for utd on there. Simpler times. :)

All this extra connectivity just leads to so much pointless coverage and over hype. As crazy as it sounds It’s not even going to be that exciting anymore if we sign Sancho at this stage. It’s been too much of a slog :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Can't believe people actually paid :lol: these guys would have loved clubcall on teletext. I always thought it was weird that United were set to sign a new global superstar every single day - and I was in primary school.
Those days were amazing.

UNITED IN BASTISTUTA LINK

call 0800xxxxxxxx for 99p a minute.

I can only imagine you'd call up and some geezer would be talking really slowly, giving no more detail than the header

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
I can tell you: He made huge improvements! You will not believe if you followed him closely during the last years. There are two main aspects which are related to each other. His behave defensively has improved tremendously; he is working backwards better than ever. In the meantime his attitude is fantastic for such a young player. There were several games he was totally exhausted, because he worked so hard for the team. In many impotant matches he was already a real leader - with only 21 ! And for me it seems that he was playing a little bit more as a teamplayer compared to last year.
There are many fans in Dortmund forums who will keep Sancho instead of Haaland if there is a chance for!
That's great to hear. I haven't watched much Dortmund this season so was curious how his game may have changed or developed. What's good about this season is seeing him have a slump and coming back from it; we garner some idea of his 'bottom level' and his base level from this and how he reacts to hardship or at least, not overabundant praise.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
If you like that...

Dortmund told United what they expect and clearly United is neither able nor willing to fulfill these demands. Transfer will therefore not happen.
Ah, we're bringing the classics out early then.

Sancho is best mates with a load of our players, he supports Chelsea and wants to live in London. Chelsea bound I'm afraid.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Ah, we're bringing the classics out early then.

Sancho is best mates with a load of our players, he supports Chelsea and wants to live in London. Chelsea bound I'm afraid.
We need to add something more this time, just the classics are not enough: he is going to Chelsea together with Haaland, I saw some "report" like that today on youtube :D

Anustart89

I'd appreciate the bird that's been chasing me for the last 3 years as well over a new one.
The new bird just won Miss Universe whereas the bird that's been chasing you for three years finished runner-up in Miss Stockport. Care to revise your answer? ;)

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
All about loyalty my friend :lol:
In that case... The Stockport runner-up is telling you for years "some day you will be mine" and does not make any move forward except this promise. Is that really loyalty?

Miss Universe just comes to you "I want you now".

What is the better option?

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Looks like they have just been told that they are playing against Mings in training.

Droid_Repairs

Those days were amazing.

UNITED IN BASTISTUTA LINK

call 0800xxxxxxxx for 99p a minute.

I can only imagine you'd call up and some geezer would be talking really slowly, giving no more detail than the header
*Slow paced speech*

"Manchester United have been linked with Argentinian striker Gabriel Batistuta. He is 27 years old and has 36 international caps. He has scored 18 times for his country. Rumours are rife that Manchester United are interested in signing him. Nobody at the club has commented on Batistuta, who is 27 years old and has 36 international caps. It is rumoured that Sir Alex Ferguson considers him the perfect replacement for Eric Cantona, who has retired at the age of 30. Cantona had 45 caps for France, and had scored 20 goals for his country. This in comparison to Batistuta, who is only 27 years old and already has 36 caps for his native Argentina"

(etc)

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Ah tomorrow's the fan forum with Glazer, no wonder the ITK's are saying tomorrow is Sancho day

'it's all part of the plan'

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
If we get Sancho I think we would have an even better shot of getting Haaland next year if that’s the way we wanted to go. Seems to be the most obvious way to have a class team again even if mino is the absolute worst.

Last edited:

sidsutton

Rashford’s sports management agency:

Just missing him taking a sip of water during a live stream to really seal the deal.

the day after yesterday is a large one.

wise_old_man

but what number would he take? Perhaps no. 8?
Yes. This is what every transfer saga needs. I'd have Sancho taking over Bruno's #18, and have Bruno taking over Mata's #8 though.
Then next year when Cavani leaves, Sancho (Who's leading our assist stat) will take over the #7.
Happy Sancho day! :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.