Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

FizzyWomack

This news is phenomenal for us as fans and I'll explain why. I've always been confident of the deal due to following every bit of news leaked from all corners of this whole saga! I've probably followed it beyond what is healthy for a human body!

Anyhow, regarding the messages coming out today, this basically tells me the deal is imminent now.

Personal Terms/Agent Fees - The whole narrative that the agent fees and wages was the problem has only come from the English press. Romano and other tier 1 journalists have always stated the personal terms have been agreed and they aren't an issue and Utd just need to make the bid. Well the truth is, it doesn't really matter who was right now because the fact that the English press are now saying there has been a breakthrough in personal terms is because this is what they have been briefed by United. The fact that Utd have briefed this to them is massive. Because previously Utd had the perfect excuse for the deal to collapse by saying agent fees were the issue. But the fact its been briefed to the media that that has been resolved now is a huge step. Utd would be foolish to lose their "perfect excuse".

Agent talks - You also have to remember it would be absolutely bonkers for Sancho's agent to spend this long in discussions if he believed there was no chance this deal could happen. There is no chance he would even be talking to Utd if it wasn't with Dortmunds blessing. Dortmund are clearly happy to sell as long as they get what they want.

In my eyes, this deal is days away from an agreement. There's a lot of bullshit we've had to read and follow, but when sifting through all the rumours, it points towards a deal being close. I've no doubt the terms and structure will be met eventually!
I hope you’re right mate. I completely agree with you here. It seems our press is all over this and that’s a huge positive.

If I could have liked your post I would have!

Rolaholic

The DM journo who had apparent ties to Sancho's camp, Adrian Kajumba, is also joining the chorus of journos reporting that personal terms/agent fees don't seem be an issue any longer.

Reeks of a club brief :lol:

mu4c_20le

Now breaking on Daily Mail. Gotta love the avalanche of news after a period of silence.

Chief123

Sky Sports all over it now. Sky Sports News about to talk about it in a few minutes!

meamth

Absolutely; he's no great DoF but the hate he gets here is baffling.

Having said that, I very much do want us to get a proper DoF ASAP so Falcao, Di Maria, Blind, Rojo, Sanchez, Lukaku etc. never happens again and we move in a consistent direction towards attacking football
Ole is enough, don't want another Abidal situation here.

Since Ole came in, it seems like we never needed a dof.

NYAS

Where are the Germans? We need some of their pessimism in here.

treble_winner

So we can finally have a positive September 11th?
Where is the guy in this thread who said he would have a wedding anniversary right on that day? :keano:

cyberman

I don't mind him. He does seem a bit of an arse at times but also pretty well informed on the German side.
Na, he just maintains the flow of German media.
He has few inside scoops himself. He wont break any news and is why hes not worthwhile to listen to.
It seems to be very tribal over there, they take sides very quickly.

Art

Art the artist
Fully expect Simon Stone to come up with "No agreement yet on wages" any minute now. :drool:

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
I don't want to embed the tweet.

But Jan is back with his RE: Sancho. Have a look and tell me he is not biased :wenger:

Chief123

I don't want to embed the tweet.

But Jan is back with his RE: Sancho. Have a look and tell me he is not biased :wenger:
He's done a fantastic job this summer of putting himself on the global map and demonstrating how much of a retard he really is. He really has managed to get his personality across via social media. Tier 1 Tool.

Clermontois

Supports
France
More lazy analysis. Tell me you don't think Sancho has that extra burst of pace, is wasteful in front of goal, etc... Something that is actually additive to the thread. Your post has been made by others literally hundreds of times over 900 pages.

We paid 80m for Maguire -- he hadn't won anything. Again, a rehashed argument.

Kingsley Coman is such a precious asset that PSG let him leave to Juventus who promptly loaned him out for two straight seasons to Bayern. At Bayern, he was unable to unseat a 35 year old Ribery. Despite having absolutely brilliant players around him, Coman has a mere 19 goals in 108 Bundesliga appearances. Sancho had 17 in 32 just this season and 30 over two seasons. Coman is a decent squad player for a CL team, is 4 years older than Sancho and really hasn't progressed much as a player. I've watched a lot of Bundesliga over the last 4 seasons and Coman is nowhere near the player that Sancho is. And basically, the entire footballing world agrees with me, except a tiny corner of the internet where people can say what they want even though they have zero research on the topic.
Nothing lazier than your take, repeating the lad is great without any evidence besides some fluffed up bundesliga stats, whenever I have seen on the CL stage against decent side or playing internationally he has flattered to deceive. I think Sancho is a good player but no way is he worth 120mil, not even close.

Exactly we overpaid for Maguire, heavily. Would rather we paid 40mil for Dunk at Brighton.

PSG lets players go all the time who would make United's match squad most games so that is saying little. Kinglsey Coman is not perfect one bit but there is nothing Sancho can do that he can't and outside of England no one regards him as any generational talent.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
:lol: Funny seeing this hours before English journos basically confirmed what he was saying for about 2 months.
Why? He's got no inside knowledge on this deal at all. We either have agreed wages or we haven't. It's a 50 50 call he's right. Hardly groundbreaking mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.