Jadon Sancho (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

justsomebloke

That’s because they’ve played for other teams to be good for them. Sancho might of done very well at Salzburg and Molde. He jumped into a club that was a mess and has no structure… it’s very hard for any player to thrive for us at the minute…. We’ve got no clear plan or style of play like them teams you’ve just mentioned. We’ve gone from Ole to ETH so 2 different complete managers who see football differently, that wouldn’t have helped him either.
I don't think that's plausible. Almost everyone else did well at United last season, it's not like it's been Chelsea. And the style of football we've played under OGS and EtH really isn't that dramatically different either.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Nuri Sahin has to hold that record.
Don't think so. He was at Real for two seasons doing very little, but loan fees and transfer fee means Real still made a little transfer profit, so it wasn't a financial disaster like Sancho seems to be

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
Is the worst signing we've had from Dortmund? Even worse than Kagawa?
Easily. Sancho has a strong claim on the worst signing in the history of the club. One of our highest ever transfer fees, one of our highest wage earners, performing worse than pretty much any other player that sits high on either of those lists, and now throwing a tantrum and refusing to apologise for undermining the manager so has rightfully been banished from the team.

Dazzmondo

It’s not really about a “disagreement with the manager”. It’s about meeting baseline professional standards that need to be met at an enormous football club like Manchester United.
Just saying, Paul Scholes refused to play a game for us after being dropped. Giggs was a very questionable character. Let's not act like all Utd legends were the perfect professionals.

AndySmith1990

Out of all the horrible, lazy, and useless scrotes that have stunk the place out in the last decade, Sancho stands head and shoulders above them all. Shame his contract can't be ripped up

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
Haha Kennington I had meant to say.

Kensington definitely not as impressive for street football.
Well it would be, imagine having to dodge all those Rollers, Ferrari's and Lambos in the streets!

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
This could be the flop that ruins the muppet-like excitement around future transfers for me.

Last few years have been brutal. Those transfers I have been the most excited about have all turned out horribly.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
It's at the point now where you wouldn't even want him back. Even if he were to start playing football well, which is something he's never properly proven he can do. He has proven he's a dickhead though.

SER19

I get that its obvious we want to sell, but 26m seems ridiculously low. Is his contract out soon or what? I would have hoped for at least 35-40. Either way, cant wait until hes gone.

saivet

Admittedly I haven't watched much of Dortmund this season but I'd hope Malen isn't the standard of player we're looking to bring in.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I get that its obvious we want to sell, but 26m seems ridiculously low. Is his contract out soon or what? I would have hoped for at least 35-40. Either way, cant wait until hes gone.
The wages probably make any deal really tough.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
It days Malen could be available for 26m, not Sancho.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Bild are decent aren’t they?

According to media bias fact check:
Overall, we rate Bild Right-Center biased based on sensationalized news reporting and right-leaning editorial positions. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to misleading headlines and a failed fact check

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Malen for 26M plus Sancho and we pay his wages for the rest of his contract is probably what Dortmund have in mind.
I'd not be surprised we agreed to 50% of his wages

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Bild are decent aren’t they?
First time I ever heard them describing BILD as "decent". Nonetheless they relatively often seem to be well connected into Bundesliga clubs, so could be true what they write, but can always be made up stuff as well.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
First time I ever heard them describing BILD as "decent". Nonetheless they relatively often seem to be well connected into Bundesliga clubs, so could be true what they write, but can always be made up stuff as well.
I don't know hence why I asked the question.

Fr. Todd Unctious

We're not going to be getting any reasonable fee for Sancho because of his wages. That'll be factored in into any fee if we get rid. TBH might be a price worth paying if it gets him out

BabySinclair

To sign Malen would make no sense because he is nothing special and his best position is as striker with a partner.

Last edited:

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
There's not a single player I'd swap with Dortmund or in the German league besides Kane. They can keep the rest.
For sancho? I'd take their kit man. Just get this guy out of the club.

Gordon S

So, Malen gets thrown in here because he´s dutch..?
Adeyemi has the speed we like in our wingers, how is he developing?

tomaldinho1

There's not a single player I'd swap with Dortmund or in the German league besides Kane. They can keep the rest.
I feel like your trolling the German Defence League a bit here - many players would get into our team outside from Kane.

crossy1686

career ending
I feel like your trolling the German Defence League a bit here - many players would get into our team outside from Kane.
I do that often, but I'm genuinely not this time, although it won't stop the 15 German lads from all quoting me in the next 24 hours.

We've (and the PL in general recently) had enough players from Germany and Holland to know that they don't adapt well to the PL. Any player that does come from there will need around 12 months to adapt to the league, hopefully with very little pressure. Due to where we are, every signing has massive pressure to hit the ground running and most fail.

If we're going to shop abroad, we should look at France and Portugal. The leagues are weaker but they are physical, which is why those lads always adapt fast and do well generally.

tomaldinho1

I do that often, but I'm genuinely not this time, although it won't stop the 15 German lads from all quoting me in the next 24 hours.

We've (and the PL in general recently) had enough players from Germany and Holland to know that they don't adapt well to the PL. Any player that does come from there will need around 12 months to adapt to the league, hopefully with very little pressure. Due to where we are, every signing has massive pressure to hit the ground running and most fail.

If we're going to shop abroad, we should look at France and Portugal. The leagues are weaker but they are physical, which is why those lads always adapt fast and do well generally.
Yes but surely you realise Kimmich, as a random example, would definitely start for us and improve us?

crossy1686

career ending
Yes but surely you realise Kimmich, as a random example, would definitely start for us and improve us?
Possibly? But it's hard to say when they've never played outside of Germany. We thought Sweinstiger would improve us, he was fecking rubbish and super slow. Sabitzer was supposed to be a good player, Havertz was tearing it up in Germany, Werner was scoring for fun. And lest we forget Sancho...

Status
Not open for further replies.