Jadon Sancho (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

USREDEVIL

If they pay a fee that cover his ludicrous wages then it's a win-win, goes into the shop window again and we have a healthier dressing room.
When they see what has become of him, they'll not sign and we'll be stuck with him. But i doubt there's much else we can do now.

rajds89

More than happy to see the piece of shit gone. Don’t bother coming back Jadon.

joedirt87

Even if he regains his form I think it's going to be tough to get a big transfer fee given his wages. But they can cross that bridge when they get there. For now lets just hope he gets back to being the player he was and we can get rid of in the summer.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
So he ends up doing a 'Timo Werner' by going back to the club he came from. Can see this one going equally bad as Werner's return to Leipzig and Sancho too will fail to live up to the standards Dortmund fans remember him by.
I don't think miracles are expected of him. He doesn't have to show a lot to justify a €3m outlay (assuming that number is accurate). Dortmund will sell some shirts and maybe gain a bit of sponsorship money from all the people, who are going to hate-watch him. Leipzig were dumb to spend a (somewhat) significant amount on Werner, Dortmund can barely lose in this.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Fully expect him to find his form and light it up once he picks up a bit of confidence again... Not that we are wrong to get rid, but more just because that's how it tends to go for us

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Would love to see him back in the BL, given that he's been crap here and definitely doesn't have a future. Better there than anywhere else, would be interesting to see if he can regain his form.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
I guess this opens up room for another attacker at United? How about Donyell Malen, could be available for a special price and Ten Hag already knows him from Eredivisie. Could be a win/win/win situation.

Swedish_Plumber

I guess this opens up room for another attacker at United? How about Donyell Malen, could be available for a special price and Ten Hag already knows him from Eredivisie. Could be a win/win/win situation.
Don’t want us to sign another player from you for at least 10 years

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
No Haaland to play off either.
Why should he care? Sancho had four strong seasons in Dortmund, only one and a half together with Haaland. The rest of the time he impressed playing with much less special strikers.

I can't imagine how much fun you have during this transfer talks, but don't be cruel to our generous hosts who allow us poor farmer's league fans to discuss real world class football in their forum, something your joke of a club will never achieve. Let's just see how they will storm through the CL without Sancho while you... oh.. .nevermind.

saivet

Hopefully he does well and sorts himself out. Potentially with a new manager he may have the opportunity to come back and even if the door is closed we can minimise the financial hit if he does well too.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Why should he care? Sancho had four strong seasons in Dortmund, only one and a half together with Haaland. The rest of the time he impressed playing with much less special strikers.

I can't imagine how much fun you have during this transfer talks, but don't be cruel to our generous hosts who allow us poor farmer's league fans to discuss real world class football in their forum, something your joke of a club will never achieve. Let's just see how they will storm through the CL without Sancho while you... oh.. .nevermind.
Just because we are a joke and Sancho is unprofessional it doesn’t make the German league any less of a one horse race

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Celebration time that we're getting rid of this useless gowl.

No top club will ever sign this guy again. He's tanked his career. Good riddance to the worst transfer in not just Man Utd history, but any clubs history.

Club making all the right decisions lately. Good to see.

TheReligion

Abusive
Celebration time that we're getting rid of this useless gowl.

No top club will ever sign this guy again. He's tanked his career. Good riddance to the worst transfer in not just Man Utd history, but any clubs history.

Club making all the right decisions lately. Good to see.
The Ratcliffe impact already?

doughole

Lazy and rude sums up Sancho's career at Utd. Main thing is getting £££ for him not £

KeanoMagicHat

It’s good for United if he goes to Dortmund on loan, much better than him rotting away doing nothing and completely devaluing. Even if he eventually leaves, it has a good chance to raise his price. And if he finds his form back and Ten Hag is sacked, then it’s like getting a new player again.

Irwin99

Can't wait for him to score a goal against some crappy team and the inevitable new thread appears on here 'was loaning Sancho a mistake?' which will be full of excuses like: "EtH was such a toxic guy getting rid of one of our best players" etc etc. ;)

RVN1991

Have a feeling he'll stink up the place like Martial at Sevilla and we'll be stuck with him until his contract ends

Romez

Fine with this in isolation but I don't like this move tbh.

Making this type of move before a proper structure (DoF) has been put in place worries me a little.

Giggsyking

They are laughing at us. Sold him for 85m. Get him back for free and pay him only half his wages.

Smores

They are laughing at us. Sold him for 85m. Get him back for free and pay him only half his wages.
Why would they pay more than they have to? We'll be lucky to get any money considering the situation.

RikRuud

Good deal, will hopefully build up some kind of form and retain some re-sale value for the summer. Shouldn't be at Utd next season whether Ten Hag is here or not.

bstb3

Fine with this in isolation but I don't like this move tbh.

Making this type of move before a proper structure (DoF) has been put in place worries me a little.
It's only for 6 months. It gets the Sancho issue out of the way and prevents distraction whilst other things are assessed in the meantime. They won't decide to sell him with the current people in place, they'd likely feck it up and end up giving him a new contract. This just kicks it down the road until we are properly equipped to handle it better. If it goes well then his value is up, if it goes wrong well no real loss. It may also turn out (albeit very unlikely) that the problems were all on the ETH side after all and if he gets the boot and we somehow rekindle Sancho it could save us a packet too.

Status
Not open for further replies.