Jadon Sancho (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roboc7

Will be delighted to see the back of him, hopefully an option to buy is included and he does well enough at Dortmund for them to activate it. Said a year ago he’d end up going back to Dortmund, he just isn’t up to playing in the Premier League and no point wasting more time on him.

Blood Mage

I hope he never puts on a United shirt again, and I hope we do our due diligence next time when it comes to signing players and make sure that they don't have any professionalism/discipline issues.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund

#SanchOFF today

Big day tomorrow though

SanCHOO choo

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
What happened? Was he late for loan contract signing?
Probably Dortmund's negotiators are laughing so much about this whole situation that they can't grip a pen to sign the deal.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Hopefully there is some mandatory buy clause as part of this deal. Don't want this cnut back in the summer.
There will be a clause alright. Santa Clause Sancho back in Manchester during Xmas.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Hopefully there is some mandatory buy clause as part of this deal. Don't want this cnut back in the summer.
Dortmund won't commit to a mandatory buy clause and it seems like Man Utd don't want an optional buy clause.

Marwood

I don't particularly follow Dortmunds transfer business but they can't be short of cash surely. With the various sales they've made over the last few years.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
I don't particularly follow Dortmunds transfer business but they can't be short of cash surely. With the various sales they've made over the last few years.
They where massively hit by Covid (as they have the biggest attendance in Europe and rely a lot on that income) and have made lots of terrible transfers in recent years. It's not that they are bankrupt, but they definitely don't swim in money either.

greater wall

I hope he never puts on a United shirt again, and I hope we do our due diligence next time when it comes to signing players and make sure that they don't have any professionalism/discipline issues.
Even more important is that they are prepared to play in the position that they were bought for. He was bought for playing on the right wing and then said he preferred the left wing along with his mate Rashford who also prefers the left wing.

Born2Lose

Let's hope he can return to being one of the best players in the Bundesliga while being completely unprofessional off the pitch like last time.

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
Let's hope he can return to being one of the best players in the Bundesliga while being completely unprofessional off the pitch like last time.
No idea in what physical shape he is right now, but this could actually happen. He had his best performances under Terzic, after all.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
No idea in what physical shape he is right now, but this could actually happen. He had his best performances under Terzic, after all.
I would even say that Terzic only has his current job because Sancho dragged his team to a cup win. And now that Terzic is under pressure he might hope for a similar effect when Sancho returns.

Oldyella

Surely he will be fired up to prove a point as well. At least for a month or two until he turns back into the unprofessional arse he normally is.

Red Regista

What happened? Was he late for loan contract signing?
The plane was chartered for 8 AM, surely way too early for Jadon.

On a serious note though, I understand that it will be a loan for the rest of the season, costing Dortmund around € 3 million with no buying option.
This worries me a bit, as it indicates that INEOS still have some sort of plan with him next season.
I and so many others would like him gone for good and set the dressing room straight.
Him and Martial must go, there is no way around it.

Rojofiam

The laughing will probably stop when they realise how shit he is now and they’re on the hook for some/all of his wages. It did for Juve with Pogba.
He won't be shit there. Dortmund controls their games and he will get a lot of chances where he has a lot of time on the ball with a lot of space in front of him. That's how 90% of his goals and assists there happened. He will probably look pretty good there, to be honest.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
WTF? :lol:
I honestly expected trying United to force a buy on Dortmund, but totally excluding the option to buy him is funny.

Sparky Rhiwabon

I honestly expected trying United to force a buy on Dortmund, but totally excluding the option to buy him is funny.
Probably hoping that he shows some of his previous Dortmund form there (the reason we bought him) and then we can sell him on the open market whereas any option to buy at this point would be for a pittance.

Skills

Snitch
We'd probably have gone for a mandatory buy option at the end of 6 months.

But the option is just shooting yourself in the foot. He performs well, Dortmund get him cut price and we lose out on any fee the market could give us. He performs shit, Dortmund don't activate the buy option and we still carry the baby.

Swedish_Plumber

Interesting. Indicates that INEOS arent convinced to get rid.

Players who give up under one manager don’t deserve a second go under another. That sort of shite has been a contributing factor to our turmoil.

Im gutted he wasn’t the player he looked capable of being but his bitching isn’t needed.

Woodzy

If I was a betting man I would say Sancho is more likely to be at Manchester United next season than ETH

ShinjiNinja26

Players who give up under one manager don’t deserve a second go under another. That sort of shite has been a contributing factor to our turmoil.

Im gutted he wasn’t the player he looked capable of being but his bitching isn’t needed.
Exactly. You leave bad apples in the squad it’s not long before the rot starts to set in again.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
I’m with the club on this one. Any obligation or option right now would be sub 20m. What’s the point of putting him in the shop window and hoping for a bidding war if you’ve already basically done the deal?

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96

He didn't give up, he went to war. Not really better, but still a difference.

Red00012

Should have put an option to buy at £50 million . Don’t want this guy back no matter what the cnut does at Dortmund

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Let this be the final lesson. Stop quintupling player wages straight into their United careers.

I don’t blame him for not giving a shit. If I had that kind of money guaranteed for 5 years I’d also do the bare minimum.

lex talionis

Even if he lights up the Bundesliga, we still have a surplus to requirements situation to deal with.

Garnacho can play on the right, as can Amad. Antony is technically a RW, and although he's been shit at least he puts in a proper shift defensively. And as little as Pellistri has shown, he's shown us more than Sancho has.

Status
Not open for further replies.