Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siorac

Where do you want him to pull it from? I mean the percentage chance a transfer is going to happen is not a real thing.
Sure but my point was that it's not some kind of inside info that led to this estimate, it's more like a guess based on the exact same information that all of us have available. So in all likelihood it has no more weight than you coming up with a number.

Judas

Open to offers
As the most prolific poster on this thread, what are your genuine thoughts?
I never thought it would drag this long, genuinely thought we wouldn't reach 500 pages, and if certain people are to be believe, it really should have been sorted ages ago. I don't think there's a single good enough excuse for it to have taken this much time. You could argue the Glazers have saved money from it taking this long because we've saved on his wages etc. I still fully believe we'll sign him, but even then the way we've gone about the transfer has been nothing short of shambolic.

If for some bizarre reason we didn't sign him, my posts will have a very very different tone, I've laughed a lot this summer, taken it all in good spirits, but yes things will turn very sour.

Good thing we're going to sign him then.

Julz10

The key to anything happening here is in our ability to offload first......

the Smalling to Roma saga has gone on all summer as well - at one point it was all done - now looks off....

Romero - why hasn’t he gone yet?

Rojo/Jones - we just need their salaries off the books - we won’t get any transfer fees but making room re salaries is key to allowing us to pursue Sancho

However, Ed and his team are just as effective at selling as they are at buying......hence the stalemate we are in
Roma just signed a highly rated young defender from Verona . Kumbulla

I think Smalling ain’t going anywhere

ChaddyP

I, will take it. These cnuts been saying hes staying all summer. Haaland the first to slip from the official stance

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Based on Haaland's quote I give this a 99.975% chance of happening

bsCallout

the Smalling to Roma saga has gone on all summer as well - at one point it was all done - now looks off....

Rojo/Jones - we just need their salaries off the books - we won’t get any transfer fees but making room re salaries is key to allowing us to pursue Sancho

However, Ed and his team are just as effective at selling as they are at buying......hence the stalemate we are in
This really is it. What on earth are they doing.

We've needed these players gone for a long time. Reckon they are still celebrating getting Sanchez off the books?

UncleBob

Roma wants to pay feck all

No one wants Romero

We can't just cancel their contracts (Rojo and Jones) without compensating the remaining fee.

macheda14

I, will take it. These cnuts been saying hes staying all summer. Haaland the first to slip from the official stance
I'm looking at Viaplay's twitter and yes its in another language but I dont see Haaland or Sancho's name come up anywhere.

Look-a-Hill

Thats almost 1 in 2 chance, which if you’re being optimistic is like a 2 in 3 chance. But no one likes to think in thirds so just round up, to a 100% chance.
Normally if you go one-on-one with another club you got a 50/50 chance of signing. But Ed's a financial freak, and Ed's not normal! So Dortmund got a 25% at best at keeping Sancho! And then you add Real Madrid to the mix? The chances of keeping him drasticy go down.

See, the 3-Way on Deadline Day, Dortmund got a 33 & 1/3rds chance of retaining. But Ed! Ed's got a 66 & 2/3rds chance of signing, cuz Real Madrid KNOWS they can't beat us, and they're not even gonna try. So, Dortmund, you take your 33 & 1/3rd chance minus Ed's 25% chance (if we was to go one on one) and they got an 8 & 1/3rd chance of keeping Sancho on Deadline Day.

But then you take Ed's 75%-chance of signin' (if we was to go one on one), and then add 66 & 2/3rds percents, Ed's got a 141 & 2/3rds chance of signing Sancho on Deadline Day!

Dortmund? The numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you on Deadline Day!

simmee

I'm looking at Viaplay's twitter and yes its in another language but I dont see Haaland or Sancho's name come up anywhere.
They've tagged the wrong Viaplay (they've tagged the swedish one). Look at @ViaplayFotball

bdspeedy

Ed's waiting to announce Sancho on Monday in case we lose to Palace. EVERYTHING they do is contrived, calculated and scripted. There's NEVER an authentic, honest or spontaneous movement or statement from that lot.

jorgenbh

You’re looking at the wrong account, mate. You’ll find the interview with everyones favourite Jan Åge here:
The translation of the quotes are 100 percent correct. When that’s said and done, I wouldn’t read too much into it.

jackal&hyde

That's a pretty telling brief by Dortmund :lol:
What self respecting club talks about another clubs fans? :lol: :houllier:

I'm starting to think we had this done and the Glazers pulled the plug due to the Covid uncertainty. Great player and worth that sum but there is a reason most non dictator/oligarch owned clubs did not spend much this summer.

Acquire Me

They've tagged the wrong Viaplay (they've tagged the swedish one). Look at @ViaplayFotball
It’s happening. He was backtracking a lot, saying he don’t know anything about the situation and it’s not him doing the dealing. He hope he stays.

ChaddyP

It's nothing to see. They have a link to what seems like a podcasts or something like that where he discusses sancho. I can't click on the audio due to my location. But the Internet says thats what he said.

Acquire Me

It's nothing to see. They have a link to what seems like a podcasts or something like that where he discusses sancho. I can't click on the audio due to my location. But the Internet says thats what he said.
It is something there tbf. It sound to me that it’s a strong possibility his leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.