Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
As I’ve insisted all along. We will pay exactly what Dortmund has asked for.

As soon as Utd briefed James Cooper that there would not be a last minute desperation of paying the asking price like they did with Bruno and Maguire....I knew straight away that’s exactly what they would do.
We’ll see. In both those examples we paid less than the club demanded. 108m is the fee. I don’t think we pay more than 90m.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It's been a long painful saga, from those ludicrous stories that we wanted to bid only 50m earlier in the summer to still hanging off the back doors of it in hope now.

One week to go, roll on. Either way.

Chief123

We’ll see. In both those examples we paid less than the club demanded. 108m is the fee. I don’t think we pay more than 90m.
We won’t bid £90m because we know it won’t get accepted.
I’ll bet my neighbours dog on the fact we will bid 120m euros guaranteed payment but structured over a couple of years.

Chief123

You love to see it!

When this signing gets confirmed, we have to get this term trending on twitter!
You won’t be seeing me around here for a while after next week. I’ll be busy posting on Dortmund forum and Twitter. I’ll probably have to create multiple accounts to get around the bans.

elnorte

Freaky fly day
I am with you mate. And i am going to rip into the German posters on here if this goes through

You love to see it!
Again, there is nothing to rip into them for. Dortmund will have taken us to the absolute cleaners.

VanGaalEra

If the clubs have been in touch after that 10th August deadline and a bid is going in, surely it must be something close to what Dortmund want?

MrSingh2002

7 days to go.

Do Dortmund need a replacement or do they have enough in the squad to do without for a season?

gajender

Dortmund will lose their credibility if they sell the German posters on here were saying. I’m sure those chaps were right. Don’t get your hopes up.
It's an overstated bs nothing more if our offer makes economic sense for Dortmund it would be accepted , Dortmund or for that matter any other club are businesses they aren't governed by fan feelings unfortunately .

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
You won’t be seeing me around here for a while after next week. I’ll be busy posting on Dortmund forum and Twitter. I’ll probably have to create multiple accounts to get around the bans.
Whats the Dortmund forum address? Might have to make an account :lol:

Jev

Interesting. We're gonna look so inept if the bid is rejected. Hopefully we've done our homework and feel comfortable Dortmund will accept. For us to spend all summer on this, you have to feel we're gonna get it over the line.

Chief123

Whats the Dortmund forum address? Might have to make an account :lol:
I’ve found their subreddit. The forum is in bloody German so my wums will go unrewarded. But their subreddit has more salt than my local chippy. Any post by a utd fan asking a genuine question about Sancho gets downvoted by every soldier in their army. I’m generally a nice guy, but I’m looking forward to being an absolute Cnut on there.

C'est Moi Cantona

Well we either come out looking great from this, or like complete idiots, with nothing in between, no excuses now, we have never denied the link, and never taken the easy route and wriggled out of the cost because of covid.

I await the next week having no clue what the heck will happen, and not been surprised with either outcome.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Interesting. We're gonna look so inept if the bid is rejected. Hopefully we've done our homework and feel comfortable Dortmund will accept. For us to spend all summer on this, you have to feel we're gonna get it over the line.
No we wont. If Woodward makes a £90m bid and BVB refuse it, I'll say fair enough. (And I'll also think they are idiots as they wont get that high a bid from anyone for next 2 years)

Its clear that £20m is worth a lot more for next few seasons. We simply cant stretch that far.

So long as we get in a lesser target from OGS's list Im fine.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
I’ve found their subreddit. The forum is in bloody German so my wums will go unrewarded. But their subreddit has more salt than my local chippy. Any post by a utd fan asking a genuine question about Sancho gets downvoted by every soldier in their army. I’m generally a nice guy, but I’m looking forward to being an absolute Cnut on there.
Do we have any german speaking United fans on this board who can write out some choice insults in German that we can copy paste?

What is the reddit link?

Jev

No we wont. If Woodward makes a £90m bid and BVB refuse it, I'll say fair enough. (And I'll also think they are idiots as they wont get that high a bid from anyone for next 2 years)

Its clear that £20m is worth a lot more for next few seasons. We simply cant stretch that far.

We're not gonna look daft because it's rejected but because we spent all summer getting ready to bid despite Dortmund ruling out a sale, meaning we won't have time to find an alternative.

Chief123

You’re a muppet and a muppet that is dear to me. We will pay exactly what the asking price is. I have absolutely no doubts about it. 120m euros guaranteed payments.

Chief123

Do we have any german speaking United fans on this board who can write out some choice insults in German that we can copy paste?

What is the reddit link?
Scroll down and you’ll see the Sancho debate. Even a Liverpool fan asked a genuine question about whether it’s likely he’s going to Utd. He got downvoted heavily. :lol:

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
No benefit for Bvb to do so.
Exactly.
Some seem to think we haven't a deal done due to quarterly financial results. Ludicrous.
While in theory it could be a reason for a delayed cash transfer it certainly isn't a reason not to have the dialogue and terms nailed down and an execution date agreed.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
We're not gonna look daft because it's rejected but because we spent all summer getting ready to bid despite Dortmund ruling out a sale, meaning we won't have time to find an alternative.
This misunderstanding needs to be corrected.

We can sign players from the Championship for 10 days after Euro window closes. So we can push BVB to the last hour and still have good options.
Makes sense why we were linked with Sarr and Brooks before, as club was doing necessary contract work in case we need to press that button.

Jev

This misunderstanding needs to be corrected and understood by all .

We can still sign players from the Championship for 10 days after Euro window closes.
Makes sense why we were linked with Sarr and Brooks before, as club was doing necessary contract work in case we need to press that button.
Sure, if you consider Sarr and Brooks to be viable alternatives to Sancho.

C'est Moi Cantona

Yes of course, we'll look like the idiots that many think we are if any bid is just rejected, Dortmund stick to their 'not for sale now' stance, and we are left scrabbling around for a last minute loan deal like it's a big surprise to us to have been left in this position.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
This misunderstanding needs to be corrected.

We can sign players from the Championship for 10 days after Euro window closes. So we can push BVB to the last hour and still have good options.
Wow. Exciting times ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.