Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
There's so much noise around this. We have to be confident that this will happen next week.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
My upvote got it to -9, looks like you'll drown @sammsky1 :(
:lol: It’s ok. It’s just a trial run for later in the week.

once the deal looks a lot closer I will message MUFC Facebook Fan pages from India, Bangladesh, Malaysia, Indonesia and Nigeria Etc with the Reddit page link and encourage them to spam away.

poor kids from Dortmund won’t know what hit them :lol:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
:lol:
It’s just a trial run for later in the week.

once the deal looks a lot closer I will message MUFC Facebook Fan pages from India, Bangladesh, Malaysia, Indonesia and Nigeria Etc with the Reddit page link and encourage them to spam away.

poor kids from Dortmund won’t know what hit them

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
That Norwegian fella is full of shit.
Inclined to agree, tbh. He was on about Thiago for a while and Upamecano and neither deal looked very likely at all. I’m sure he’s said a couple of other things throughout the window too that just haven’t materialised into anything at all.

Edit: just seen Custis has called him out. Not sure I can affiliate myself with that side.

Chief123

There’s actually a site called MicroWorkers who can do these kind of tasks for you. It’s a few pennies per completed task. Don’t work hard, Work Smart, :D

Chief123

Someone else has come in and stolen your thunder!

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
There’s actually a site called MicroWorkers who can do these kind of tasks for you. It’s a few pennies per completed task. Don’t work hard, Work Smart, :D
Sure. Will do that too.
But I feel on this issue, all Man United fans would love an outlet to express themselves through!

Chief123

Sure. Will do that too.
But I feel on this issue, all Man United fans would love an outlet to express themselves through!
I’ve already contacted all my family members and requested them all to create a Reddit account for a special occasion next week. They are all so excited. It’s going to be a shit anti-climax for them but I’m going to enjoy it.

Chairman Steve

Someone needs to ask Custis when he’s going to join The Athletic. I think that’s more of a sore spot for him than calling him a portly gentleman.

JohnZSmith27

I’ve already contacted all my family members and requested them all to create a Reddit account for a special occasion next week. They are all so excited. It’s going to be a shit anti-climax for them but I’m going to enjoy it.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Holy shit that is petty :lol: To be fair I have no idea what the boys over at reddit are spouting so they may have it coming. Anyways, I think I would tone it down before the transfer has gone through...
I only had to sign in with Google, but never even bothered doing that before :lol:

friendlytramp

More full of crap than a curry house toilet
If Utd offer the asking price and Dortmund reject because “their deadline was 10th August” then Sancho could reasonably protest without losing any credit as it’s obviously a nonsense and unreasonably impacting on his career. If Ed stumps up he’ll join.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Simon Stone out of the loop. At least he can confirm things when the deal is done.
Why's that? He seems to be in agreement that we will bid but adds that Dortmund's stance hasn't changed. Naturally we expect UK journalists to only know of the English side of the story, so perhaps when a reliable German outlet confirms flex from Dortmund's side, we will know its all good!

No Love

Never before has a bid been this well prepared. It best be a damn good one after all the hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.