Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief123

If we're throwing in bids this early in the week, think what we'll be doing later on! Throwing loads of bids in, too many to count if anything.
The last offer is going to include Lingard. The deal maker.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Come on Woody. You can still be redeemed and loved by the United faithful.

Bring it home.

dev1l

The script is strikingly similar to Maguire s last year...
I guess we ll end up paying the full 120m fee despite all the media circus created. And woody will enjoy counting the number of clicks on.social media.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
The script is strikingly similar to Maguire s last year...
I guess we ll end up paying the full 120m fee despite all the media circus created. And woody will enjoy counting the number of clicks on.social media.
if he does, I wont mind Woodward his clicks. Everyone's cock needs stroking during the muppet season.

VanGaalEra

Cavani, Jovic, Sancho left out of squad, Dembele, Sancho bid.

All within a few hours.

Muppet week is upon us!

VanGaalEra

This all seems like it’s either Sancho or Dembele for me.

Is the Dembele news out there to make Dortmund shit themselves?

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Improved bid tomorrow = done deal.

He's left out because the deal is being structured I think

Rajma

Clowns. Dortmund never accepting an offer so late in the window as no replacement lined up no matter what Sancho does now. It’s simply a bid to save their faces in front of fans but it actually makes them look even more incompetent.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
This all seems like it’s either Sancho or Dembele for me.

Is the Dembele news out there to make Dortmund shit themselves?
probably made another bid, got rejected by dortmund who made it clear no move this summer in any terms. Then moved onto Dembele

Chief123

The fact this happens on the day Sancho doesn't travel says so much. Strap in everyone, we're flying all the way home now.
He’s absolutely on his way. He’s probably getting a different flight to Manchester instead.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
So bid rejected and now he's not in the squad? So does he go the transfer request route and we get him or is he told to sit tight and honour his contract and leave in 12 months time?

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
As I stated before, you don’t have to be an ITK to know that are we interested. If we pay the fee Dortmund wants, he will be a United player. It is the only way Ole knows that will save his job. Sancho will give the team a boost the same way Bruno did, but it will be temporary until we find another position to complain about that needs a world class signing.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Clowns. Dortmund never accepting an offer so late in the window as no replacement lined up no matter what Sancho does now. It’s simply a bid to save their faces in front of fans but it actually makes them look even more incompetent.
If the club wanted to “save face”, it wouldn’t make any sense making a bid 6 days before the window closes.

Status
Not open for further replies.