Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolaholic

We should offer them a non-diseased Romero to sweeten the deal for them if we're not going over 100m :D

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Still baffled why he wasn’t on the plane to Munich. Unless BVB are expecting a bid from us very soon or they have already received one
To be fair we could have already bidded and its not been reported yet. We just dont know. Maybe we've bidded and its been rejected but an agreement is close, or maybe its been rejected and Sancho is now forcing the transfer?

We have no idea whats going on, as do most people reporting on this crap show

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Still baffled why he wasn’t on the plane to Munich. Unless BVB are expecting a bid from us very soon or they have already received one
Wasn’t on plane because a bid is incoming and can’t have him get injured and he’ll be needed for a medical ASAP

USREDEVIL

Hopefully they think we are close enough that we can close the offer/demand gap so they held him back. Or, as that other guy says, maybe this Jadon's way to force the transfer. Or he's got the sniffles and it just happened to be now. Seems a bit coincidental that only he out of the entire squad (except for one other guy) couldn't make the trip. We will know soon.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
or maybe its been rejected and Sancho is now forcing the transfer?

We have no idea whats going on, as do most people reporting on this crap show
Hadn’t considered that!!!
that’s very plausible.
Sancho has downed tools:cool:

Fooza

Need more positive news injected in my veins, none of the sit on the fence, 50/50, next year, unwilling to pay nonsense. Inject me with a 48hrs, I'll take a 48hrs done dealio right now.

remo

It's more like 0-100%. This thread is like "comedy central".

Jadon had constipation - this is it. He is signing.
Jadon liked PS4 game result - this is it. Deal is done.
... keep adding here.

Rolaholic

What does this mean for Sancho?

Says we’re close to Dembele

Not buying it when they were quoting us for 100m earlier this summer before ruling out a sale for him outright :lol:

Not to mention Lyon have yet to receive an official bid for Memphis after he agreed personal terms

Chief123

Bit late mate :lol:
Couldn’t be assed checking all the old posts. Probably haters and deniers anyway.

Just came to share the good news with my fellow muppets. I reckon he’ll make his debut against Spurs on the weekend! :D

treble_winner

Need more positive news injected in my veins, none of the sit on the fence, 50/50, next year, unwilling to pay nonsense. Inject me with a 48hrs, I'll take a 48hrs done dealio right now.
48 hours sound about right. Woodward wants to drag the bid to October 1st so he could move the Sancho fee to Quarter 4/2020 in his accountant book. Mark my words! :devil:

Sparky Rhiwabon

Seems like we may run out of time on this one this window but may sign him in a future one, like with Bruno - we may just need more than one window to finalise a deal

Red_toad

Seems like we may run out of time on this one this window but may sign him in a future one, like with Bruno - we may just need more than one window to finalise a deal
Run out of time how? Are we sending bids strapped to pigeons legs? Window closes on 5th, so plenty of time with modern stuff like computers and phones, hopefully the old fax machine has been upgraded...

Status
Not open for further replies.