Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
What value does retweeting official club news do?
Spread the news when the player in question has big transfer saga going? Not everybody who follows Fab follows Dortmund. I for ex. found out about it through Romano retweet.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
At the very least if we can’t get this done we should agree a deal to have him join in July 2021. If he’s that much of a priority target. Like Liverpool did with Keita.
This is what annoys me with us. We never seem to do this and seem to start negotiating when the window opens. Chelsea did it with Pulisic, Ziyech and Werner. Liverpool with Keita. Its fairly common to agree deals for a future time (most times they are kept quiet I'm sure, but even still).

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
We go again. Next season
How is it a brief from the club??
If it was there would be mass reports of it now. Seems like something to force Dortmunds hand, basically saying he wants to go to United so if its not this season, it'll be next, meaning you could get even less next summer.

Doesn't seem like a brief to me

Quinzaine

There you go, the briefing from the club that this isn't going to happen this season.
the article claims that there's a 50-50 chance this will happen according to those close to negotiations. Given that's from a trusted outlet, if that was a brief by the club then it's a very encouraging one. It has always seemed more unlikely to happen than likely to happen from the perspective of British journalists until this point.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
You can always tell in threads like these who the miserable cnuts are. Never doubt your inner muppet folks. Its never over when there's still a draft coming through the cracked window.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
This thread could be the biggest in Caf history if this goes into next season.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
50-50 chance

Or.... in the words of Michael Owen :
“To stay in the game, you have to stay in the game”
“That's a fantastic penalty, but he'll be gutted it went wide”
“What a feeling it is to be a manager and bring someone on”
“That would’ve been a goal had it gone inside the post”
”Footballers these days often have to use their feet"

Judas

Open to offers
You can always tell in threads like these who the miserable cnuts are. Never doubt your inner muppet folks. Its never over when there's still a draft coming through the cracked window.
I don't get being on here or especially in these types of thread if you're an absolute misery like some on here, what is the point. You're not going to enjoy it, just go elsewhere.

K_Ash

if I am getting this properly, he is packing his bags right now? is that it?

0le

I mean anyone could suffer from mental illness after this saga.

SATA

Still baffled why he wasn’t on the plane to Munich. Unless BVB are expecting a bid from us very soon or they have already received one

Judas

Open to offers
See that as good news, all we keep hearing is how we won’t get him next summer if we don’t get him now.
It's only idiots on here using that logic, the same bunch who think next summer Dortmund will easily get 150m and we'll all be laughing about how that little virus was a small bother for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.