Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bondi77

I just listened to Dharmesh Sheth from Skysports and I wonder where this organisation get these clowns from?
What a dickhead!!

Langers7274

I just listened to Dharmesh Sheth from Skysports and I wonder where this organisation get these clowns from?
What a dickhead!!
Let me guess...... "OUR SOURCES are now telling us bla bla bla bla" as if a BVB spokesperson has SkySports on speed dial

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Seems like Sancho is finally kicking off and refusing to play until it's sorted.

he could always be "sick" but it's very suspicious timing. I really hope the board don't let us down on this one.

Bondi77

Let me guess...... "OUR SOURCES are now telling us bla bla bla bla" as if a BVB spokesperson has SkySports on speed dial
Something like that.
These idiots make sh1t up and try to tell it like it is fact and the sad thing is people believe their rubbish and it just snowballs.
Even a blind man with a machine gun will eventually hit the target.

Luffy

Gomu Gomu
You may call our bid to prise him from BVB quixotic, but I have a feeling Jadon will soon be Sancho de la Machester soon.

Happy Sancho day!

Heinzesight

In readiness for the unfurling (oo-er)...I might pull out a lovely bottle of white wine for this one...you know the type.

Castia

If we don’t get anything solid today then that’s pretty much it you would think.

FizzyWomack

In readiness for the unfurling (oo-er)...I might pull out a lovely bottle of white wine for this one...you know the type.
Fine bottle of red?

For those of us still aboard the train, is it likely the deal could be done at the weekend or are we looking at today or Monday as the days it would be done?

edit : ignore my wine quote :wenger:

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Look. Lets all just be positive. One way or another. We're at the end. There are only 3 Happy Sancho Days left after today. Surely we can all remain positive and just hope he's coming. You don't get points if you say he's not coming and he doesn't.. Likewise, you shouldn't be ridiculed for thinking he is and he doesn't.. There is a lot of smoke there for nothing to be going on.

What i'm trying to say is.. IT'S feckING HAPPENING BOYS

GameOn

This thread is like reading Don Quijote ... people fighting against reality/windmills.

This deal has been off for a while now.

Nobody in Germany even talks about it anymore, since everyone knows he's staying.

This one Sky reporter they placed in Dortmund actually said it himself: They're only there because Sancho-talk generates a ton viewers/clicks. They've known that there won't be a move for a while now...

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
What a dickhead!!
He and Kaveh Solhekol are terrible just recycling old news. Reminds me of this.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
so still not Sancho day... I'm almost surprised as I am by the fact that November is the month after October

Barthez

I doubt Dortmund will ever get a price like this in the short term. And in the long term the price will be reduced anyway due to length of contract remaining. It’s now or never, but sadly they appear absolutely rigid in the price. We won’t pay it so I just dint understand the logic.
Of course we here on the forum are not privy to what is actually being discuss behind the scenes. Time will tell and we don’t have much time left!

SATA

He's apparently not going to play tomorrow. Maybe he's agitating for the move now. He's done his part, now United and Ed need to move in!

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Seems like Sancho is finally kicking off and refusing to play until it's sorted.

he could always be "sick" but it's very suspicious timing. I really hope the board don't let us down on this one.
There have been no reports of Dortmund looking at replacements, there have been no reports of misdeeds from Sancho. Apparently he "even" showed up to his individual training session. Even if this isn't an actual illness and more a little timeout for him to calm down, at the moment it looks like it's too little too late.

red thru&thru

I know Mark Goldbridge isn’t a reliable source, but he mentions a couple of people he’s spoken to who have knowledge on the inside have said Utd’s strategy has been shocking. Utd genuinely believed that Dortmund would cave in near the end of the window and would accept less than 120m euro. Every person who knows anything about football knows Dortmund aren’t going to budge. Bunch of clowns in charge. :lol:

I'd say the people who believe the likes of Goldbridge are even bigger clowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.