Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judas

Open to offers
I don't salivate over everything, but there's been more than enough good sources talking about our interest and his interest, that it seems weird that you can be so negative about a potential deal so much. None of us want to be hurt again, but you have to open your heart up or you'll never be a happy muppet again.

Bondi77

I don't salivate over everything, but there's been more than enough good sources talking about our interest and his interest, that it seems weird that you can be so negative about a potential deal so much. None of us want to be hurt again, but you have to open your heart up or you'll never be a happy muppet again.
Just out of interest,
What is the best piece of info you have seen or read that states his interest in joining Manchester United?
Please, your very best.

Red4Life_#7

I feel he wants to come, he is good pals with Rashy and Lingz. I imagine wanting to play with Pogba too and probably earning 250k a week. It will all come down to how much ball Dortmand want to play, if they play hard ball and hold out for 120m that is just crazy money. We should be looking to pay 90-100m max. Especially in the current climate.

MDFC Manager

I feel he wants to come, he is good pals with Rashy and Lingz. I imagine wanting to play with Pogba too and probably earning 250k a week. It will all come down to how much ball Dortmand want to play, if they play hard ball and hold out for 120m that is just crazy money. We should be looking to pay 90-100m max. Especially in the current climate.
Played with Gomes too. Although not sure that counts as a positive currently...

jamesjimmybyrondean

If he goes elsewhere I would give up on us signing the best youngsters when competing with other clubs for their signature. De ligt Haaland and Sancho would be just too much for my muppet heart

Rolaholic

So it seems that his camp has briefed the press today. Seeing a host of reports claiming that they feel that now is the time to move away from Dortmund and that those close to him believe his heart is set on a return to England. Apparently United made a big effort for his signature last summer but him and Dortmund felt the time wasn't right just yet.

They say his 'advisers' are pushing him towards Spain though to increase his chances of challenging for a Ballon D'Or.

It all paints a rather positive picture regarding our chances of signing him whenever the window opens but I'll refrain from being bullish until we have actual specifics in regards to how the window will be set up under the present reality

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
He's actually very well informed over academy things, so he could have heard this from an academy player?
Why would any academy player know about this thing anyway?

I think this transfer is already very clear months ago as long as we can meet Dortmund's demand & Sancho's intention is to go back to England. Chelsea signed Ziyech means they are very unlikely to go spend big on Sancho & he's not going to choose Liverpool over us as he's not going to be a regular starter.

pascell

Why would any academy player know about this thing anyway?

I think this transfer is already very clear months ago as long as we can meet Dortmund's demand & Sancho's intention is to go back to England. Chelsea signed Ziyech means they are very unlikely to go spend big on Sancho & he's not going to choose Liverpool over us as he's not going to be a regular starter.
Because they've been in and around the same age group as Sancho at international level and are friends with him.

The Ziyech transfer I don't think is Chelsea going to Plan B as they could lose Pedro and Willian in the summer.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Because they've been in and around the same age group as Sancho at international level and are friends with him.

The Ziyech transfer I don't think is Chelsea going to Plan B as they could lose Pedro and Willian in the summer.
Are you referring to Angel then? I thought you were referring to the current academy players.

Knowing Abramovic. He's probably not going to invest as much as he used to. The guy already made Chelsea won every trophy, his aim is now making profit from it.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
He may have an inflated sense of himself and certainly worth a lolz, but I'd guess he does know more about the goings on at the club than most of us.
He's still not a source though. He has no real inside transfer scoop and the fact he's got the announcement on his video as though its agreed shows he's pure clickbait.

pascell

Are you referring to Angel then? I thought you were referring to the current academy players.

Knowing Abramovic. He's probably not going to invest as much as he used to. The guy already made Chelsea won every trophy, his aim is now making profit from it.
Yeah sorry Gomes.

The problem with Abramovic is political, in that he's not been granted a Visa back into the country, not that this would hurt Chelsea FC in their transfer business but just puts a spanner in the works.

He might have lost his passion too, since they keep getting knocked back in their attempts to build a new stadium too, who knows.

reddevilchennai

The stuffs posted by United fans youtube channels such as Unitedstand and fulltimedevils have been contradicting themselves. There is a video about Sancho transfer saga every other day. Day one, they say we are close to signing, next day it is Sancho doesn't want to come as he needs CL football, the next day its about Sancho alternative and on the next day its back to we are close to signing Sancho.

They don't have real clue regarding this transfer and they are posting videos frequently to increase their channel views.

Moiraine

I would say there are 60% Chances of him joining United.

It would be interesting to know What are the betting odds at the moment. Have they increased over the past week or the same as before?

croadyman

I would say there are 60% Chances of him joining United.

It would be interesting to know What are the betting odds at the moment. Have they increased over the past week or the same as before?
Just had a look on oddschecker and Utd odds have come in on Bet Victor whereas Chelsea's have drifted, yes I realise this generally means very little but just thought it would be worth giving you an update.

Our odds have also recently come in at both 888 Sport and Unitbet too.

Moiraine

Just had a look on oddschecker and Utd odds have come in on Bet Victor whereas Chelsea's have drifted, yes I realise this generally means very little but just thought it would be worth giving you an update.

Our odds have also recently come in at both 888 Sport and Unitbet too.
Good job ;)

You think Sancho will be more motivated to join Rashford Lingard or going to London to Chelsea.

Bondi77

Good job ;)

You think Sancho will be more motivated to join Rashford Lingard or going to London to Chelsea.
It was mainly Chelsea youth players that were in the England setup when Sancho was there.

Amarsdd

Howson the fat feck would be the last person to know about... Well anything really.
tbf to Howson, he's been much more measured since he's started Stretford Paddock. Before I also used to liken him to one of those AFTV numpties.

croadyman

tbf to Howson, he's been much more measured since he's started Stretford Paddock. Before I also used to liken him to one of those AFTV numpties.
Yeah that is very true and he does seem to have close connections to the academy players,so maybe one of them has heard something about it.

Bondi77

Going to have to watch the United Stand to get the real info,
We all know Flex and Goldbridge tell it how it is :houllier:

Bondi77

Then you have watch videos of last 8 months mate. Goldbridge has done around 100s of Sancho transfer videos
Then you have watch videos of last 8 months mate. Goldbridge has done around 100s of Sancho transfer videos
I watch the show about once a month just to remind me how bad the show is,
The old saying ‘talks a lot but says nothing’ always comes to mind when Mark starts flapping his jaw.

Acole9

Outstanding
Goldbridge has some pretty nifty sources from that internet connection in his bedroom.

Based Adnan

Re: That Howson vid. I think in a past video he said one of the guys that works for him at Stretford Paddock knows Sancho and is in a group chat with him which is probably why he's so confident in him coming (if this is true of course)

lenny_1248

Why the click bait title then?
Views?
I mean, everyone knows that him, FullTimeDevils etc just review newspapers. They just discuss what other news outlets report.
Although Howson is very good regarding academy, he's definitely has some sources.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Views?
I mean, everyone knows that him, FullTimeDevils etc just review newspapers. They just discuss what other news outlets report.
Although Howson is very good regarding academy, he's definitely has some sources.
I know what the point of it is, I’m saying he shouldn’t do it. Especially when he himself knows nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.