Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Didnt he say that cost will be too high and in post corona virus world, it wont be ethical to splash that much money on one transfer? Him being reliable is a news to me.
In a post-Corona Virus world, people and companies need to invest and spend money to try and get the economy off its knees. Spending is not an embarrassment and should be encouraged.

Fahad Jawaid

In a post-Corona Virus world, people and companies need to invest and spend money to try and get the economy off its knees. Spending is not an embarrassment and should be encouraged.
This. Furthermore, during this period i believe we are better equipped then most sides because of our commercial revenue, and we most use it to our advantage.

The prices will not be crazily high like in last 3 seasons. Where a Coutinho or Dembele cost 140 odd million. The price being quoted of him is around 110 million euros which is close to 100 m pounds which is very realistic. I imagine even this amount will be 80 -85 million upfront with the rest as add ons, so this is the best chance we have to flex our muscles and also support thr economy.

beingshe7don

Muppetry at its best... Footballers are known to do such things. Didn't Thiago Alcantara sign a football or Man Utd shirt for a fan or something? Didn't Griezmann state that he had a 60% chance of coming to United? Sancho may like the idea of playing for United but are the board willing to cave into Dortmund's demands? I'm not going to set myself for disappointment especially since we don't know where will end up as far as the CL is concerned? Losing money from our sponsors will impact us tremendously. We need to scout out other options...

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Muppetry at its best... Footballers are known to do such things. Didn't Thiago Alcantara sign a football or Man Utd shirt for a fan or something? Didn't Griezmann state that he had a 60% chance of coming to United? Sancho may like the idea of playing for United but are the board willing to cave into Dortmund's demands? I'm not going to set myself for disappointment especially since we don't know where will end up as far as the CL is concerned? Losing money from our sponsors will impact us tremendously. We need to scout out other options...
No we don’t, he drank the water, which is basically as good as signing the contract.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
He was obviously about to drink some water when someone wrote that.

Offsideagain

I will believe it when I see him in a United shirt along with any of the dozens of others we are linked with. Papers make most of it up. Who will he replace/keep out of the team from the current squad? Dan James perhaps.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Seems pretty clear he values playing time over all else. Plus a pay rise of course. It seems as if we’re the best placed to offer that.

MalcolmTucker

I will believe it when I see him in a United shirt along with any of the dozens of others we are linked with. Papers make most of it up. Who will he replace/keep out of the team from the current squad? Dan James perhaps.
Pretty obvious that he'll be playing on the right if we sign him and everybody is fit.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Hmm, perhaps.

Gasolin

He is a class act, but he's 30 now. Doesnt suit the transfer policy Ole has implemented since being here.
Which is fine, Pjanic has always been a mystery for me since his time at Lyon. I think it's best to keep Pogba for another year for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.