Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infestissumam

this one's happening boys. Way too much smoke ... and with Stone, Orstein and others chiming in, I have a feeling it'll happen sooner than most expect. If we could avoid a saga here and bag this one in early August so that we can move on to other targets, I'd be over the moon.

crossy1686

career ending
this one's happening boys. Way too much smoke ... and with Stone, Orstein and others chiming in, I have a feeling it'll happen sooner than most expect. If we could avoid a saga here and bag this one in early August so that we can move on to other targets, I'd be over the moon.
All that's needed is a bid really to get the ball rolling but I suspect we'll wait to see if CL football is certain first, I also feel like making Dortmund wait a little while after spending that money on Bellingham and whoever else they're looking to bring in this week will make them a bit nervous. The longer we wait the more chance their targets will go elsewhere.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
:lol: He's quite open about not tweeting about the transfer stuff he knows because when he used to people would jump down his throat when they didn't come off. If you listen to the podcasts these journalists are a lot looser lipped when they're not writing stuff down.
Nice excuse he’s got there. People on the internet yell at me so im not going to put anything down in writing. It has nothing to do with the fact that he actually doesn’t have leads. Even Fabrizio gets yelled at. Doesn’t mean he doesn’t post.

Rolaholic

Christian Falk was apparently saying that Dortmund would now likely be willing to accept €80m + add ons on the United Stand earlier

USREDEVIL

I'm all for cocks out based on the recent news, but since it's going to take a while i'll keep it in until at least midway through the transfer window.

zenith

I cannot wait for this to go through.

A forward line of rashford, Martial and Sancho , provided by a midfield of pogba and bruno. This has the makings of the most devastating offense line in Europe.

Anybody who cannot be excited by the idea of that, is a bit dead inside.

Not to mention back up options such as Ighalo, greenwood and James.

TheHeya

I cannot wait for this to go through.

A forward line of rashford, Martial and Sancho , provided by a midfield of pogba and bruno. This has the makings of the most devastating offense line in Europe.

Anybody who cannot be excited by the idea of that, is a bit dead inside.

Not to mention back up options such as Ighalo, greenwood and James.
Agreed. That front line couple with Bruno and Pogba would make any defence in Europe think twice.
Just need to make sure we add quality to our squad as our bench is just not good enough.

rotherham_red

Based on what? He's at every United game, knows a lot of the players and is an editor for United We Stand. The guy is very well connected.
He definitely knows his stuff. Just because he doesn't shout it from the rooftops, doesn't mean he's a chancer. If you sign up to the UWS forum for example. you'll see he has more than his fair share of scoops. And even more, if you read UWS itself, you can see he has very strong links indeed with the club.

drmuji

All of these especially since we were crying out for a CM and all these CM went for reasonable prices to other teams. We were suffering in midfield and only now recovering.

Sneijder was heart breaking as we needed to replace Scholes. Vidal to replace Keano. Thiago to replace Scholes/Carrick. They all just toyed with us.
Hazard is a p****. I will never forgive him. He said he was going to a Manchester club, we needed to replace Giggs and Chelsea were not even good at the time but got the jammiest CL victory. He then became a legend at their club and fecked us over so many games. I rarely wish for players to fail but Hazard.

And then there's Ronaldinho,. Hindsight will tell you Cristiano made up for it but not until 2007! After that world cup I honestly thought getting Ronaldinho would be like Cantona. I loved Jay Jay Ococha and revelled at the thought of Ronaldinho doing that to rivals. And then seeing how good he was at Barca, destroying Chelsea in the CL, taking them to the height of football, playing the best style (he basically became my fav player). It was the one that got away, every time I watched him. I watched Barca just for him. And he was supposed to be at United........sad

I was at school at that time so my hype and love of football was at its height. I imagined wearing Ronaldinho 10 on my shirt and playing down in powerleague 7 a side pitches. We ended up getting Kleberson who was supposed to make Ronaldinho's dinners or something and our Brazilian curse has never been lifted.
Ohhhhhh I remember. It literally made me cry. He was giving all sorts of interviews that he was coming to united. He was so close. And a perfect upgrade on Beckham. We sooooooo needed him. He would have been a hero at United. True Football player.
And when I heard that he had left for Barca. I just couldn't believe. That was the worst one I could remember.
I was never on Vidal Train as I really thought that we wouldn't be signing him. But Sneider, was also a heart breaker. And Thiago.... Would have been perfect.
Damn!!!!! Reminds me of those difficult moments in my life

Jezpeza

I like to think we are waiting on CL qualification to get this done. Dont see money being an issue

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Have a feeling it’ll be done in the next two weeks tops.

crossy1686

career ending
He definitely knows his stuff. Just because he doesn't shout it from the rooftops, doesn't mean he's a chancer. If you sign up to the UWS forum for example. you'll see he has more than his fair share of scoops. And even more, if you read UWS itself, you can see he has very strong links indeed with the club.
I'm a subscriber and know all this but you're wasting your time with some in here, unless someone want's the attention of spouting of possible transfer targets on Twitter they're worthless apparently. I don't blame him not for Tweeting stuff, the people who are begging for news from these people get it and then give them dogs abuse for months when a deal falls through last minute because a players wife decided she didn't want to leave the country.

hungrywing

Deal is now done according to the top three sources at Reddit muppetiers.

£90m plus add ons up to £115 (i.e. Sacho or the club achieve any of 25 goals [player clause - £5m], PL winners [club clause - £10m], CL semi-finalists [club clause - £10m] over the first 3 years of his contract). Get 'er done, Ed.
Allegedly £82.5m + £15m in addons. £20m in balon d'or/CL win addons on top of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.