g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

gajender

Stone talking about it is pretty significant in my opinion,he is talking suprisingly positive for him
When Stone's starts talking about our Transfer target it usually means Announcement is just round the corner.

croadyman

When Stone's starts talking about our Transfer target it usually means Announcement is just round the corner.
Expect other transfer stuff will pick up when this has all been concluded and Europa League campaign is complete

SATA

Hope Donny VDB to come after this. Don’t want Grealish. If we can find buyers for Rojo and Jones, perhaps a CB too

But JadON first :drool:

Mihai

And what are you basing this on? The fact you want it to happen? Anyone who's connected to the club and knows anything about our transfer activity has said otherwise.

The Athletic have stated multiple times that Grealish was only ever dependant on Pogba's situation and United have dialed back any interest they had. The same for VDB, United have had no contact with Ajax for him. Real Madrid pulled the plug on the deal due to COVID and stadium costs, Van Der Sar came out and said United were circling to get them to pay up the €50m they were due to pay, that deal was done months ago, we haven't gone anywhere near VDB and if we had we'd have signed him by now.
Who?

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
I need reminding who the reddit ‘ITK’s are .. I can remember one being called Simon and him having some kind of rivalry with Simon stone :lol:

Who, if anyone, is reporting stuff now? And what they saying?

theklr

I need reminding who the reddit ‘ITK’s are .. I can remember one being called Simon and him having some kind of rivalry with Simon stone :lol:

Who, if anyone, is reporting stuff now? And what they saying?
Muppetiers on twitter/reddit.

they are saying 3 different ITKs independently have said it is done. like done done.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Muppetiers on twitter/reddit.

they are saying 3 different ITKs independently have said it is done. like done done.
:lol: Thank you.. I saw people say muppetiers and I thought it was just a name that people were giving muppets nowadays!

God, I’m so old.

theklr

Well you wouldn't be very well connected for more than 10 minutes if you went and spouted off everything people told you in confidence, would you?
no, i just mean that sometimes they get info that isnt true to help united in negotiations.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
:lol: Alright then, believe whatever you want to.
He's got a point though, none of Whitwell, Ogden or Mitten are particularly reliable.

Ornstein, Peach, Stone, Ducker and Cooper are our most reliable journalists.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
How is Dortmund placed for replacements internally? They've lost Hakimk, Schurrle was probably just a squad player and then Sancho seems likely to leave.

If they need to enter the transfer market, I'm sure they will need a deal done sooner rather than a drawn out saga.

Infestissumam

How is Dortmund placed for replacements internally? They've lost Hakimk, Schurrle was probably just a squad player and then Sancho seems likely to leave.

If they need to enter the transfer market, I'm sure they will need a deal done sooner rather than a drawn out saga.
they have Gio Reyna ready to step up.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Based on what? He's at every United game, knows a lot of the players and is an editor for United We Stand. The guy is very well connected.
Yeah? And when was the last time he actually gave credible information regarding transfers first? As far as I can remember? Never. He hasn’t broken any news first for someone being well connected. Hence useless. I’m not talking about his journalistic capabilities. Just when it comes to transfers.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Why? Can he play in it?
No, they've just said that for a while now. Not saying it will happen, they're saying we want it then. Which obviously gives them an out.

Edit: I remember them saying United want him training with the team then as there won't be a proper pre-season this year so this helps integrate. Ziyech is with Chelsea right now isn't he.

Last edited:

crossy1686

career ending
Yeah? And when was the last time he actually gave credible information regarding transfers first? As far as I can remember? Never. He hasn’t broken any news first for someone being well connected. Hence useless. I’m not talking about his journalistic capabilities. Just when it comes to transfers.
:lol: He's quite open about not tweeting about the transfer stuff he knows because when he used to people would jump down his throat when they didn't come off. If you listen to the podcasts these journalists are a lot looser lipped when they're not writing stuff down.

Status
Not open for further replies.