Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fooza

Scrapping the barrel for any news with the ITK's and Mark freakin' Goldbridge :lol:

MichaelRed

This guy is all about hits. He released a video a few weeks backs confirming we have signed Sancho. He knows nothing and pretends to be a ITK
The irony here as you literally lie about a video that was never released for attention on a fan forum.

pascell

You'd find more reliable reports in the Weekly World News.
This guy is all about hits. He released a video a few weeks backs confirming we have signed Sancho. He knows nothing and pretends to be a ITK
Scrapping the barrel for any news with the ITK's and Mark freakin' Goldbridge :lol:
I was just trying to give the muppets a fix :lol: I thought Goldbridge might have had new info from Romano given he's had him on his channel a few times.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Did you not state that the deal was done based on info from your mate? Some ‘mate’ of yours this guy is...
Yep, and I don't doubt there was some truth to that. I'm only forwarding what comes up in our infrequent messages, which is gleamed from his infrequent messages with the folks he knows. There's probably a whole lot in between that just isn't known by journalists, or that the clubs/agents keep quiet.

Only reason I'm continuing to share is because he's nae a bullshitter and has nothing to gain from it. Except winding me up I suppose. He didn't realise I was sharing it on here until today.

Womp

idiot
You would hope that isn't true, as if it is, there is zero chance we are signing him. We ain't paying the lump sum up front.

Gasolin

A person who has “ITK” in their Twitter name is a sure sign he is definitely not ITK.
Where do we get that kind of money? 85m GBP when we have 90m GBP only in cash... and not to mention all our operating costs.

Gasolin

This genius from the Independent

Elsewhere Manchester United may have discovered their alternative to Jadon Sancho, who looks primed to remain in Dortmund this term, with Ansu Fati an option and his £155m release clause not putting off the Red Devils.

So we baulk at 108m for Sancho, yet will go higher for someone else.
Amazing.
Would only make sense if we can pay in 5 years instead of 2. 30m GBP each year, sure. Or something like 50m GBP and then 20m GBP for the following 4 years.

laughtersassassin

Yep, and I don't doubt there was some truth to that. I'm only forwarding what comes up in our infrequent messages, which is gleamed from his infrequent messages with the folks he knows. There's probably a whole lot in between that just isn't known by journalists, or that the clubs/agents keep quiet.

Only reason I'm continuing to share is because he's nae a bullshitter and has nothing to gain from it. Except winding me up I suppose. He didn't realise I was sharing it on here until today.
Did he have any updates on if/when news will break?

We have been awfully quiet for so long.

Nothing from our camp since the first week of the Sancho deal

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Did he have any updates on if/when news will break?

We have been awfully quiet for so long.

Nothing from our camp since the first week of the Sancho deal
Yes he said there will probably be stories up tonight/tomorrow that it's over. Doesn't look likely now though, Messi news takes precedence?

laughtersassassin

Yes he said there will probably be stories up tonight/tomorrow that it's over. Doesn't look likely now though, Messi news takes precedence?
Maybe but I'd hardly think that would delay stories too much. If it's progressed we should now tomorrow surely.

I hope he is right cause this club needs seem good news.

K_Ash

You'd find more reliable reports in the Weekly World News.
y'all might want to look at some of the interviewees he gets, he would not just drop that tweet so randomly..y'all must be working on his YtChannels competitors :lol:

USREDEVIL

y'all might want to look at some of the interviewees he gets, he would not just drop that tweet so randomly..y'all must be working on his YtChannels competitors :lol:
:lol: I tend to agree. He's actually fairly decent compared a lot of others. He has good ties with some real professionals in this transfer "business." Also he's a real United fan unlike most of the bs twitter fools.

peridigm

Is the Pilib De Brun tweet our gentle way of letting supporters know that Sancho is off and there'll be no big investment this summer?
Ed’s going big on a couple of championship players for Ole.

Rolaholic

If it wasn't important to get Ole's no.1 target in this window before, this Messi news along with the subsequent City links kind of makes it almost crucial in the face of that daunting prospect along with Chelsea seriously strengthening and the bin dippers still being defending champions...

croadyman

If it wasn't important to get Ole's no.1 target in this window before, this Messi news along with the subsequent City links kind of makes it almost crucial in the face of that daunting prospect along with Chelsea seriously strengthening and the bin dippers still being defending champions...
Yeah go and get Jack as well we really are that desperate right now

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Messi on a free with wages covered and Sancho please.

I need my inner muppet to be fed.

Just keep Smalling, the CB doesn't matter.

Terminator

Back on the Sancho train as it looks like Messi is going to City. May lord have mercy on us.

Red Company

Supports
The Peaky Blinders
I have no idea who this guy is but to be honest it does kinda make sense to me.

I think the narrative has been that Dortmund expected a total fee of €120m. While we weren’t willing to pay that much, be it in instalments.

I think we may have never got around to offering more than 100m in total while probably assuming we’d be able to get Dortmund to lower their demands.

But seeing that they’re not willing to budge, Ed will probably now try to get the deal done in instalments that equal up to the sum of their expectation (€120m) while also be acceptable for us based on our current financial situation.

On a side note - I think we eventually realized we wouldn’t be able to bring the price down knowing there’s still 3 years left on his contract and the price will most likely remain the same at least for another year.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
We need to act quick if we are still interest in him. Imagine Messi leaves Barca for City or PSG, surely they will need to find a replacement. With extra 60-70m saving on yearly wage, they can afford to sign someone big. The best replacement for Messi (goals+assist+dribbling), would be Sancho.

Sb_16

Sep 7 is the true Sancho Day. But today is as good a day to wish you all Happy Sancho Day.

UncleBob

We need to act quick if we are still interest in him. Imagine Messi leaves Barca for City or PSG, surely they will need to find a replacement. With extra 60-70m saving on yearly wage, they can afford to sign someone big. The best replacement for Messi (goals+assist+dribbling), would be Sancho.
No

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
This Messi news will be the trigger for either United to start making move or Dortmund to soften. If City gets Messi then United needs to go big or we see the degree of Dortmund's cashflow situation.

See who blinks.

I doubt is Messi will ever leave Barca. The story's a plant. Its just a power play on Koeman to show who has the bigger dick at Nou Camp.

laughtersassassin

Every year our club finds a way to be more of a joke than the last. This summer is criminal so far. Unacceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.