g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

hubbuh

One of the most boring sagas I can remember. No flight radar, no tapping up from our players, no proper news for weeks and still this thread somehow grows bigger and bigger.
Rashford and Santan Dave will be wiggling in his ear canals make no mistake.

drmuji

I think people roll it out every 10 pages just to keep the thread ticking along.
Dude! Anything which floats the boat. I remember it was Rafael VDV and Vidal. We had hundreds of pages of actually nothing. With Pogba we had the same.
Believe....... My fellow Muppet.... Believe

GJNJ

Dude! Anything which floats the boat. I remember it was Rafael VDV and Vidal. We had hundreds of pages of actually nothing. With Pogba we had the same.
Believe....... My fellow Muppet.... Believe
I’m still hopeful, It does feels similar to Pogba. I just meant that the 50m agent fee gets mentioned every 10 pages as people look for answers as why it’s not done yet.

Rolaholic

Wholly unrelated to the transfer but its not hard to see why so many beleive if this was truly dead, the club would've hinted as much in the press when they kill off all sorts of different rumors like this :lol:

Last edited:

Bazi

Supports
Bayern Munich
The agent fees story is what I would leak to my lapdogs in the media when I couldn't manage the transfer this season but prefer to have my own narrative out there that puts United into a positive light.

red thru&thru

Wholly unrelated to the transfer but its not hard to see why so many beleive if this was truly dead, the club would've hinted as much in the press when they kill of all sorts of different rumors like this :lol:

So they can kill speculation when they want to!

All aboard the Sancho train! :keano:

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Wholly unrelated to the transfer but its not hard to see why so many beleive if this was truly dead, the club would've hinted as much in the press when they kill off all sorts of different rumors like this :lol:

@Judas there is no doubt that this is still on like Donkey Kong mate.

Last edited:

El-Manos

I can understand some people thinking we won’t be able to reach a agreement but it’s obvious we’re still talking. All reliable sources have claimed as such.

MemphisThePie

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Just pay the £100 already. We can sign LB, CB and CD next summer after the deadwoods gone.

Hackman2210

Chelsea have just set the market as far as I can see. The top German U21 sold for 80m euros plus 20m euros add ons. Surely Sancho is in exactly the same price bracket?? Just Dortmund are being twatish about it. He won’t be there past this season for definite. Maybe they think they’ll get more next summer.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Can we open a worldwide donation for Manchester United regarding this Sancho transfer? We have the biggest fanbase in the world, don’t we? :keano:
We can all contribute fractions of a penny/cent if we do to make the £100 a reality.

Siorac

I can understand some people thinking we won’t be able to reach a agreement but it’s obvious we’re still talking. All reliable sources have claimed as such.
Well, except reliable German sources. They seem to consider it dead.

Mount's Goatieson

Supports
Chelsea
Tbh, a hugh agent’s fee from a transfer like this makes sense from an agent’s perspective. Sancho (if his career follows the current trajectory) will be making the only big money move to a club he'll be spending at least 10yrs of his career at. As agents normally get most money from negotiating transfers of their clients, it makes sense for him to milk as much as he can for what looks like his biggest client at the moment. He won't be getting anywhere close to that or even a cumulation of fees close to that for the next decade.
Might also be a reason why Dortmund refuse to engage directly in the negotiations, as they probably trying to wiggle their way out of having to chip in to pay for the agent fees like Juve had to with the Pogba deal. They just have to pay the agents they hired to sit at the negotiations table for them and its safe to say they'll be a lot more reasonable with their price. They'll have no direct dealings with Sancho’s agent except maybe signing papers for the release of his client.

I'm just hallucinating here :lol:

ShinjiNinja26

We really need to sign him this window. I know it’s mega money and we’re in uncertain times but we’ve basically got a free run at him now and that opportunity won’t come around again. If we leave this until next summer I’m not to sure it’s us he’ll be signing for.

Stan Jefferson

Do you know the biggest failed?
Gaitan? :lol:

Might be Thiago.
It goes:

Pogba - 44k
Sancho - 34k
Vidal - 26k
Sanchez - 25k
Berbatov - 19k
Thiago (2012 - 2013) - 16k
Sneijder - 14k
Maguire - 12k
Fabregas - 12k
Di Maria - 11k
De Ligt - 11k
Bruno (Jan 2020) - 11k
Dybala - 10k
Morata - 10k
Perisic - 10k
Lukaku - 10k
Herrera - 10k
Hazard - 9k
Ibrahimovic - 8k
Mata - 8k
Bruno (Summer 2019) - 8k
Shaw - 7k

Robin Van Cutie

Just looked on oddschecker - we’re 10/11 on to be his next club. I know bookies have been proven wrong plenty of times, but there is too much noise for this to be completely dead (for now at least).

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Chelsea have just set the market as far as I can see. The top German U21 sold for 80m euros plus 20m euros add ons. Surely Sancho is in exactly the same price bracket?? Just Dortmund are being twatish about it. He won’t be there past this season for definite. Maybe they think they’ll get more next summer.
Not even our fans thought Havertz should go for more than Sancho. Havertz is extremely good for his age but Sancho is even better. If 80 + 20 is a good price for Havertz, Sancho is at least worth 100 + 20. In a pre-Corona market, I don't see why he should go for less than Mbappe did. And he sure as hell shouldn't go for less than Dembele. Sancho's twice the talent he ever was.

kirk buttercup

It goes:

Pogba - 44k
Sancho - 34k
Vidal - 26k
Sanchez - 25k
Berbatov - 19k
Sneijder - 14k
Maguire - 12k
Fabregas - 12k
Di Maria - 11k
De Ligt - 11k
Bruno (Jan 2020) - 11k
Dybala - 10k
Morata - 10k
Perisic - 10k
Lukaku - 10k
Herrera - 10k
Hazard - 9k
Ibrahimovic - 8k
Mata - 8k
Bruno (Summer 2019) - 8k
Shaw - 7k
Surprised De Ligt isn't Higher and Definitely thought Sneijder would have made top 4

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
Sancho is a year younger, statistically better, has an extra year on his contract and is at a bigger and stronger club. If anything I'd say the Havertz fee validates what Dortmund want for Sancho.

El-Manos

It goes:

Pogba - 44k
Sancho - 34k
Vidal - 26k
Sanchez - 25k
Berbatov - 19k
Sneijder - 14k
Maguire - 12k
Fabregas - 12k
Di Maria - 11k
De Ligt - 11k
Bruno (Jan 2020) - 11k
Dybala - 10k
Morata - 10k
Perisic - 10k
Lukaku - 10k
Herrera - 10k
Hazard - 9k
Ibrahimovic - 8k
Mata - 8k
Bruno (Summer 2019) - 8k
Shaw - 7k
I was never that involved in the Fabregas saga. I never believed he would join us.

Status
Not open for further replies.