Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiqCantona

Fabregas never wanted to come here and Barca who never sell key players against their will didnt want to sell him doesnt count
Griezmann barely took a month of the window and we quickly moved on and got Lukaku which proves my point on Sancho if it was dead by now we`d have moved on to someone else
The board never wanted to overpay for Perisic cause of age and Martial
Sneijder was all paper talk from aggregators nothing concrete Fergie himself publicly killed the rumot
Thiago was stupid dithering from Moyes if we acted quickly we`d have gotten him
Sancho`s transfer is a one horse race and Utd know very well they stand little chance of getting him with competition hence why they`re working hard on it now and the transfer being in the works for long counts for little we`d been working on bringing Pogba back since 2013 and it still took the whole of summer 2016 to sign him record transfers are NEVER straighforward
Agree. Its a huge amount of money (1/5th of our total revenue). It was bound to take time.

RkkMan

Agree. Its a huge amount of money (1/5th of our total revenue). It was bound to take time.
Personal terms and agent fees are a huge factor as well. In January Sancho`s agent apparently wanted a 50m agent fee from Chelsea which is very crazy money for an agent and its what made them switch to Havertz. He probably wanted something similar from us and its why we`ve taken time negotiating that aspect before finally making a breakthrough which is good as when we do approach BVB Sancho and his camp now have an onus to push for a move which will streamline negotiations. Once this saga is over whether Sancho comes here or not a massive expose article will come out and it will give people an understanding of why this has dragged.

SATA

Is he carrying a knock or something if he’s not training at all? Players who are on transfers do usually train too but away from the main group. But i find it odd that not a word of Sancho was mentioned in the presser when he is currently the hottest topic or perhaps they were instructed not to?

Joseunited

Is he carrying a knock or something if he’s not training at all? Players who are on transfers do usually train too but away from the main group. But i find it odd that not a word of Sancho was mentioned in the presser when he is currently the hottest topic or perhaps they were instructed not to?
Hmmm,the plot thickens. Not like Dortmund to keep quiet when they have the chance to speak about all things Sancho.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Him not being mentioned would fit given that very little has been reported in Germany since the ‘deadline’. I don’t think there’s much in him not being mentioned at all

macheda14

Supposedly he was allowed time off and Sancho wasn’t mentioned because no one asked about it. In Germany the press think the deal is dead.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
So he didn’t mention Sancho while he wasn’t there? Does he normally shout his Sancho updates in through the window or something?
This makes perfect sense. I didn’t do a post five minutes ago and I swear I never mentioned you in it

Jack-C20

This makes perfect sense. I didn’t do a post five minutes ago and I swear I never mentioned you in it
Can’t you two take your common sense somewhere else because it’s not welcome here!

Anyone know what colour socks Sancho is wearing today? Are they red?!

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Either way, tomorrow should reveal a lot if Sancho doesn’t feature in Dortmund’s first game of the season. Edit: just seen the tweet above. Never mind.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I reckon old Fjortoft has an account on the caf. Only just started talking about his possible missing from training and this muppet decides to tweet about it.
Probably that guy who really hates Romano. Gives that poster motive, at least.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
It's crazy how for this particular transfer, we don't have a go to reliable source at all. I know people didn't really like it when I posted Sergio Amara tweets but really though even the usually trusted sources were wrong multiple times and never really convinced most us either. So what's the difference? I'd say it's still better than reading Jan Farts' tweets 3 times a week even though everybody could see how biased he is. Accounts like Amara and several others at least don't monetize their information, right or wrong, it's just tweets that most don't take as a gospel. Compared to someone like Jan who used his info, right or wrong, to increase his popularity and ultimately give him money. I know which one is the bigger bellend and which one I would rather read to keep the muppetry going.

SATA

So did he train or did he not? Also don’t see why he is so special to be given time off when all the other international players are already back doing so, unless of course he’s injured

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
That Amara account is utter shite, he's a fake and totally not worth arguing that his tweets have any worth anywhere on this site.
So is Jan's. It's utter shite and only there to increase his popularity by winding United fans up. Ban both and I'll be fine with it.

Mart1974

harbours delusions of insignificance
I have it on good authority that Sancho will get announced today.
We need some form of suitable punishment for this kind of thing. A risk to make the reward worth it. Perhaps if a poster makes this kind of inane prediction and it turns out false they get a ban from the transfer forum for the rest of the window...

Status
Not open for further replies.