Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

FizzyWomack

Dortmund press release said him, Delaney and Witsel were doing seperate recovery work after being away on international duty.
Thanks mate.

I guess tomorrow shall be the proof in the pudding as to wether he is in the Dortmund squad then.

Getting mighty close to crunch time muppets.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
The hate for Fjortoft is so petulant. Just because he's not saying what you want to hear doesn't mean he's a fraud and should be blacklisted. The guy is well connected in Germany.
No. Look at the way he reports deals related to United and those related to Liverpool. He’s unprofessional.

dev1l

A bit far fetched... But what if Chong has a Sancho type season in bundesliga?
It s early days but my impression is that teams in lower half of bundesliga are not that strong and someone like Chong might strive over there.
Shall we get a stop gap right winger like Bale/Costa and wait till next Summer to see how Chong a doing?

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Seeing a few stories now on us moving on. Wouldn't surprise me given the snails pace at which we've moved in this deal and made barely any progress.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
It s early days but my impression is that teams in lower half of bundesliga are not that strong and someone like Chong might strive over there.
Shall we get a stop gap right winger like Bale/Costa and wait till next Summer to see how Chong a doing?
:lol: Chong

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Seeing a few stories now on us moving on. Wouldn't surprise me given the snails pace at which we've moved in this deal and made barely any progress.
It’s good we’ve started looking at alternatives one week before the season starts after being relaxed and doing sod all for 2 months. Definitely on the ball as always.

El Zoido

It’s good we’ve started looking at alternatives one week before the season starts after being relaxed and doing sod all for 2 months. Definitely on the ball as always.
Nobody outside of the club really knows what’s happening. Don’t worry yourself over it.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
We need some form of suitable punishment for this kind of thing. A risk to make the reward worth it. Perhaps if a poster makes this kind of inane prediction and it turns out false they get a ban from the transfer forum for the rest of the window...
Thanks for your input Captain Serious.

0le

Nobody outside of the club really knows what’s happening. Don’t worry yourself over it.
Most people in the club also don't seem to have a clue what Woodward and his cohort are doing as well. :D

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Isn't this the same stuff that's been about for a few days now?? Pretty sure we're just going through the usual stages of a United transfer.

All we need now is for another club to come in for him and for us to big the full amount as a result and we've come full circle

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
This is what happens when you wait three weeks till the end of a window to approach a club.
Whoever is in charge of our approach to this transfer needs looking at.

MDFC Manager

Isn't this the same stuff that's been about for a few days now?? Pretty sure we're just going through the usual stages of a United transfer.

All we need now is for another club to come in for him and for us to big the full amount as a result and we've come full circle
Hope you're right mate.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Why is it when a piece of negative news comes out, even if its someone who posts known BS, we all seem to believe it and go into meltdown, but when anything positive comes out, its crap and fake news etc.

Pretty sure I've read somewhere that Mike McGrath is unreliable, but I could be wrong

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
You realise there are other wingers in Germany that don’t have “sancho like” seasons :lol: this is such a weird thing to consider. Why don’t the Bayern guys get more goals and assists than sancho if it was that easy?

redflash

Just a thought. Don't we sell ourselves on the impact of our online presence (I.e. how many clicks per day/hour/minute we generate)

Do you think this is (just let me put my helmet on before saying this) woodwards business genius as a big transfer story that runs the entire summer will generate billions of page views and clicks across the Web.

Just look at our fan base reaction to every bit of news. To maximise its impact best strategy would be to drag soemthing out till end of window then complete. (Obviously this is the opposite of best practice from a football perspective)

binary bot
I dont mind us getting priced out, its the failure to acknowledge this early thats frustrating. It has a knock on effect on future negotiations too.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Nonsense. United will pay. Delay is Dortmund replacement announcement/signature.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
This is what happens when you wait three weeks till the end of a window to approach a club.
Whoever is in charge of our approach to this transfer needs looking at.
It's probably because you can save 2 million on wages for a high profile signing, and the club has time to talk to sponsors.

Also I'm sure there might be reasons for marketing reasons.

There's something called the peak-end-rule in psychology which is used in customer service and marketing.

I'd rather the deal be done immediately like all fans, but saving money on wages and also drawing out a transfer to gather views/clicks is not as bad as it seems either.

SATA

Screams of the same tweets before we announced the Bruno signing. With ‘United won’t pay up to Sporting’s demands, ‘United priced out of Fernandes’ and all that

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Just a thought. Don't we sell ourselves on the impact of our online presence (I.e. how many clicks per day/hour/minute we generate)

Do you think this is (just let me put my helmet on before saying this) woodwards business genius as a big transfer story that runs the entire summer will generate billions of page views and clicks across the Web.

Just look at our fan base reaction to every bit of news. To maximise its impact best strategy would be to drag soemthing out till end of window then complete. (Obviously this is the opposite of best practice from a football perspective)
Yeah i mentioned this before. Nowadays that absolutely is at play imho.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
I’ve defended Utd to high heavens and even defended Woodward and the glaziers but if we have used this whole summer to try and get Sancho and fail without having a viable alternative on the wings then I’m done and I’ll happily join the anti glazier protests. I understand that in this market Sancho is a difficult player to get and if we have to walk away I’ll be gutted but I’ll understand but what I can’t stomach is how much time we have taken to come to that realisation. If we go into the season as we are we will be better but nowhere near the top.

I just hope and pray we can somehow get this done even when it is starting to look unlikely.

Chief123

I’ve defended Utd to high heavens and even defended Woodward and the glaziers but if we have used this whole summer to try and get Sancho and fail without having a viable alternative on the wings then I’m done and I’ll happily join the anti glazier protests. I understand that in this market Sancho is a difficult player to get and if we have to walk away I’ll be gutted but I’ll understand but what I can’t stomach is how much time we have taken to come to that realisation. If we go into the season as we are we will be better but nowhere near the top.

I just hope and pray we can somehow get this done even when it is starting to look unlikely.
It’s a good job we’re getting Sancho then.

Baxter

I remember almost exactly the same stuff coming out about Maguire and Fernandes. Obviously the club might actually give up on it, but that doesn’t mean much I don’t think.

Chief123

We haven’t had any original stories in this saga for about 5 weeks.
We literally had one a few days ago confirming the agent fees and personal terms were no longer a problem and progress had been made.

Status
Not open for further replies.