Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazza

The steering wheel of the vehicle looks to be on the left hand side; if he was in a vehicle in the UK, it would be on the right, no?

kucingpakman9

Nice. Sancho certainly lurking in this thread. He want to see the pages to get to 1000 asap hahaha

Giggsy13

So Perisic, Bale and Costa are the alternatives to Sancho according to the Telegraph. That’s a pretty pitiful list.

lysglimt

Scout
The hate for Fjortoft is so petulant. Just because he's not saying what you want to hear doesn't mean he's a fraud and should be blacklisted. The guy is well connected in Germany.
He is well connected in a lot of countries. Austria, Germany, England and Norway

Siorac

You don’t seem to realise that posters like you saying it’s “obviously off” and “dead in the water” are saying this on absolutely zero proof of that, in fact the contrary as everything points to us still working on the deal, even our own clubs briefings :lol:

Yeah, of course we might not get him but to say it’s off and has been for ages is absolute b@llox.

Those posts are the worst and add absolutely nothing to the thread.
I didn't say it was obviously off. I do think we won't get him but I'll admit it's not a 100% at this point.

But there's a ton of people here who take EVERYTHING as a sign that Sancho is coming. It's funny.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Anyone using skybet here?
Twitter saying you can’t bet on Sancho transfering to united anymore, true?
You can still be on his next club. We’re currently 8/11. Him to stay at Dortmund is 1/1

rotherham_red

So Perisic, Bale and Costa are the alternatives to Sancho according to the Telegraph. That’s a pretty pitiful list.
Costa should never be on any list unless the question is where would you like to purchase some lukewarm coffee.

King Eric 7

Don't think that picture is one for the muppets. I doubt he'd be having pics taken in London today without anyone having already reported it.

Status
Not open for further replies.